11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 pm
.: V ᴇ ᴇ :.
[ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ, ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs... |

Wɪʟʟ I ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅ ɪ ɢ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʏ? Wɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

The junior blushed a little, watching Nicole bounce around and act silly. 'That's so cute...' she thought. Then, she shook her head and told herself to stop it. 'No, no. You're not here to go head over heels!' That's when the brunette fell onto the half-Latino. Sure, she was pansexual, but she was also perverted which meant for a red-face turn out for the poor girl. Her mind wondered to perverted thoughts about the dreamer, but Vania mentally slapped herself. 'G-God dammit, wh-why am I such a freaking perv!?' she thought. She tried to compose herself before Nicole's attention came to her after checking on Pinkie Pie and Rarity. "U-uh, nice to meet you, Nicole!" she smiled, watching the letters appear and fall. 'She's so silly... It's so ******** cute... God... Dammit...' the sixteen year old thought, trying not to blush.

Wɪʟʟ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ɴ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm
Suddenly an alarm went off, Pinkie shaking like crazy. Out of nowhere she pulled out an alarm clock and looked at Nicole. "Is it time?" Pinkie nodded. "Well... I'll see you all again soon okay?" They waved goodbye and vanished, all of the surroundings beginning to fade away as well. "I gotta go now stranger named Vania. I don't know if I will see you again, but if I do, I'll want to get to know you better." She said with a smile, giving her a cute wink. Soon enough, she was gone, Nicole awake from her dream. She didn't remember anything, just that she had her eyes closed for some time. She was back to being shut it, never talking unless your lucky.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Vania blinked as an alarm clock rung and Pinkie started shaking, but soon understood this was the end of the dream. 'I was actually kinda enjoying myself...' she thought and then mentally hit herself with a paper fan, 'Stop it!!' She waved as the ponies, Nicole, and Nicole's drawn-to-life forest party vanished slowly. The junior blushed at the upperclassmen's comment, "I'll want to get to know you better." 'M-me, too...' she thought, but didn't have enough courage to say even though she knew the dreamer would forget it very soon. Vania's green eyes opened and she looked down at her stuff as she got everything ready to move to her next class, knowing she was still blushing. 'Great... I think I'm crushing on her...' she thought, briefly glancing over and blushing more, 'My life was just fine without it...' The half-Latino sighed and shrugged. "What the heart wants, the heart wants." she quoted softly, getting up and going to leave. Too bad she was to shy to try to go after her. In real life at least. 'Maybe in her dreams we can become friends and get to know each other... But I doubt that's going to be enough for me...'

[Just saying I may not be on today after this in case you get impatient or anything. I'm feeling sick and might just sleep the rest of the day and into night. If I do get on, well, then, *Fluttershy volume* yay. cat_whee ]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:12 pm
The dream was over. Class was over. And the what seemed as a random and hyper girl, stood up from her chair without a word. She looked rather cold, yet still very attractive. The students began flooding out of the room, Nicole doing the same. She happened to brush by Vania, the girl in her dream she was talking to not even a minute ago. However, her face was unknown. She knew nothing about Vania along with the dream. She looked over at her, her stare rather intimidating, before looking away and heading off to her class.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Looking up at her new crush, Vania was utterly shocked. The happy, loud girl in the dream was now staring at her with cold eyes. It was a rather dramatic change for the younger girl. But soon she though, 'Of course, she'd act different towards me. That was her dream and this is reality... A reality of I don't have a chance with her...' She hung her head and went to her next class, defeated before she even started. Nicole didn't remember the dream and if she did, she'd probably would've looked at her more weirdly, trying to figure out why she was in her dream when thy barely spoke to each other, but luckily, she didn't remember. But was it really luck for Vania? Or the worst situation in the world? "Being stared at coldly is better than being stared at like I'm a freak..." she said softly, her heart breaking a little. She tried to keep herself from crying so no one would ask what was wrong. How can you tell anyone you started crushing on a girl when you got sucked into her dream during Economics class? You can't. You just can't. Not cause some people are still homophobic these days, but because you'd get labeled a freak and sent to an insane asylum for "thinking" you were in someone else's dream.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:26 pm
(time skip to the end of the day!)

Another day, another day of school over. Nicole was packing her bag up, ready to leave and drive home so she could be in her safe haven of a room and start drawing. She walked to her locker, putting her unneeded books back in their while she grabbed her more important sketch books and drawing utensils. She bought them before she got to school and she didn't want to keep them in her car. She was starting to walk home until she stopped in front of a door. Anime/Manga club. She bit her lip, unsure if she should enter or not. She loved watching anime and reading manga, getting much inspiration from them, but she didn't know if she should, considering all of them were... what's the world... crazy? No no... different. They were seen as weird Otakus making weird noises like animals (well only two did that) and liked to have their hair up like anime characters (so much hair gel...) She was known as being a silent, harsh, and cold woman (with huge tits by pervs). It was sad she cared about her appearance since it was a mask, but she wanted to be taken seriously at school, wanting to be successful.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Vania was on her way to Manga Club, one of her favorite clubs at school. Though a few of the members were weirder than her in personality and style, she enjoyed just relaxing with everyone and having fun. Deep down everyone in the club had the same love of manga and anime, so what did it matter what they looked like or if they acted weirder than you? She was staring at the ground as she walked quickly, so she wouldn't get yelled at by any administrators for not being with a teacher or going home. They were so annoying with that; she just wanted to hit them when they'd delay you for getting to your destination even though you're no threat to anyone in reality. She turned the corner quickly and ran right smack dap into Nicole. "Aye!" the half-Latino yelped, falling on her butt, "I-I'm sorry!" Then, she looked at who she hit. The senior girl. 'Oh, God! Why does life hate me?' she thought. Blushing, she got up quickly and grabbed her tiny messenger bag and binder, about to retreat from shyness, but then, realized that would be rude. Hiding her lower face which was red with her binder, she held out a hand to Nicole. "I-I-I'm ve-ve-very sorry about th-that!" she repeated.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:24 pm
Nicole fell back too, but she didn't fall completely down. She looked to see who knocked into her. It was one of those Otaku's that was in her economics class. She was only a junior, a little shorter than her, and not as "rounded" as her. Anyway, her gaze was starting to get cold, but she sighed, softening her gaze. It was only an accident and she didn't need to bite her head off or anything. "It's okay. It happens I guess." She said to her, Nicole's tone soft, but different from how she was in her dream. "Were you about to go in here?" She asked her, curious.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Uh oh, Nicole was still talking to her. Danger signs were flashing in the junior's head. She was too shy to stand here any longer, trying to hide her blush from her crush. Vania simply nodded her head lowering her face even more behind her binder. 'Just keep to small talk and you can survive, Vania...' she told herself, 'Say a little as possible, look for an exit, and run into the classroom like there's no mañana!' Even in her head, she'd quote things she's heard like in this instance was a quote of a quote that a cosplayer she was a big fan of, KellyJane, did for a little quiz video she and her partner in cosplay and in love, TealPirate, did a few years ago. 'Oh, Jen, Kelly, you two make love look so easy!!' she thought, jealous.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:02 pm
Nicole looked at her, rather confused why she was so shy with her all of a sudden. Was it because of he she was in school? Probably why. "Well then... have fun..." She said and walked away. She was right, they are weird... But then again... so is she...

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Now, Vania just felt stupid. She bet she looked pretty ditzy to Nicole. 'Oh, maybe I should've said more?' she thought, 'No, then, I would've just completely go nuts! But I looked like I was stupid or something! Oh, I have no chance! I have no chance!' The junior hurried over to the classroom where the club was and went inside, sitting far from the other members. The previous event had embarrassed her completely and now, she just wanted to fade into the wall. 'Why is this so difficult?' she thought sadly, taking out a manga book from her bag and starting to read it silently, 'Maybe I should just skip Economics from now on. That way I don't have to embarrass myself more.' Though she knew it would only hurt her, more than help.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm
Reaching the safety of her home, Nicole went into her room, closing her door shut. She spun around happily. "Finally! I'm in my own paradise!" She changed out of her school clothes into her favorites, Pinkie Pie clothes! She had to search online, but she finally had six shirts for her wearing pleasure. She had all day to draw, all day to watch ponies. All to herself... she did this... all day... till she fell asleep at her desk, ponies on her laptop and drawings on her sketch pad. Her hair softly swayed, her window left open as the wind crept in silently.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:14 pm

After the Manga Club meeting, Vania had left toward the local park where she put on her purple Skull Candy headphones and swung on a swing. This is a time where she'd calm herself down from anything that made her anxious, upset, or anything, a time where she'd collect her thoughts and just think. Soon enough her thought process melted into lyrics by the Gorillaz and she was singing away to her heart's content with a grin on her face. Once sunset arrived, she left and went through some yards as a shortcut to her house. Unfortunately, she was passing by the sleeping Nicole's window on her way and was instantly sucked into her dream; her physical body dropping like a bag of bricks onto the grass.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:26 pm
Seeing a body drop, Nicole's mother quickly went outside, seeing what happened. "Are you okay? Hello?" She shook her body with no response. Not knowing what else to do, she picked up Vania and took her inside. She didn't know if she just passed out or if something worse had happened.

Back in dream land, Nicole was in a sort of beach-like area. She worse a pink bikini with balloons in the form of Pinkie's cutie mark. She had her pencil, drawing the ocean area and items for her to play with. "Time to build some sand ponies!"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:37 pm

The junior was panicked as she appeared in the beach scene dream. 'Oh, God. Why now!?' she thought, 'What if someone saw!?' She didn't have much of a choice though; she had to go through the dream until the end. Vania looked around trying to find the dreamer and found out it was once again Nicole who was dreaming. "<******** my life..." she muttered. There was no where to hide this time, so with a sigh, she put on a smile and walked over to the upperclassmen. It's not that she didn't wanna be here; it's just that she didn't wanna grow an even bigger crush on Nicole, so she wouldn't get heart broken in reality. Obviously, life wanted that for her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces