Submit

Scorned Nightmare

Liberal Raider

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:25 am
Hm... My favorite male villain is actually a tie, between Professor Ratigan (Great Mouse Detective) and Scar (Lion King). For Ratigan, I love the parallel between him and Professor Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes), and his voice actor. Maurice LaMarche and Corey Burton didn't do too bad, but that role was made for Vincent Price. He's perfect for villains. And he was amazing singing Hail Ratigan, The World's Greatest Mouse Ever. Watching him crack and go nuts was pretty funny, too. If Price hadn't passed in '93, he probably would have been a serious contender for Moriarty.

As for Scar... He's such a drama king. And I love Jeremy Irons. I was impressed when he actually tried to sing Be Prepared. I think the more speech-like quality just made it all the more dramatic. I thought it was hilarious when he switched off with Jim Cummings during the song and no one noticed. James Horan wasn't quite as awesome in his portrayal in KH, though.

As for villainesses... Maleficent, hands down. The reason? When I was a kid, she was the only character, villain or otherwise, who said anything worse than 'darn' ('hell'). And she was the self-proclaimed Mistress of All Evil, and badass enough to actually pull it off. I mean, hello, she could turn into a freakin' dragon! A dragon! Not to mention the fact that she had a raven named Diablo. I was so sad when she died... Still funny that she got all pissy and bitchy because she wasn't invited to a baby shower... Eleanor Audley did such a wonderful job with her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:11 pm
emotion_bigheart
I think mine would have to be either Hades or Scar. I think scar's really cool. A bit of a coward, but in some ways, he is quite smart. You have to admit that it probably took years of planning for him to take over the Pridelands.

As for Hades, I think that I like him because I love mythology so much. Besides, he is really cool.

emotion_bigheart  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:23 pm
Scorned Nightmare

You have good points for all three of these baddies. Both Ratigan and Scar are totally popular for their voice actors, their songs, and their crimes. For me, however, Ratigan is my all-time favorite. Enough said. emotion_dealwithit

And as for Maleficent, she shouldn't have flipped out over not being invited to see Aurora and put a curse on her. Luckily, Merriwether was able to modify that curse by changing it from death to a deep sleep. That sleeping spell will be broken by true love's kiss, which saved Aurora from death. Maleficent's dragon form also shows her deep anger towards her foiled plots, but Prince Phillip was able to defeat her with help from the fairies. No wonder why that--and her voice actor--made Maleficent so popular!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm actually really loving Ursula. For some reason, she just strikes me as a really cool character. Like, the way she transformed into the pretty girl to fool Eric, OH MY GOD I WAS DYING. I just hate her so much I love her. If that made sense. Maybe not.

And I also love Hades, because I just loved the whole movie Hercules. (:

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:21 am
The Evil Queen from Snow White is my first choice and Ursula from the Little Mermaid.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:37 pm
Hades. Ursula. Cruela. emo  

SexyXaviera

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 7:23 pm
Spottedteddybears

I'm actually really loving Ursula. For some reason, she just strikes me as a really cool character. Like, the way she transformed into the pretty girl to fool Eric, OH MY GOD I WAS DYING. I just hate her so much I love her. If that made sense. Maybe not.

And I also love Hades, because I just loved the whole movie Hercules. (:

You have good points on both Ursula and Hades~ ^^
By the way, Ursula's disguise is named Vanessa.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:34 pm
Camilia_Chan
You have good points on both Ursula and Hades~ ^^
By the way, Ursula's disguise is named Vanessa.

Hehe thanks. ^^
        And I totally forgot, thanks again. (:

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 pm
Spottedteddybears