Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH DUNGEON GROUP 6] (Petro, Kat, Sammy, Mmur, Tori) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Miliardo Kason rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 17 (7-28)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm
"I never raised a finger against you bastards till you came here. To this house. Attacked us. Attacked our teacher and our friends. On that day you started this fight and so help me I will fight till I see it to the end and all of you dead."

The purple fire around her arm flashed, the fog seemed to roll back from the burning FEAR as the air grew colder around her. "I've died plenty of times. Through fire, flame sword and scythe."

Her eyes flickered brighter, "It's time to return the favor human" The voice in the fog cackled ever so softly, ever delighted in the anger inside Sammy's words practically drinking in her hatred.

She watched as Petro lifted the mouthy one up, bashing his skull against her own before turning to Kat, her weapon was deadly. It was range. The one with the cannon wasn't here, the one afraid of Siddie. Neither was the one with the gun chained to a sword. She was new to Sammy.

She would die just like the others easily enough if given the chance.

In the time Mmur moved towards the hunter Sammy did as well, the last of her surpresion carrying her body unnaturally quick to the gun holding hunter. "Aside Horsemen." There was just a hint of bitterness in her words as she slipped by, burning purple fist crashing against Kat, the shock of the blow going deeper then just a punch, the impact leaving where the hunter was struck ice cold as if her body was a corpse where it struck the impact of all of Sammy's FEAR focused in one solid punch.

A focus that seemed to rebound causing an explosion of purple burning FEAR to flare up along her body while she let out a hiss.

"My friend is dead, turned into a slaved weapon to your kind, another is infected by something your master hunter did to her. I don't give a damn what you think."

She glared at Kat, fear filled eyes flickering again as she stared into the hunters own eyes.

"It's Personal now."

Quote:
HP: 19/50
Target: Kat & Self
DMG: 14
Boss HP: 38/60 (33/60)
Apperance: Is this undead ghoul with blackened left arm of bone, purple FEAR fire has replaced her empty sockets as eyes; generally in a bad mood.

Lividpeas
Sammy says no f u

Naggeela
w/e enjoy your pony headbutt

Smerdle
pardon me; gota punch a ho

Everyoneelseomg
Hi u guis Sammy loves u 2

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:53 am
Tori huffed slightly as she heard the horseman’s words and glare a little in his direction since she didn’t like to be called cattle. “Things would be a lot better with out your kind and there still would be motivation too just in different ways. Oh yes it does since I would love to see all of you die permanently someday,” she retorted back to the horseman with her weapon growing at him as well.

But her attentions were turned back to the horse creature when he spoke a few more words to agree with the other abominations. Tori eyes when a little wide in surprise when he went to his natural form and grabbed her coat and blade and she couldn’t dodge the grab. Nothing prepared her for the head butt attack that followed and when the head butt connected Tori heard the crack followed by intense pain along with a headache. Hollering in pain but was quickly cut off as she swallowed some of her own blood. She didn’t want to give any of them satisfaction of how much that really hurt.

Quickly Tori dropped the chain part of her weapon to where she could hold her bleeding nose as she hissed to hold in the pain. Aklin had gone ballistic in her head and was screaming very loudly in Tori’s head along with a lot of swearing. But there was one nickname she did agree with her weapon that he had given the horse creature. Her weapon did tone it down a little since her head was spinning.

Oh Petro you totally gotten into Tori’s s**t list right between two horseman clans that she really hated. Every time she saw you she was going to attack to repay the pain many, many times over and see if there was a way to slowly kill you so very permanently. “You ******** stupid COLT!!! You are so going to pay for that!” Tori said with her speech a little slurred since she her nose was bleeding and she believed that it was broken too and a little glad to have a Fear shield as that attack could have killed her. Tori will hunt you down so hard Petro to make you suffer and look you have a new nickname too!

Tori was beyond pissed off and jabbed her blade forward to get him to let go of her blade and of her coat too since she did want to get back near Kat. She didn't feel that her chain which was now partly on the ground hit her when she attacked as it clanked around on the ground too. Glaring at the horse as there was much hate in those eyes and yes she would like to be let go of now.

Rolling her eyes at the undead creature since Tori was still hearing that the ghoul still did not understanding to which Tori thought the ghoul would probably never really understand at all. Oh if Tori ever saw you again undead ghoul as she would chop you down to size with her blade.

Target: Petro
HP: 22/50
Damage: 1
Charge: 3/3
Apperance: Tori is a 5' 10" intermediate life hunter.

Huni Pi
LU2 as Tori really hates Petro even more so

LividPeas
ILU2

Smerdle
Having so much

Miliardo Kason
with all of you!

naggeela

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 pm
Well of course there were more of them. These horsemen were like cockroaches or something to that equivalent. The sooner the hunters discover a way to blast them out of their lives, like they had their homeland, the better. "Well, that is a shame to hear then."

Her gaze flickered over to Sammy, unfazed by her rant. "Oh please..I already told you, I don't care. But I'm sure, somewhere out there, the worlds smallest violin is playing for you right now." All of these students--they were like broken records! All of them repeating the same BS. Why couldn't she just encounter an enemy who just did all the talking with their fists? All this was doing was putting her to sleep.

As if responding to her thoughts, Sammy struck at her with a punch. Staggering back a little from the blow, she quickly regained her footing and shot a glare towards the zombie girl. s**t..! That bloody hurt! Well, it appeared even the dead could still throw a punch. Now if she could only drop the chatter..

Staring her right back in the face, Kat sneered at the girl, wanting to knock her head clean off her shoulders. "Right, so you said before. Your starting to bore me. If your going to try and kill me, I would prefer you do it without telling me of all the sob stories of your life." she added dryly. Did she know the student she was talking about? No. She hadn't taken part in the whole weaponization project, and she wasn't even there when the students had been brought to Deus. If she had, maybe she would have added her thoughts to the argument, but she wasn't. So trying to argue with this kid about it would be pointless.

Well, she knew what the outcome of this battle would be. Tori and her were screwed. Three against two, it would likely result in them getting their asses handed to them, and even if they did somehow manage to survive this, there was still that damned insanity creature to worry about, plus no exit it sight. Fine, whatever, who cares anymore? If she was going to get offed here, then she wasn't going down without a fight!

Without another thought, Kat sprung forward, aiming a punch directly for Sammy's jaw.

Quote:
Target: Sammy
Kat's HP: 16/50
Damage: 4 + 4 to self from room status
Charge: 2/3
Appearance: THIS HUR + long thin scar from cheek to hairline / usually hidden under her hair :U

(( lol Sammy ILU <3 ))  
Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm
The tikbalang gave little more than an amused snort at the supposed insult. He'd heard worse from far more threatening individuals than the Hunter-ghoul with the sword. He didn't seem to feel the blade as it nicked him, but his ears were twitching to and fro towards the other Hunter-ghoul, the one who couldn't stop jabbering. He snorted and fought the urge to roll his eyes at the chatty Hunter ghoul, instead pivoting on one hooved foot to throw a kick at Tori.

Target: Tori
Damage: 8
HP: 19/50

naggeela
/(O 3O)/

LividPeas
f(> 3>)f

Smerdle
>w>

Miliardo Kason
/!

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 pm
"Doesn't matter anymore, before, after, during. Revenge is an ugly thing hunter, you all want back for what other folks did to you, and I want you're heads for what you did to us. It's a nasty circle."

She went to say something else as Kat suddenly shot forward punching her in the face. The result was Sammy's face cocked to the side for a moment from the impact of the blow. It hurt, serpression had ended and what feeling her dead body could manage was back. But she didn't acknowledge the punch as she slowly turned to face the hunter.

"But this circle will end very easily." She lashed out with a short kick pushing Kat back a bit for little damage before stalking forward.

"I am Halloween and I will not die."

Quote:
HP: 13/50
DMG: 2 to Kat 2 to self
Apperance: Is this undead ghoul with blackened left arm of bone, purple FEAR fire has replaced her empty sockets as eyes; generally in a bad mood.

Lividpeas
VIOLENCE FOR EVERYONE!/quote]
Naggeela
o no!!!

Smerdle
^3^

Everyoneelseomg
o3o

(( I LURVE THIS SO HARD PS: Ro x Kat RP plz? ))

naggeela rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:28 am
The Lifer so wanted this horse creature to just die permanently and slowly, even her weapon had to agree. Tori wasn’t going to say anymore to this creature since she knew he wasn’t too talkative and it would just be a waste of breath.

Hissing in pain more so when his kick had landed and Tori fell not too away from the creature. To which Tori glared even harder at him as one day she would make him suffer for all of this. Blood on her sleeve grew as her nose was still bleeding along with a headache that also made her vision a little blurry and for the fact that she was getting tired too. She knew that both Kat and herself were screwed with there being more abominations. But Tori wasn’t going down without a fight.

Still quite angry but still unable to hold her chain with her nose bleeding, but part of her chain was still near Petro. Then Tori smiled a it had been Aklin suggestion to use his chain like a whip, it would be hard but doable. Standing back up on to her feet and pulled her hand that was holding her nose close to her body. Really hoping that this was going to work as Tori changed the grip on her sword and then started to make the chain ripple. Once there was enough momentum in the chain did she then whip it really hard into Petro with full contact with both chain and ball. Tori didn't even notice that when she had used the chain like a wip that she had hit herself with her blade. Smiling as it was very nice to land a very good blow.

Tori did have to roll her eyes at what the undead ghoul was saying and she thought that this ghoul was having delusions of grandeur. “Everything eventually has to die it only a matter of time,” Tori called out not caring for the rest that was said.

Target: Petro
HP: 3/50
Damage: 11
Charge: 3/3

Huni Pi

LividPeas

Miliardo Kason

naggeela

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:04 pm
He had stepped back for what only felt like a moment, yet it had been long enough for everything to fall to chaos. There were children everywhere, squalling children who just needed to shut up and die. Even the ones from Halloween.

With a sudden shout, he lashed out at his hunter—HIS!—then fell back as a concussive force that struck from out of nowhere nearly knocked him off of his feet.

Something was not right here, but he didn't care. At least Kat got her wish. A relatively silent beating.

Target: Kat
Mmur HP: 27 - 7 = 20/40
Damage: 7
Appearance: Mmur is a 5'10" mostly-naked skinny disgruntled man-pony getting over the flu. There is a large, red handkerchief tucked into his stylish blue and gold loin cloth, but he has left his helm at home. He is holding a segmented whip and is made of rainbows.

LividPeas
*A*

naggeela
*burritos in a blankey*

Huni Pi
*does the robot*

Miliardo Kason
*feeds grapes*

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:16 pm
She was right about that--revenge certainly was a nasty thing. Though, she doubted that it would end as easily as she claimed. "Unlikely." To think that it would be easily wiped away was foolish.

Bracing herself, she blocked the kick as best as she was able. She was Halloween, yes, but a fragment of it. Halloween never dies--maybe.. "Are you sure? You just claimed that we killed your friend, not moments ago." And then there was the matter of her teacher.

The shout from Mmur caught her off guard, as she hit the ground with a thud. Dammit! Whatever energy she had, was fading. It wouldn't be long before these creatures took her out. Hell, it was going to take all her strength to just get back to her feet!

Quote:
Target: Sammy
Kat's HP: 8/50
Damage: 0 LOL OH KAT..U SUCK
Charge: 2/3
Appearance: THIS HUR + long thin scar from cheek to hairline / usually hidden under her hair :U

Miliardo Kason
ME TOOO~~ AND YES PLZ 8D @ RO/KAT RP

naggeela
TORIIII HANG IN THEREEE QQ

Huni Pi
OH U 8U <33

Smerdle
KAT BELONGS TO KAT :C

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 pm
Her eyes flared again watching as Kat crashed to the ground from the horsemens attack. She didn't acknowledge the other hunter as she moved towards Kat. "Israfel was a kind idiot, the kind of person who would agree to your twisted contracts to become a tool in some misguided sense of sacrifice. Red died because she bonded with a weapon that drank her FEAR the same way your own feeds on mine."

Her boot lashed out, the metal skull tipped cracking against Kat's shield and what little was left of it as the shock reverberated through her own body.

"But I'm a spiteful, angry, bitter person. And I don't have time to be dead when I have work to do." She reached down going to grab the hunter by her jacket tugging her closer till they where face to face.

"Look at me hunter. LOOK AT ME." She hissed, "I'm scarred, scorn, and broken from fighting. I'm angry, I'm tired. I want this war done, I want your kind and the horsemen gone from my life. From my home. And if that means killing every last one of you for the rest of my unlife I will do it. And when I'm done with the hunters, I'll deal with the horsemen. But for now I'll settle for white coats painted red."

Quote:
HP: 10/50
DMG: 3 to Kat 3 to self

Huni Pi
O AO YOU ARE EVERYONE YOU ARE ALL HUNI U R ALL

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 4 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 pm
The chain struck true, the metal rending a good chunk of the horse boil's flesh off but Petro ignored the agony spreading through his body like wildfire. There was just one thing particularly wrong with using a chain against a horse monster. In that unless Tori was quick to yank it back, the tikbalang grabbed the links, and jerked the hunter-ghoul towards him, holding an outstretched arm out to drive his fist into the incoming hunter's face.

This would have been an opportune time for him to make a quip, a remark, something. But he was Petro and he was not chatty and the only thing that was on his lips was a bloodied smile that showed teeth.

Target: Tori
Damage: 7
HP: 1/50

naggeela
OAO I'm so sorry Tro got real violent.

Smerdle
My pony is quiet 8CCCCC also ::does the Charleston::

LividPeas
@ 3@ imma gonna try to get Tro insanitized in my next turn

Miliardo Kason
Mili, I'm the only one left. Y U MAKE ME EVERYONE? R U SAYING I FAT?!?!?! DDDDDD8

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:14 am
Victory sang through the tikbalang's blood as he finished off the first Hunter-ghoul. There was still a second one to deal with but as he turned to deal with the mouthy one, blood and pain blurred his vision. When he charged forward, intent on running the Hunter-ghoul over, the Insanity-Creature decided to remind them all it was still there. Petro failed to stop in time and collided with the beast. He felt barbed tendrils lash out at him, sinking into his body before ripping themselves out.

Target: Insanity Boss (ic-lly Kat)
Damage: 9
Boss HP: 29/60 (19/60)
Petro HP: -13/50

Huni Pi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 am
The tikbalang gave no cry. No scream. Didn't even utter a sound. As the tendrils from the Insanity-beast retracted with an audible crack of a whip, Petro simply dissipated.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

naggeela

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 am
Tori just glared at Petro when he grabbed on to her chain. You couldn’t blame her for that folly since this was the first time that she had ever used her weapon like that and she might have been quicker if Tori didn’t have a headache that was made worse with her weapon yelling and a broken nose. It was all in slow motion as Tori did see it coming when he yanked that chain and was helpless to stop it when his fist hit home again in the face well one good thing for Tori the punch didn’t land on her nose again, but her headache worsened.

Everything started to get blurry as Tori fell to the ground she did give Petro one last glare as he would regret it one day. Aklin wasn’t too happy either as he would never forget what you did to his hunter as she was his and his alone.

Then Tori passed out and her last thought that she was sorry, Kat. She was really sorry.

HP: -4/50

Huni Pi
Its alright, Tori is going to get payback sometime

LividPeas
Sorry!! QQ She did try.

Smerdle
*purrs* Rp sometime?

Miliardo Kason
I had so much fun! We could rp sometime.

Smerdle rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:12 pm
One down, one to go.

Mmur circled the pair once the undead ghoul had stopped her ranting, his eyes narrowing at her words. She was going to take on the horsemen, hm? Quite the ambitious ghoul, wasn't she? One to keep an eye on.

Normally, he quite liked the citizens of Halloween. Normally, he was quite a nice horseman himself considering, or so he liked to believe. But not while a conscious human lingered just feet away. These hunters had some sort of mental... stink that was like a constant whine in his head. It made him feel feral and angry and uncontrolled and...

"Both of you shut up!"

He lashed out at the hunter, the attack coming up short in his distraction.

The horseman turned to the student. "If you're going to finish her, then do it." He suddenly didn't care who did the maiming, as long as it was done. It would be good to see this ghoul in action anyway. See if she had it in her to smother him in his sleep.

Target: Kat
Mmur HP: 19/40
Damage: 1
Appearance: Mmur is a 5'10" mostly-naked skinny disgruntled man-pony getting over the flu. There is a large, red handkerchief tucked into his stylish blue and gold loin cloth, but he has left his helm at home. He is holding a segmented whip and wants you to get off of his lawn.

(( blame RE6 for my absence ;; ))

LividPeas
gaia_kittenstar

naggeela
Yes, I would love to! yum_puddi

Huni Pi
emotion_dowant

Miliardo Kason
emotion_yatta

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:26 pm
Purple eyes flickered towards the horsemen, slowly she stood up raising up over Kat seemingly distracted for a moment, ignoring the hunter eying the horsemen.

"Do not tell me to do anything."

Turning back to Kat though FEAR burst to life about her form, purple flames running up and down the length of her leg leaking out of the clothing a quee cold flame as one steeled boot came crashing down hard against Kat's remaining shield. Of course back lash was just as brutal sending Sammy back a step her shoulders slumping and the fires that made her eyes dwindling down to almost nothing.

When the flames flickered back into existence Sammy turned to face him, her voice low and weary on the verge of dissipation.

"Happy... horsemen?"

Quote:
HP: 1/50
DMG: 9 to Kat & Self
Boss HP: 29/60 (19/60)

LividPeas
;o; I BROKE KAT I SO SORRY

Naggeela
Byebye Tori :c

Huni Pi
Petro u so cray cray

Smerdle
Y SO SRS PONYMAN!?

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff