Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
T h r e e . L i t t l e . W o r d s . ..:Bunny & Spartan::.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y . R e t u r n s !
  Y a y !
  W h o . C a r e s ?
  G o l d . D i g g e r ?
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX 𝔩 𝔢 𝔫 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢

T h e . G h o s t . G i r l

User Image

Lenore sucked in a breath, before releasing it in a gasp. She wasn't very athletic, so running tired her. Her hair was windblown, dark strands blowing about until Lenore patted her hair down to calm the craze. She straightened, catching her breath and turned around, hearing Nicholas' voice behind her. Her blue eyes quickly located him at the door. She bit her lip and sighed, deciding that whatever this guy wanted, he must really think it was important. She scrunched her shoulders, before turning completely to face Nicholas.

Blonde, blue-eyed, friendly personality, and likable, Lenore found Nicholas an puppy in a fools world. He's probably blind like the rest, and she prepared herself for the worst. Bitter remarks. Hurtful insults. Maybe he'd even slap her back. She didn't know. Lenore pulled a lock of her hair behind her ear, her eyes piercing into his eyes. It was rather intimidating. She let out a whistled breath, low and slow, until she grit her teeth.

"Say what you want now. I would hate to have you go out of your way to talk to me," she murmured in a dull, indifferent voice. Her appearance was grim. Her hair was bland and black, having done nothing to it, and it hung long and messily to her hip. Her sweater was black and her bag was also a dark color. Her eyes held ice, and her lips formed a line. At least she wasn't scowling. She looked like she didn't try hard, there wasn't a reason to, and seemed to be sort of depressing to look at.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

" I never saw the point in trying
Cause I would only let you down
And I just couldn’t take you down there with me;
I just can’t stand to see you drown. "

lyrics: Cults
song: Never Saw The Point

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

Nicholas could feel the cold and chilling tone to him from her voice. It was obvious she still was upset at him, not liking him one but. It didn't help that they were polar opposites, but that didn't stop him from wanting to talk to her. He look was rather plain, but probably intentional. If she tried he thought, she would look rather beautiful. But she had her reasons for looking plain, considering she did not want to be noticed. That didn't stop him from wanting to notice and know her. He wasn't blind, quiet the opposite. Her intimidation to him was a mask itself. He was sure she wasn't really a mean person, just someone who wants to be left alone for personal reasons and others don't understand it.

"Well, I wanted to give you this yesterday, but I accidently tugged your skirt and... well you know what happened next." He said with a smile, holding his cheek. "I meant to tap your shoulder. I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea and embarrassing you, it wasn't my intention in the slightest." He reached into his pocket and held out her charm, it still in excellent condition. "I wanted to return your charm. It fell and I picked it up yesterday." He said to her with a warm smile. "I can tell it was hand made, a great amount of care put inside this charm. It's special to you, I can see it clearly from the charm itself." He gave her the charm, looking down at the scrape on her knee. "Hope that heals quickly. Physical pain isn't something anyone enjoys, well, unless you're a masochist which I'm pretty sure your not." He then said with a laugh, It wasn't that funny, but he was happy he was able to talk to her without her slapping him again.

He could tell he overstayed his welcome to talk, getting the impression she wanted him gone now. "Well, get home safely. Hope that knee doesn't give you any problems." He said, giving a wave and walking past her. "Oh!" He quickly turned to her, "If it isn't any trouble, what is your name?" The title of her story, giving the black cover some details before he will be able to read it, something he hopes to accomplish someday.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm

User Image

What was he trying to achieve, acting so sweet to her? Lenore fidgeted, hesitating upon taking the charm back, but held out her hand for the small cat face. He returned the object to her without a single word of meanness, and Lenore didn't know how to react to that. She lowered her eyes, releasing him from her horrid gaze before closing her hand around the charm. She was glad to have had the charm back and quickly looked up at him only to see him walking away.

She watched his back for a little, feeling a little stupid, before hiking her bag up her shoulder and giving a pout. He was only trying to be nice, returning her belonging, and all she'd done to him was yell at him and slap his cheek. Knowing well that she'd both have to apologize and give him thanks, she glanced back up to catch him.

"Lenore Winterborne."
The voice was not her own. Lenore turned, towards the door, to see someone from her class saunter up. His eyes held mischief, his lazy grin a little crooked as he stopped in front of Nicholas and Lenore. "This little nugget's name is Lenore Winterborne." The boy laughed a little before putting his hand on Lenore's head and rubbing his palm around, messing up her hair. She frowned, finding this unpleasant.

"It's unlike you to be talking to little miss ghost girl, here, Nicholas. How about you spend your time else where? A couple buddies and I are going to have a little party tomorrow. Gonna be lots of fun. You should come," the boy invited, liking the idea of inviting Mr.Popular over. He glanced over to Lenore, who's head he was still playing with before laughing at her unhappy expression. "Even though you're stupid looking, I guess you can come too. You'll be our entertainment. You'll come..." He gave a threatening look. "Won't you?"

Lenore shuddered, her eyes lifting. Her eyes held defiance, but the guy didn't seem to pick that up. She bit her lip, lowering her eyes. The guy took that as a yes and let go before turning over to Nicholas. "Come tomorrow. You won't regret it," he uttered before he chuckled to himself and left the two.

It grew quiet and Lenore still stared at the ground well after he was gone. She fixed her hair, which was messy and knotted now, attempting to tame the beast before lifting her gaze timidly to Nicholas. How embarrassing for him to have to watch all that. She looked away, down at her hand which still held the charm. Her expression wore slight defeat but she managed to look up again, back at Nicholas with that gaze of hers.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

Irritation and annoyance was what Nicholas saw. Oh cause he's Mr. Popularity he can't talk to the one girl who is actually interesting? The kid didn't even look intimidating, his voice the only thing being "scary" because of how deep it was. He had a baby face! That's not intimidating, it's just funny to see it with someone as deeper voiced as him!

A party? Really now. When it came to high school parties, he can only picture one thing, unattractive clothing on women that is way too reveling, and the consumption of alcohol or drugs, which was illegal. He watched them walk off, probably to go bother some other unlucky person who is actually interesting, not a Mask like that kid.

Nicholas looked down at Lenore, taller than her by about three inches for he was around 5"11. Her eyes said it all and it didn't give him a good impression either. He shook his head, sighing. "I'm terribly sorry..." He said to her, sincere and apologetic. "The Masks only know what to show around people that aren't like them and only want to be higher in a sort of reputation. All they care about is status and nothing else..." He slowly put his hand over his forehead, feeling bad about all of this. "Damn curse..." He uttered, removing his hand and looking back at her. "I know your not, but I'm just gonna tell you anyway. Don't go. Your better than all of them. I can see it. You don't have a mask. You are true to who you are and don't care what other people think." He smiled and looked down at her hand, the charm still held tightly in her hand. "If it's any compensation, I'm not going either. I don't want to be involved in their sorts of activities. I'd rather just stay home and help my mom with her novel, or even start one I've been thinking about for a while..." He lost his train of thought a bit before returning back to Lenore.

"Lenore Winterborne... I hoped I would be able to hear it from you, not some delinquent." He said to her, him smile still warm and caring. The title was in place, her book now having a silver lining. It look interesting, but not yet presentable to read. He was talking too much, being interrupted and losing his train of thought slightly "Well... I think I've taken too much of your time. I hope that your day does get better though. It hasn't been that great I can see. Please get home safe though. I don't want you getting injured or hurt." He told her, serious about it. He turned away, giving another wave. "Goodbye Lenore Whiterborne. I hope we can have another conversation soon." He said with a smile and headed to his car to drive home, thinking about nothing but Lenore.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm

User Image

Lenore watched him go silently, as he said his farewell. She turned slightly, as if to face her back to him. She was blushing! She could feel it just by how hot her cheeks were getting.
He was very observant, she understood now, and he seemed...odd for being popular. He was, well, different. As if he were very genuine and sincere. Lenore couldn't help but believe him, whether he was honest or not. She frowned, finding this fact bitter.

She was actually thinking about him! Lenore shook her head to herself, her eyes desolate as Lenore turned back around, seeing the lot empty. She sighed softly before heading on to the store.

But what he said about masks intrigued her. As if he felt that he didn't belong with the other socialites. Surely, she found it odd that he felt that way about himself, curious even, but decided that he probably meant nothing by it. Lenore didn't think he could feel outcasted when he fit in so well. And what he said about herself, well, she didn't know what to make out of that either. She fiddled with her sweater, thinking about how confusing Nicholas was.
She bothered herself with thinking it over as she bought ingredients for the cake tomorrow, and she thought it over again as she bought the toy for her cat.

It wasn't like he cared, or t least she didn't think he did, about how her day was. He was probably only be courteous. He was probably just...trying to soften her up. She was cynical and felt rather distrusting towards him. But then why did he bother her so much?

Lenore arrived home, unlocking the apartment her mother and herself lived in. Rosco immediately welcomed her inside by purring against her legs. He was a fat cat, all black except the end of his fluffy tail and one of his feet, which she insisted was a 'sock'. Lenore bent to pick him up before putting stuff in the kitchen and retreating to her room. Yeah, it shouldn't bother her so much.
Lenore finally decided to move away from it and snuggled her cat, who liked the attention. Tomorrow was Rosco's birthday, so Lenore felt that she shouldn't be thinking of Nicholas of all people. She leapt from her bed and stretched before going back to the kitchen to prepare a cake for tomorrow.

TIMESKIPPETH!

As per usual, Lenore woke up alone. Her mom never came back home last night, which only slightly concerned her; her mom had this habit of slinking back whenever she wanted. She went to the kitchen, preparing her breakfast as ritual every Saturday. Rosco was busy sleeping, which she was fine with. She had left his toy on the table, for him to play with later, while she finished her breakfast and morning rituals without a rush. And there, Lenore went about her day catching up on her television shows and finished decorating a cake that probably no one would eat. It was only when the sun started setting that Lenore began to get dressed in clothes to go outside with. She pulled on a plain shirt and then a jacket, slipping on pants and shoes as well before grabbing her cell and locking up the house.

The house party was magnificent. High school students went crazy at these occasions and this party was no different than the rest. Lenore walked up to the door, which was wide open, and walked inside without giving anyone a glance.
It was crowded. People were busy doing things, whether it be dancing, talking, drinking, etc. and many didn't recognize Lenore until she moved to the living room area. People sat about, making out and talking loudly until many of them stopped to look at her. Shocking. They were surprised to see Lenore there, awestruck that she actually dared to arrive.
She stood there, looking a tad out of place.

It was only until a certain so-and-so sent out a mass text telling everyone that ghost girl had arrived, did people actually begin to go up to her. They approached her with horrid intentions as Lenore stood there, and finally the house erupted in gossip. The texts reached those up stairs and outside, even to those who didn't even come to the party. To see ghost girl, especially not in school and out in the open, was mind blowing. And many found it the perfect opportunity to truly see what this ghost girl was about and just what made her tick.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Nicholas knew how he was gonna spend his day after thinking about it a bit before. He was gonna start his novel, his own book. He's been wanting to write one for a long time, but know his eager to get the words on the page and his meaning clear on what he thought about social interaction.

He spent most of his day on the book, the words starting to fly onto the page. He wrote around ten pages for his introduction, just currently writing out ideas to start off with before he got the text. That text shot him straight out of his seat, his heart all of a sudden racing. "Oh no... she didn't..." He quickly got some shoes on, grabbing his keys and jumping into his car, setting off for the party, a cold sweat running down his forehead.

He could hear the party as soon as he turned into the neighborhood. There were more cars than he thought, which was not a good sign... Parking a block away due to space, he rushed out and ran to the house, wanting to get there as soon as he could.

So many people... so many different Masks. Humiliation, Greed, Lust, Immaturity, Needy, and more, he could see all of their masks and their intentions. He was looking for one, Lenore, the one without a mask. There were so many people, following the laughter and gossip. He needed to get her out of there, get her to safety...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 pm

User Image

Someone howled in laughter far off into the house. They managed to get Lenore out back by pushing her. She let them, her indifferent face making them want to hurt her more. She staggered outside, trying to catch her balance. She turned to face the crowd, who yelled anything and everything they've always wanted to tell her. So many leering faces, Lenore couldn't count how many there were.

"Strip," said the guy who hosted the party, the guy who initially invited her. He was drunk and slurred his words, his eyes slightly crazed as he looked at her.

Lenore stared back, her blue eyes unrelenting. Yet she remained tight jawed through it all. A couple boys started towards her and finally pounced on her small figure. They managed to rip off her jacket and pull at her hair. And while the boys began to pull off Lenore's clothes, everyone watched, either in horror or amusement. And Lenore let them. Sure, it was mortifying and degrading. But after they could do their worst to her, she assumed they would eventually leave her alone.
It was her true intention all along as to why she was go to this party. To let those who liked to torture her have their last hurrah with her and leave her alone in the end. It's all she ever wanted and if she had to humiliate herself to do it, then so be it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:22 pm
User Image

The laughter was getting stronger, soon enough finding out where the source of it was coming from. They were all crowded around outside, the smell of alcohol immensely strong. He pushed away at the drunken crowed, curiosity and need to find Lenore. That's where she found her... almost stripped bare, still with her pants and bra on...

"That's enough!!" His voice boomed over them all, stopping them in there tracks. He didn't like to raise his voice, but this was the time to do it, he walked through the crowed, towards Lenore, guilt, disappointment, but most of all, anger in his eyes. This is not what he expected from Lenore, something he didn't think she would even allow. He kneeled down, picking up her clothes, the crowed all silent as they watched. He gave Lenore back her clothes, his eyes still strong with disturbance and anger. "Put your clothes back on... I'm taking you home..." He said to her, causing a ton of gossip to start. He turned to the crowed, his eyes burning with even more anger. "And there isn't a problem with then eh?!" That shut them up, even the drunk who hosted the party gulping in fear.

He turned back to Lenore, his eyes calming down, but still with the sight of disappointment. "You don't need to be affected by the curse... the Masks will just eat away at you, wanting noting but your overall destruction for not being like them..." He uttered, quiet enough so only she could hear him.

Taking her hand, he led her to his car, not speaking a word until he was also in the car. "Where is your address? I'm taking you straight home..." He was still rather upset, but why? Why was he mad that she was doing this? It wasn't his business, and he even told her not to go so she would get hurt or humiliated! He just knew that she could do better though. This was not like her at all even if he didn't really know her. She would want to stay away from them all, not be surrounded by them. Facing fears is one thing, but this is like suicide in a sense! He did not approve and had to stop her from doing anything else she would regret.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:25 pm

User Image

The guy raised his red cup filled with the cheapest alcohol he could find, and cheered the entertainment on. Lenore's shoulders were bare, her stomach showing as her shirt was pulled off. She stood there, knowing the crowd was enjoying her suffering. She looked to the grass, unable to look any in the eyes. Her eyes were emotionless, lost, as the boys pushed her around amongst themselves. One decided it was high time to unbutton those jeans of hers and took her into his grasp.

The yelling was surprising. It didn't mix with the jeering crowd but rather it was angry and demanding. Lenore looked up, watching Nicholas as he strode over to her, his eyes full of disappointment. She bit her lip and looked away, feeling ashamed. The boy who held her let go and stepped back, a bit intimidated in seeing Nicholas so angry. He handed Lenore her clothes, which she took and glanced back up at the crowd, who looked a tad of loss of words. Even Lenore couldn't say anything but listen to Nicholas. She managed to slip on her shirt over her head quickly and followed Nicholas to his car.
It wasn't like she had a choice in the matter, with him holding her hand and all. And now that she sat in his car, did she finally formulate any sense in what happened.

Lenore didn't look at him. She refused to and stared out the window, squeezing her fist and then releasing it before repeating the process. She didn't know why she felt so ashamed in front of Nicholas. But after he seeing her like that, she felt embarrassed being next to him. She shifted in her seat, unsettled, but remained quiet. Why did he think so highly of her? Being isolated and alone was not something Nicholas should be commending.

"You," she murmured, pausing as she looked down into her lap. "Don't understand anything." She glanced at him then, her eyes showing solemnity and slight hurt. Why was she talking to him even? Lenore bit her lip, sort of mentally fighting with herself. Nicholas didn't know how difficult it was for her. "I just want to be left alone," Lenore stated. She took a deep breath. "And if I let them have their fun now, they might just get tired and leave me alone."
Lenore sighed and pulled her hair behind her ear, still looking unsettled. "I could've handled myself. Why did you help me?" She stared at him hard, feeling rather cynical right about now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm
User Image

Nicholas was starting to ease, driving out of the neighborhood and stopping again at a park where they could be left alone from those drunken party goers. He didn't say a word, not looking back at Lenore either. He was ashamed that she actually went, thinking that it would be okay. No, she was almost torn apart.

It took some time before she spoke, saying he didn't understand her at all, wanting to be left alone. "Oh, be left alone... I couldn't tell from how you were surrounded by all the Masks who tease you and make fun of you. Yea that's what I call alone." It was harsh, but he was serious. She never should have gone. "Did you really expect if you did that little show that it would all disappear? Did you think that they would just forget about you now that you let them do what they wanted to you?" He turned to her, his eyes serious. "They would have gotten worse. Your feeding them what they want! If you let them have their way, they'll just come back for more like your just some toy to play with! No... they wouldn't get tired... not at all..."

He looked back to the front of his windshield, laying on the wheel. He hated this situation so much. She asked why he helped her, why he did stopped everyone. "Handle yourself you say? Well from where I was standing you weren't doing a good job at that. As for why? Well, I don't know. I guess it's cause I know your better, better than all of those Masks combined in smarts, beauty, and personality. It's just hidden away behind not a mask, but a shadow..." He stated, looking back at her.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:39 pm

User Image

Lenore looked at him a bit dumbfounded, staring at him with her mouth slightly ajar. "Don't act like you know me. You think you're any different from them? You try to deny that you are the same as them, calling them masks, but in fact, it is you who has a mask. If you dislike them so much, why are you constantly around them? You hide the fact that you hate all of them so much behind a happy and smiling face. Why don't you try to express your true emotions? Are you that scared that they might be disappointed in you? If that's the case, then you are definitely no better than them."

She stopped, eyes searching his face to find some kind of understanding that she could comprehend. "So did you think by helping me, they'd stop?" Lenore frowned, putting her hands on the dashboard. "I went to that party to finish all this torture they put me through. You don't know. The hate mail. The abusement. The name calling! It's horrible! And if they finally get what they want out of me, then they'll move onto the next slightly different person! It's more humiliating having to go to school everyday only to be pushed and teased and insulted! I just want to be left alone!" Lenore's voice had heightened by now and her face looked strained.
"But you wouldn't know what it's like. Being mortified everyday." She then turned to open the door of the car.

She was hurt inside. She didn't know why. All she wanted to do was to scream. To scream to being alone.To stop the ridicule. In her head, she knew she was right. She knew that if she could just let them have at it once, they'd leave her alone and she'd be done with it all. But then why was she so horribly emotional at the moment? Nicholas was concerned, she knew, and it made her feel bad she was yelling at him even though he had good intentions. But she could no longer handle it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

Nicholas had his mouth open, ready to retort, but he closed it, frowning in disbelief. As much as he didn't want to believe it, she was right. He was his own mask. Putting on a false smile around people he didn't even like, it's true. He never thought about it like that though. He was just a good people person and was able to talk to anyone, good or bad. That's how he gained his questionable popularity. Besides being an attractive face to many, he was easy to talk to, which is why he knew what the rest of their masks were and why they hung out with him. He wasn't trying to have a mask, wasn't trying to be someone he's not, but it was all the same and he knew it.

She was also right about the other thing. He didn't know her at all. He didn't know her story, her life, anything. Buts that's what he was striving to get! He wants to know about her life, wants to know her! She doesn't understand that at all not understands why he's so concerned about her. He wants to make her happy again, wants to push away all the negative that was in her past and give her a smile. That's why he liked socializing with people and getting to know them. He finds out what makes them happy, which makes him happy.

Soon enough, she was yelling at him and simply ran off, hurt and dishearten. Nicholas couldn't feel more like crap at the moment. He hated it, unable to help her even when trying. No amount of apologizing can help this one. She hates him, hates him for good. Her book will never be opened, he'll never know her story. She'll do it again, he knows she will. She thinks it'll help them stop, but he knows them, knows them all... "They won't stop... and if she doesn't want me to show her, then I'll let her be eaten alive by them all..."

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 pm

User Image

Lenore reached home, by this time tearing up. She wiped at her eyes, angry with herself for getting angry at Nicholas, and angry that she couldn't accomplish even the simplest of feat of standing up for herself. Rosco comforted her, who rubbed his feline body against. "I'm sorry Rosco, I'm ruining your birthday," she noted, patting the cat who didn't seem to mind much. She wished she herself wouldn't care as much as the cat.

Hmm...Timeskips then, cause this needs to get rolling.

It was quiet the first day back. No one bothered Lenore, too afraid that Nicholas would be around to snap at them, but until they figured that Lenore was collectively alone, the week had gotten progressively worse. Rumors spread fast of exaggerated horrors about her and about what happened Saturday night. The mail in her locker increased ten fold and more people seemed to target her. She found it unbearable at this point, and had to retreat to eating her lunch in the reference room, where no one could bother her.
Lenore suffered like that for several days, and by the fourth, she was battered and worn.

(Care to meet her at work?)

She wiped her forehead, tired and weary. She showed up to work though, making it an effort to be sincere in her job. At least the students from school didn't know about this bakery and Lenore could work in peace. She cut a slice of cake from the whole and boxed it up prettily for her customer, who tipped her and went about her way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

Ever since that day, Nicholas hadn't spoken to or even seen Lenore. Oh but he heard all of the rumors and gossip. Like he knew, she was getting treated even worse than before, just like he predicted. Sure it was quiet for the first day, everyone even scared of him, but they quickly retaliated. Not just on her though, but on him. He has his own hate male, people asking why he helped her, if he actually liked her and saw something in her, people saying he wasn't popular anyway. He didn't care though. He simply tossed the letters and lived his day on without thinking about it again. Sure, he still was asked out here and there, but he still gave the same answer. This time however, they would blame Lenore and go after her! He was given so much crap, he thought he felt like what she was talking about.

(why not?)

Nicholas was on an errand, his mom wanting to get a box of his fathers favorite type of doughnut, long johns, to give to him as a surprise. He's been away on a business trip and he comes home tonight, the two of the happy they'll be able to see him after almost an entire week. Entering the shop, he wore a red long-sleeved shirt and black pants, bringing out the blue in his eyes. He had some sort of journal in his hand, jotting things down in it here and there. it was for his book, writing out ideas on how to set up the chapters.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 pm
You're on pretty late, aren't you? :3
Oh, I've been curious. What's your star sign? Sorry if that's out of the blue or personal...

User Image

Lenore had to deal with a lot of bullying, yes, but she somehow expected it. Since Nicholas made a huge scene, she was sure this would circulate for some time. It made things especially difficult and Lenore could not help but deal with it.

"Can I help you?" She asked, tightened her apron. Her hair was tied back, her eyes watching NIcholas who entered the small bakery. She gave a small pout, finding it unpleasant to again see his face again. Lenore also felt guilty, knowing he was only trying to help her and give advice. But Lenore didn't need someone to help her cope with her troubles. That was like asking for a friend, which Lenore strictly told herself she didn't need. She could handle her own problems, and they shouldn't be a concern to Nicholas, who was probably only concerned about her because he wanted to look like such a nice guy.
"The finger sandwiches are on sale today for twenty five percent off. And all drinks have been marked down one dollar," she added, not looking at Nicholas directly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers