Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH - Looks like a Full House] (P,T,S,D,R vs ???) Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 am
Pickles had spent the festival nabbing unattended drinks and pastries, scavenging various junk from the booths and fishing in the trashcans for unfinished tarts. Everyone was so busy they hardly noticed! It was like a buffet where everything was free!

The best part of all had been the clean up.

He'd been so busy getting armfuls of leftovers he hardly noticed the fog roll in, but at some point he realized he lost track of the booths. And the other students. The entire school was missing. He explored the very grey house that appeared in its place, chewing on a mouthful of Skitterles. Purple frosting was smeared across his makeup.

At the sudden appearance of a crowd and voices, though, he froze up, guiltily gulping down the multi-legged candies and frantically stuffing his pockets with the stolen trash he'd been toting around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:18 am
"Im fluffy." Damien piqued up absent mindedly. "There is nothing wrong with fluffy." he said bristling and puffing his cheeks out at the rocker by his side. "And i DON'T sew, jackdammit, i'll kick you." he barked up, raising his foot at the reaper.

maybe he could kick the hair off roch's head. "We aren't idiots to run into the fog, just Unlucky Sheri." he said back, giving the boil a pat on the head.

Tro got a light kick to his ankle. "that was for the sewing test bit."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:45 pm
There was a faint sound-- Roch turned, looking around, wondering if he had just been imagining it. "Quiet," he said quietly. "I think I heard somethin'--Demi, you got better ears than me, did you hear a crinkling noise or somethin?" he asked the hellhound almost silently, turning to stare into the fog as if he could see something by looking harder.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 pm
Pickles dropped half a burgler and bent to frantically scoop it up.

He looked, panicked, up at the group. His cheeks made him look like a chipmunk. He stuffed the burgler in his shoe and put a heap of cotton possom behind his back.

He swallowed again.

"H-hi," he squeaked.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 pm
Sheridan snorted, swatting at Demi with his tail. He might have appreciated the gesture were he not being grumpy about being called fluffy. Or maybe it was the fact that they all seemed hopelessly lost in this cursed fog.

"My name is not 'Sheri', it's Sheridan."

Idiots or unlucky, they were still in the fog, a place he knew was not a good one to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm
"Right, Sheri." he insisted and began to ruffle the dragon hair some more. That boil needed a good petting once in a while. Far too grumpy for his own tastes and being lost in the fog with a sourpuss was not one the hellhound's priority list.

But the sound of wrapper crinkling did pique his attention as he ears rose high and the gleam in his eye dulled, listening and waiting. "Shh... i'm listening Roch." the hound whispered as it began again and the pup slowly turned around.

and found a clown. "uh, hello?" he said blankly before shaking away the confusion and gaping at the newcomer. "What's the password, do you sew?"  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 pm
"Ummmm!" Pickles subtly slipped the final items of food in his overflowing and no-longer magic pockets.

He slid his hat off his head, hiding sheepishly behind it.

"Sh-shave and haircut?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:46 pm
"Quit that!"

Sheridan was in no mood for any 'petting', and even if he were...well there was only one person he wanted petting him. Damn it he was a dragon not a dog! So there! )<

Sheridan raised a brow at the newcomer at the same time he was swatting at Demi yet again. A...clown...okay then? Was this a student? Or just some poor lost sap? Or worse...

"I really don't think anyone is going to care if you eat that..."

Apart from a thought of 'ewww' anyway.  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

medigel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-24)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fog began to swirl and shift until a unified figure was carved out from the rest, chilly blue eyes surveying the large group with a rumbling growl.

INTRUDERS.

His enlarged hand raked at the two nearest to where he had manifested, hissing his disapproval.

GO HOME.

OOC

Total HP: 60/60
Damage done: 13
Targets: Sheridan + Pickles

Amon Larethian

Toshihiko Two

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 pm
Pickles looked at the dragon with wide eyes.

Then slowlllly took the smashed burglar out of his pocket-

Only to be sent spinning head over heels, and end up impossibly on his feet, where he walked in dizzy circles, trying to get his bearings. A smear of food and junk marked the path where he had been thrown.

GO HOME.

"Yes sir, right away sir," he wobbled towards the house, "I wasn't loitering, I'll head right to my residence which I defo-definITEly do have..."

HP: 17
Damage: 5

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 pm
Fine sheridan was not one for headpats.Damien gave the boil a pout and put his hand away. "grumpy dragon." The pup sounded like a petulant scareling that was far too old to be doing that, mostly pho's fault.

But the smell of food was all over the clown, like a stench as he sniffed the clown. "what's your name there?" he said in greeting, wagging his tail. At least he had a scent to it, unlike the newly transformed fog creatures, Mei used to have a scent but it seemed different now, odd.

Poor mei. He had to hope Bul knew about it already, just the thought of having to break it to the half beast put a frown on his face.

And the figure that came out from the mists just made him frown harder. It had a familiar scent. "Not another one." he whined and looked to roch and the others. "Don't show mercy on them, even if you know them." he called out and took a defensive stance and kicked at the student contaminated with insanity. Pushing it away from the hungry clown.

"They won't show mercy on you, i can attest to that."

HP: 40/40
DMG: 3  
Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm
"Jack off," Roch snarled as the creature appeared. Did he recognize him? Nope, not really. So he summoned his guitar and slammed it into the insanity monster. He was getting sick and tired of these jackers. Although he was a bit surprised when his guitar hit as hard as it did. He didn't even feel like he was trying.

HP: 50/50
DMG: 15
FEAR: 3/3  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:31 am
"Sheridan!" the horse boil called out, his voice thick with anger at the attack on his friend. According to Demi, mercy or reasoning with the Halloweener seemed useless. Bare feet pawed at the ground as the muscles in the horse boil's body grew taut, waiting for his moment. Immediately after the reaper's weapon landed, Petro charged forward to ram his shoulder into the creature.

"Y' wanna fight? Well, c'mon, fight me," he snorted, trying to keep the focus on him and away from the injured members.

Target: Insanity Boss
HP: 50/50
Damage: 9

Ol-j-man

Amon Larethian rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 am
Sheridan might have smirked at Demi (he wasn't truly angry, just...grumpy, and who wouldn't be when stuck in this fog?). Or he would have if it weren't for the figure that suddenly emerged from the fog to send him sprawling backward and skidding across the ground.

Jack damn it! THAT HURT!

The dragon was instantly on his feet again, his tail lashing like an angry cat, his posture falling into a low crouch that matched his snarl.

"If you truly wish to go home, you will not find it here."

Sheridan had learned, home was not a place, it was not where you lived. Home was found with those you cared for, it was a feeling. But he knew the creature could not be reasoned with, not with words.

Instead the dragon 'reasoned' with the monster the only way it was likely to respond. With a ear-piercing roar, his jaws parted, unleashing a powerful fluffy of frozen plasma at point blank range.

"BACK OFF!"

(( HP: 37/50
Target: boss
Damage: 14
Boss HP: 14 (i think?)))  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

medigel rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-24)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The creature roared as the plasma engulfed him, staggering back as his legs were assaulted further with bothersome slams and kicks. Only one of them had the sense to flee; the rest would soon follow.

Home wasn't here? Liars. LIARS.

They were here to take Home from him!

Enraged, the being fanned away the plasmaic breath with its large hand and brought it back to claw at the dragon's upper torso, and curled its other into a fist sent the reaper's way.

Nothing would keep him from going Home.

OOC

Total HP: 14/60
Damage done: 9
Targets: Roch + Sheridan

Amon Larethian

Ice Queen

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash