Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Anger Management | Lizzy & Hel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:01 am
"Not ducking kidding with you," Lizzy replied, grimacing as she concentrated on getting her spider threads around Hel's hands and the shaft of her spear, putting all of her strength into stopping the weapon from getting any closer to her - although the blade had already broken through her skin, "Mac? Mac?"

Her spider threads might had tightened then, as she lowered her head, staring at the ground.

"Mac stopped being honest with me the moment he started caring about me," She muttered, and then looked back up, moving her hands forward to grab the reaper's weapon where the blade met the shaft. She was probably exposing herself, but she didn't care; this was the only way she could look her directly in her eyes, "And the excuse he gave me - for lying to me, his aunt and uncle - was the same one I just gave you."

And then he broke up with her after she was honest with him. So much for that... It was like he wasn't even trying anymore.

"Shun though... Shun I can understand... And I've always been honest with him," She narrowed her eyes, realizing something; Hel was at least on good enough terms with her until semi-recently, so something must had happened between then and now, "Anyway, everything I say will probably sound grating and fake to you, because you seem to dislike me for some reason. And when most people dislike someone, everything they do or say become something horrible and disgusting..." She's been through it.

HP: 32/50
Damage: 6

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 am
Ducking?” Hel repeated, incredulously. “What are you, five?” The ghoul snorted then, though her brows furrowed as the thread wrapped around her hands and weapon again, keeping her still for the time being, where her heated burgundy gaze burned into Lizzy’s.

Hel just snorted, again, amused. “Ah…I see.” She replied lightly. “Shame on him for coddling you.” She tsked. “Maybe it just goes to show that you can not handle the truth though, eh? If he felt the need to hide it from you~” The ghoul hummed thoughtfully. “Ya, everything you say to me will sound grating and fake, because it is grating and fake! You admitted it yourself. You are not brave, most certainly when it comes to me. Why should I respect you Lizzy, why should I believe you? You have given me no reason to! How about a lot more honestly and a lot less ‘oh poor me poor me’, huh?” She laughed.

How about you pick yourself up off of the floor, huh? If the current you is not happy, then it is time to get a new you. It is that simple.” The ghoul reached up with a foot then and nailed the spider demoness in the stomach to push her back.

HP: 36/50
DMG: 5

Dragain

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 am
"Coddling and caring too much, like with his family," Lizzy muttered, mostly to herself as her grip on Hel's weapon tightened. She paused momentarily at her questions, and then decided that they weren't worth answering; it would probably sound like rubbish to her anyway, and she was too worn out right now, "I dunno. Go figure it out yourself."

She was then pushed back, forced to let go of the ghoul's weapon as she doubled over in pain, one hand pressing down on her stomach. After a few coughs, she gritted her teeth, and straightened up. Ignoring the pain from the bruises that were probably forming where she had been kicked, she manipulated the threads to go around her wrists, and then pulled them taut.

HP: 27/50
Damage: 4

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm
Go figure it out myself? No thanks.” Hel returned with a grin. “You have to realize that people are not mind readers, and whatever reasons I may come up with probably do not fit at all…that is why I think telling people the truth and how one feels straight up and quickly solves a lot of problems. You know, Lizzy, it is not bad to be selfish as long as you can reason it out and just well…own up to it. I know I am selfish, and because I know I am, I am more at terms with it~ Honesty to yourself, first and foremost, and then to others.

The ghoul was jerked as the webs wrapped around her wrists, cutting into her skin now, and she let her weapon fall from her hands. It dissipated before it hit the ground and it was then Hel lunged closer to Lizzy, pulling back a fist with the slack to nail the ghoul in the stomach with a fist.

So how about it, Lizzy~” Hel sang. “You got something you want to get off your chest? I am listening. There is a difference between having a pity party, which is what you were doing, and then just being brutally honest. Stop thinking about how unfair everything is, and just tell me how you are feeling, straight from here.” She pointed a finger at Lizzy's heart. “I can not help but feel like you continue to hold a lot of things back, you got nothing to lose with me, so just spill it already. Ya know, if you are being unreasonably selfish, I will knock you down a few pegs, just like how Mac, Shun, and Freya do for me.”

DMG: 5

Dragain

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 am
"It's bad to be selfish if it hurts others. It's what the conscience is for," Lizzy replied, barely even trying to block the blows, just taking them; the pain she was feeling on the inside easily blocked out whatever physical pain she had anyway, "What do you want me to tell you? What do you want me to say? I've already said it. I'm disappointed. So disappointed at you. At Mac."

She grabbed her stomach, "I'm too tired to be anything else. For a boil who was never there every time I'm in danger. Every time I'm about to die... In fact, if anything ever happened to me, he'll probably be the last one to find out. Not that you'll care."

HP: 22/50
Damage: 0

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:15 am
Being happy can hurt others too, Lizzy, did you know that? Some think that happiness comes at the price of someone else’s pain…I am not certain if I whole heartedly believe that…but I can see it. In the over all image, everything is a cycle of pull and give, and how you handle that. Balance for yourself, I suppose.” She pulled back for a moment, and snapped her head to the side, cracking her neck and rolling her shoulders. “I want you to tell me how you are feeling, aside from disappointment…because I doubt that is all.”

Even as Lizzy didn’t fight back, Hel didn’t stop. The ghoul snapped one of her legs up and nailed the ghoul in the side with a kick. At the ghoul’s next words though, Hel hummed thoughtfully. “You know what mistake I made, Lizzy?” Hel’s posture loosened a bit, to something not as threatening, and her tone, for once, was not mocking. “I made Mot my world.” She paused before continuing. “That was wrong of me to do so. Not only for him, but for myself as well. I need to be able to function without another…I exist for myself…because when he swept out the rug from underneath me, my whole world came crashing down and I thought…what now? Surely I can not go on, on my own…but the answer is yes, I can. I am, and you can too, Lizzy. You existed before Mac entered your life, and you can exist without him as well.

Hel shifted her weight from foot to foot.

Go out and focus on yourself. Do what you want to do, for yourself…because if there was ever a time to be selfish, it is right now, while we are in school. To make mistakes and to learn from them…focus on the things that make you happy, and if you stupidly think you do not have any, go find some.” She paused, thinking again. “…And some day in the future, if you ever want to be with someone again, make sure they are really what you want. If you want a boil to be there for you when you are in danger or dying, go find him.” Hel trailed off, and rested one hand on her hip, and she seemed to be debating something for a while.

DMG: 9

Dragain

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 am
"Anger?" It was more of a question than a statement, and Lizzy sounded unsure as she gradually shook her head, "No... More like betrayed, followed by lots and lots of hurt. So much that it was numbing. It felt like someone had reached in, and squeezed my heart, refusing to let go... I'm not lying Hel. All that I could feel was a sense of disappointment."

She cringed at the kick, managing to get a scratch in before taking a step back, clutching her side, "I can exist without Mac. Of course I can. Like you said, I existed without him... I continued to do things with or without him there." SEEDS, her shop with Junko, her sewing projects, "But the point was that no matter how involved or not involved he was, he was there for me to go home to. He made my school life - where almost every field trip means certain death - just a little brighter, and more bearable in a way that nobody else can." She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, trying not to cry.

She had cried enough the past few days.

"You know," She muttered, her voice shaking a bit, "Going through thick and thin can make bonds stronger. I think that's why, ironically, Shun and Mitsu are going as strong as ever. But then I think about the things that I had been through, and I wonder if I really want someone I care about to be there to go through the same things... Maybe Mac's detachment from Amityville was really a blessing in disguise, huh?"

HP: 13/50
Damage: 3

Lucyal rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 2, 2, 2, 4 Total: 17 (7-28)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:29 pm
Hel just nodded, acknowledging her words. Finally. Something more than a vague answer. The ghoul was pleased.

The ghoul’s brows furrowed as Lizzy reached out to scratch her, but she shook it off, her short chopped locks flying this way and that. Hel was silent for a moment after Lizzy’s words, thinking, and after a moment, she gave the ghoul a small crooked grin. “Guess I would not know what it is like for someone to make Amityville more homey for me…but I am happy to be here for myself…I do not need someone to make it brighter. I am happy with all the people here I have a bond with…” She shook her head a bit. “It is not like he is going to stop making it a happier place for you, yanno.

Hel’s spear appeared in her hands once more, and she decided that it was time for this to end. While it was fun at first, it was quickly losing its edge, and it was clear who had the battle prowess this fight. No need to drag it out. “Ya, you think I do not know that? But going through thick and thin can do just the opposite as well.” Weaken bonds. It was what happened to her and Mot as well. “Ya just got to roll with it.” At Lizzy’s question, the ghoul shrugged. “Just a matter of opinion, I suppose…” She then murmured something under her breath, and her spear glowed with a purple aura.

Not too bad, Lizzy, not too bad…” She grinned a bit, and pulled back her FEAR focused weapon before she swung it around in a wide arc at the demon ghoul.

Once it made its hit, Hel let her weapon dissipate, and rested a hand on her hip.

HP: 29/50
DMG: Battle Cry - 15

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3 Total: 19 (8-32)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:32 am
"It's a different sort of bond," Lizzy muttered, gaze lowering to the ground. She stayed silent for a little while, and then sighed, "I guess..."

Hel's last attack broke through whatever was left of her Fear shield, managing to leave a gash - deep enough to draw blood - on her arm. Exhausted, she crumpled to the ground in a kneeling position, pressing down on the wound as she carefully lifted both arms up slightly, signaling the end of the spar; sparring really wasn't one of those things she was particularly good at. It didn't help that there weren't many gym classes available; whatever "fighting skills" she picked up were picked up from the many dangerous field trips.

Now that the spar was considered over, she carefully manipulated her Fear, slowly pulling both sides of the gash together with almost invisible threads; it was the same way a doctor would stitch up a wound, one side to the other. Soon, it had stopped bleeding, and all that was left of the gash was a cut.

HP: 15/50
Damage: N/A; healed 17 using The Chill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 am
When Lizzy signaled that she was done, Hel, for once, was more than fine to agree. She paused, watching as Lizzy now seemed to use her threads to heal instead of injure. Huh. She could do quite a lot of things with that thread…and the ghoul wondered briefly if she could weave spider thread into some kind of amazing fabric…

A thought to pursue another time…

The ghoul strode confidently over to the spider ghoul and took her hand off of her hip. She then held it out to Lizzy, offering to help pull her up. “It is a different bond.” She agreed. “But it is still a bond, and it should be no less cherished. Do not pull a Mot and give up on it, okay?” She grinned a bit. “Worst feeling in the world…not change, but being given up on.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:13 am
Lizzy eyed the offered hand in disbelief in mild surprise, and then took it, pulling herself off the ground. Once she was back on her feet, she wriggled her toes, and then dusted off her dress.

"Mac is probably more likely to give up on it than I am," She replied, "Or at least end up doing something that he'll feel guilty about down the road. His moral compass isn't exactly the most ideal." Actually, it was far from ideal. Just not in the way Shun's moral compass was.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:01 pm
Hel pulled Lizzy up with ease, she was a petite and thin ghoul, after all, and once she was on her feet, she let go of her hand. Resting her hands on her hips once more, Hel hummed thoughtfully at her words, staring off into the fog that blanketed the corners of the gym. After a moment she shook her head and grinned a bit.

Nah. I do not think so. I do not think he gives up on friends. Everyone is so hard on him…I think you all need to give him a bit more credit.” Because really…that one time he dumped her in the tub, he could have quit forever ago, but he didn’t. She laughed then. “Uh, Lizzy, a lot of the people you surrounded yourself with do not have a good morale compass…” Mac, Shun, and herself. “--But that does not mean they are any less trying to be a good friend. We will all end up doing something we feel guilty about, but I think as long as we all keep trying…that is what matters ~” Hel looked off again before rolling her shoulders, and then started to head out of the gym.

See ya around.”  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out