Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bunny returns with Fluffy Bunny.
  One marshmallow?
  Infinity marshmallows?
  One bunny?
  Zero, because I think marshmallows are disgusting.
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 pm
It was unbelievable. Really, it was. Ren checked his watch, keeping track of the time. He was filled with certain satisfaction, which explained the grin on his face. He stood in the middle of the square, next to the fountain, waiting for Adela to show up.
Today was a Saturday, a very special Saturday. Ren checked his watch again before pocketing his hands. He shouldn't be so excited. He exhaled a large breath, closing his eyes. He had invited Adela on a date today, their first to be exact, and Ren had come an hour early prior to them meeting.

Ren wasn't exactly the sort to be excited about a girl. But since Ren had been so fixated on her for so long, it was refreshing to think he could finally be able to be with her. Hopefully the feeling was mutual. He sighed. Though Adela had agreed to go out with him, he couldn't help but be skeptical. If only because he knew he could so easily be infatuated with one thing so much, he thought it'd best be to restrain himself. He, however, didn't question why Adela had so readily and easily accepted him.

Nonetheless, Ren was ready for their date today. He took off his glasses, cleaning them with his shirt. He wore casual clothes today and wondered what Adela would be wearing. Probably something cute. Ren blushed, imagining her all dressed up. He covered his mouth when he thought of something dirty. Hopefully she would come soon, before Ren would get ahead of himself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 pm
B U M P

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 pm
2 A.M. and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,

Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?

I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season.

KiokoAdelaReyn
~Harelquin~

User Image

Upon waking according to the sound of her alarm blaring the song 'Raise your glass' straight into her eardrum for the third time, Adela had slammed her fair skinned fist down upon the snooze button, her ice blue eyes ruing the rays of sunlight flashing upon them, blinding her on the spot. After a regain of composure, the female had ripped her black and purple bed sheets adorning her mattress off of her slim and curvy form, allowing her to stare upon a Paramore poster amongst the many poster's that decorated her ceiling.

With a sigh her lips, Adela had allowed a small smile tug at it's corners. In fact the only reason she had even set her alarm for so early on a Saturday morning was because of her handsome and caring date. He was the type of guy who would actually treat her with respect, and he lived up to every single one of her standards. He was simply the type of guy that she had deserved in the first place. The female had arose from her bed, finding her self facing the mirror attached to her vanity. She had stood up, her locks of pale red/pink cascading over her body, stretching to the end of her spinal chord. It was one of the things about her appearance that she had truly taken pride in. It was also his favorite feature about her. 

"Ren," The female smiled as she had peeked over at the edgier side of her closet, its contents opposed to the cute and bubbly side. They were polar opposites though they were both her. One was the real real her, the harlequin of a girl she had been famous for, and one was a vulnerable maiden, as well as the one everyone at school, including Ren, had taken to. 

It wasn't particularly hard, to lie to him, that is. There had been approximately three girls in school with her hair color, and none of them were quite as pretty as she was, nor did their radiance compare to the one she had feigned so well. It was simple, she pretended to be the girl he had fallen in love with, he gives her the guy she had always wanted. Everyone wins, right? The female smiled, the sense of logic that she had come up with clearing her conscience of any repercussions that this situation may have had. She had figured that what he didn't know wouldn't hurt a thing.

Adela showered and changed into a casual dress that fit the  style of the girly facade that she had mastered ever so well. She looked into the mirror, swiftly brushing her hair and adding a clip in the back that had taken the appearance of a butterfly. She had groomed her hair and bangs to exactly the way her bubbly self would had wanted it, neat and out of her crystalline eyes, that were accented in the slightest by a minimal amount of eyeliner and a classy look to her mascara for the perfect frame. Her eye shadow was hardly noticeable, but had still played it's part in making her appearance eye-catching, complimenting her dress, which was turquoise in color. She had also placed a touch of pink lip gloss on. The female wore close toed heels that resembled brown boots that cut off at the ankle, however, they were more for fashion than the chilled air of fall. She had wrapped a beige scarf around her neck and had pulled on a brown jacket from the edgy side of her closet that didn't look edgy at all, but had actually fit her cute persona. With the addition of a brown purse with a long strap and a few accessories such as a charm bracelet and a pair of earings, Adela's ensemble was absolutely complete. She peered at the mirror and had admired her ability to pull the look off, her acute narcissism or 'above average confidence' as she has liked to call it, glimmering through, taking pride in her ability to feign an appearance and personality opposite her own without anyone suspecting a thing. If anything she loved the feeling of living her so called 'double life'.

Upon the arrival of the square, Adela smiled as she spotted Ren waiting in the distance. She took a deep breath an placed a smile on her face that wasn't exactly fake, since she was happy to see him, but she wasn't quite happy to see him for all of the right reasons. The undoubtable fact that she was lying to him still remained. She had put on her bubbly persona and acted excited to see him, which was, once again, not fake, but the motions of her doing so was a lie, mainly because it was simply out of character for the real her. She just simply never did something like that. Once she walked towards him, overconfident in her acting skills, making the walk there take on the form of a happy stroll as if she actually were a morning person, which was a complete lie. Adela hated waking early with a burning passion. But she couldn't let Ren know that.

"Ren!" The female lifted on her toes and raised he hand high to wave at him, a smile apparent. She had paced herself to him. "I'm so sorry! Were you waiting here long? My alarm went off late so I had to rush." The female gave a slight saddened look as if she were actually sorry. Her alarm clock wasn't late, it just took it three times to go off before she had decided to wake up. She couldn't spout such a selfish reason to him as a pitiful excuse though.

--As we walked through the door so accusing their eyes, like they have any right at all to criticize. Hypocrites, they're all here for the very same reason.--

'Cause we can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
and life's like an hourglass glued to the table.
No one can find the rewind button now.
Sing it if you understand.

User Image

Just a facade

User Image

[Out Of Cookies: My sincerest apologies for such a late start.]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:17 pm
Ren had never waited so long for a girl. But since he looked so fondly about Adela, he didn't mind. He knew girls did this on purpose, make the guy wait so long and all. But he didn't think Adela would do so, if only because he was too dense to realize she had. While he exhaled a whispy breath, Ren closed his eyes.
He was nervous, surely, because he had fallen in love with a girl who may finally see him as something other than friendly and sweet, but more of himself. He hoped she didn't expect the conception that he was a 'good guy'. It awfully irritated him when people thought like that because they failed to see Ren's true personality.

He opened his eyes, running a hand through his hair. Maybe Adela would understand that. He reassured himself that Adela would be so comforting and looked up to see her beaming face. Ren smiled back, laughing softly as he scratched the back of his hair. She was enthusiastic; that was good to see. He turned to face her, his face crinkling with a smile.

"I didn't wait long."

That was a lie. He had been waiting for a long time. He looked around the square. Few people were wandering about. Ren looked back at Adela before motioning for her to follow him. "C'mon. We're not hanging out here; I have something planned," he murmured in a voice that hinted his shyness. He offered his arm for her to take.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 pm

KiokoAdelaReyn
~Harelquin~

User Image

As the male had insisted that he wasn't waiting long at all, her countenance did nothing but hold her radiant smile, but inside she knew that he was waiting for quite sometime, unless he was late as well, which may have very well been a possibility. Adela didn't believe him and felt the slightest bit bad about being so late, but even so, she had acted as though she hadn't pondered on his answer. The female had only intertwined her arm with his, and looked up at him.

"What is it that you have planned? Or is it just a surprise?" The female asked curiously, wondering where it was they were going to go. She loved surprises. It was just in her nature to love being spontaneous and surprised. It just made life seem more interesting to her. She had awaited the male's response as she had peered around, noting the scarceness of people in the square. In her honest opinion, hanging out somewhere else would be a bit more exciting than the small area, so she was slightly happy to know that they were leaving. She couldn't deny the fact that the air was peaceful, and maybe even slightly nostalgic to her. The scenery displaying the falling leaves was nothing short of beautiful. It reminded her of the Fall back at her old highschool and the few decent memories it had brought her. But in the end, the memories always seem to depress her in some way, so it was best that they stay locked away.

Mentally shaking her head to snap herself out of her daze the female had looked up at Ren, reminding herself of her new life as bubbly and optimistic Adela, not her old tramp of a self, even though she was lying through her teeth just being with him, and holding his arm was a reminder that she isn't who he thinks she is. She isn't even the girl he had fallen in love with. The worst part of the scenario was the fact that most of her didn't really care, or at least tried not to anyway.

--As we walked through the door so accusing their eyes, like they have any right at all to criticize. Hypocrites, they're all here for the very same reason.--

User Image

Just a facade

User Image

[Out Of Cookies:]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 pm
Solitary to mind and soul, it was Ren's heart that drove him forward. Blindly, Ren stepped, growing accustomed to the dark and enveloped himself into a path that may promise only heartache. But since the night had provided solace, Ren would stay oblivious and hope that the path he walked was straight.

He stepped in long strides, because he was so tall, and let Adela hold onto his arm. When he found her struggling to keep up, he slowed, and loosened his arm from being so tense. It took a lot out of him to stop himself from blushing, watching as Adela looked at him with those big eyes of hers.
He looked away, to the parking lot ahead. His car was...a hand-me-down from his father. It was at least a decade old, the paint looking a tad faint, but it looked homey and workable. Ren spotted it out easily from all the empty spots and the newer looking cars. He glanced back at Adela, who looked very curious, and opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm sure you wouldn't like me to answer that. You like surprises, don't you?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:54 pm

KiokoAdelaReyn
~Harelquin~

User Image

As the two progressed, the female had stumbled ever so slightly at their pace, and partially because of her case of spacing out. Feeling slightly embarrassed, her cheeks turned a slightly dim shade of pink. Her frost blue eyes lifting, the female had taken note of Ren's ever so slight blush upon her stare, and instead of peeking away, she could only giggle ever so slightly under her breath. That was a seemingly logical response for the new persona that she was making an effort to successfully master. The feeling of her fake mask had done nothing short of simply sicken her, but she was definitely a lot happier being this way than being ridiculed. She couldn't deny the fact that Ren's actions have struck her as adorable, however.

Adela had spotted Ren's car amongst the scarce few in the parking lot. She had already seen it's nostalgic faded paint as she had seen him driving it before. A soft smile appeared on her lips, for she ha preferred this to a new car. The car was individual, and if there was anything that the REAL her had liked, it was individuality. Those were just things that appealed to her, something the fake her probably wouldn't care to really take any understanding about, seeing as how she was modeled after the typical girls at her old school with a slight spin on her. She had separated from her boyfriend's arm to enter the car. Peering her head out of the window with a cheerful smile plastered onto her face. "Coming?" She said in the form of a question.

User Image

Just a facade

User Image

[Out Of Cookies:]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers