Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH 3 vs ???] Mist Party GO! (Candace/Sydney/Feng) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:53 pm
Shang fell to the ground with a bit of a thump as the monster thing dissipated and Feng no longer had to keep up the motion. As much as Feng wanted to keep the comfort of the weapon's safety, Shang was just too heavy, and he unsummoned the meteor hammer before straightening up with a distraught look.

"That was a giant bug. A huge, clawed insect." He did brighten up at the compliment a little though. It was always nice to be appreciated. "I'm not that beat up. It didn't get a very good hit on me," He shrugged. "I can definitely keep going."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:37 am
"Then we can keep going," Syd said. "I just... feel really apathetic about it, forgive me," she admitted, yawning and covering it with a hand. "I don't know what's wrong with me..."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:40 am
So Feng was okay with moving on, that's good. Candace nodded, raising a hand to rub her temple and close her eyes. "Yeah..I know the feeling. It's okay." Shaking her head, Candace let Atropos desummon herself and continued on.

She nearly forgot to let them know it was time to go. Whoa, that was weird. She stopped, looking somewhat bewildered as she turned to Feng and Sydney. "Ah, right. Heh. Let's go..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:14 am
Feng stuck his hands in his pockets and looked down as he walked, which, okay, wasn't the smartest idea, but he really couldn't be all that bothered to stay on his guard. He was too cold to care.

"Should we be taking notes or something one what we see?" He patted his body down as if looking for a pad of paper to magically appear, but his hands went back into his pockets empty. No pad of paper here.They were probably going to think he was a bad hunter for not having something like that on him. Paper for notes was important right? He frowned a bit, a little frazzled at the thought.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas