Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH 3 v ???]Team Moonlight Stroll (Marcus, Wash, Jason) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OnionGrump rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 11 Total: 19 (2-24)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

The insanity beast recoiled from the sword strike. Jaws snapping at the blade in its defense. It was the claws, however, that struck Marcus.

"Home." It snarled out, teeth clicking together in a threatening manor as it prowled around the trio of hunters. Despite their efforts, the insanity black dog refused to back off, reforming its shape so that it may face them again. Their home was in danger. These creatures--these intruders were threatening his home. They needed to be removed.

This time it lunged for the one that called out, hitting him with the intention of knocking him to the ground and finishing him off.

OOC

Total HP : 13/60
Damage done: 13 ( +13 to himself )
Targets: Marcus, Wash

Ravvlet

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

all my feels

poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:44 pm
While his theory proved correct, it didn't stop their enemy from fighting back. Jason was horrified by how powerful they were. They were ripping into Marcus and Wash like it was nothing.

"G...gods..." He shook, mind reeling at the impossible odds they were facing. They were so strong...

He could barely hold up his sword. What if they came for him next? He couldn't block the pyramid heads giant sword, nor those gigantic canine teeth...

The moon trainee jumped at the loud voice in his head, and shook it to clear himself of such dismal thoughts. "Y-yean, I'm here."

Jason nodded, his face grim. Zanthvos was right. He couldn't let that happen. He would not sit on the sidelines and watch them die.

"HEY! YOU!" He shouted at the top of his lungs to the giant fog monsters. "OVER HERE! COME ON! YOU BASTARDS! FIGHT ME!" He held his sword up, hoping to draw their attention to him and not Marcus or Wash, but ready to jump to their defense if need be. "I KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS, IT'S TIME FOR A GOOD BEAT DOWN!"

HP: 33
Defending Wash for:3  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm
A flare of blue, the vampire let out a low hiss at Marcus. It was time to go. It was useless to stay, they needed to leave. The three of them wouldn't be able to take the two creatures on, not at this point. His shield was dropping drastically, and both the trainees had less FEAR to protect themselves. They needed to leave.
"JASON, WASH, RETREAT." Giving orders, disobeying orders. It was a conflict of interest. He was going against orders. He was disobeying. Be the good little soldier. Be the survivor. Be the protector. He couldn't be everything. He couldn't be nothing. Marcus had to make the choice of what he was going to be, what he wanted to be. Claws found him, and he went to protect. Defend, retreat.

"We can't do this, we can't I'm sorry." A muttered apology. He shouldn't have attacked. He was useless. Always so useless. "I'm sorry but run. Run back to the tent. We can't do this. Blue eyes looked to Jason. "Stop, please, go with Wash. Start running. If we can get to the barrier-" His voice trailed off. They'd be cowards.

Better a coward than a dead man.

HP: 29
Defending Wash for: 8

poke mattix
Ravvlet
all my feels

OnionGrump

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 pm
Retreat was logical.

Retreat was, if he were thinking clearly, the right decision.

His FEAR shield that coated him like a second skin was fading fast under the constant barrage of attacks. He couldn't hear the others, couldn't see anything past the haze of fog and the the bladed figure before him.

He swung wildly, frantically; completely missing his target.

WASH
HP: 3/40
DAMAGE:
ASH HP: 46/60
Being defended for 3!  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

OnionGrump rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 1 Total: 12 (2-24)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

Just as Jason had hoped for, the insanity black dog turned on him the second he began shouting, as if lured by the noise. They were weaker than before and so close to being removed. With its jaws agape in a cruel grin, the creature darted forward, throwing itself against the trainee and biting down hard on his weapon. Restricting the trainee's movements further and without any concern towards the sword cutting into his jaws, struck at Jason with it's claws. It wasn't until Marcus called to the other two, that he returned to his original target.

With a noise that almost sounded like a combination of a low growl and chuckle, the insanity beast threw himself off of the one trainee and lunged for the other. A little too eager to sink it's claws into the intruder's flesh once again.

OOC

Total HP : 7/60
Damage done: 6 ( 6 to himself )
Targets: Marcus, Jason

Ravvlet

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

all my feels

poke mattix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:39 pm
It was as if time slowed down for the moon trainee. The insanity dog rounded on him, the eyes glowing ever so brightly, the grin on it's face basking in it's evil intentions. He could feel his legs knocking but he stood firm, even when it lunged.

he cried out in alarm as it grasped his sword, afraid it would rip it out of his hands.

'Zanthvos!"

'Are you alright?!'

Jason decided to refrain from saying anything further, but as he wrestled with the giant canine, he realized that the more it chomped into the steel, the more it slashed the inside of his mouth. He understood now; the insanity attacks were so reckless, they were hurting themselves in the process.

But as soon as the attack had begun, the giant canine backed off, his sights turned on Marcus.

"MARCUS, WATCH OUT!" He shouted, moving back near to Wash.

HP: 27
Defending Wash for:5  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 1 Total: 13 (2-24)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Marcus gave orders. Orders were ignored. Part of him said that he was doomed from the start. The bite of the dog was taken with a hiss, pain shooting up his side. His arms were going to end as a mangled mess at this rate. Jason's concern, while in the right place- "STOP CONCERNING YOURSELF WITH ME." It was anger that helped him focus, helped him rationalize his actions. "JASON. WASH. YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS. RETREAT. I'll engage while you disengage. Get back to the tent NOW."

Not fit for a moon, not fit for a sun. Not fit even for Mist most likely. Just press on, try to keep the others alive. He swung at the canine, Dis hissing as fear flashed back into his arm. Switching out wouldn't matter at this rate. Stick with one, keep the other.

HP: 16
Target: Tybalt
Dmg: 7

Ravvlet
poke mattix
all my feels
OnionGrump

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

The insanity black dog turned to attack the hunter again when the sword struck and parted the fog beast in two. It was a swift defeat and took only moments before the creature was reunited with the mass of fog within the haunted house, leaving the three alone for the time being. Fortunate, yet likely that this was only a temporary fix.

Exit!

OOC

Total HP : Ded

Ravvlet

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

all my feels

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items