Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH - 2 v ?] Team Vermin! (Joachim/Enzo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm
"C'mon, c'mon..." Enzo's heart was in his throat, his hand shaking as he tried to sooth his fallen familiar, gently trying to pull the broken string up to reattach it somehow.

HP: 7/30
Damage: MISS (Again! )

hanging gallow

stella cinere rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 am
Joachim didn't pay attention to the miss of the foggy figure, instead his ears rung from the sounds of the whispering voices mingled in the eerie notes of the music. He wanted to stop and write what he heard down on paper, compose the piece before he lost it.

But there was no time, Enzo’s bass was still snapped from the previous hit leaving the rats and unfortunately the roaches in a scurry.

“JUST PLAY SOMETHING” He yelled before sending a series of shrilling flute notes to the mice to have them move forward in a march to attack. A few managed to reach the target, others however proceeded to climb into his boot and chew on him.

HP: 7/40
Damage: 4

Bilious

kurotomato

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 12 Total: 21 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The music swept through the corridor, eerie and loud, and the figure in the fog lifted his head again, anger seeping into his words, his claws outstretched towards the two who stood in his way.

"GIVE MY HOME BACK TO ME!" he roared, and with one last sweep of his hand, there was a gust of wind and grey haze and then he dissipated into nothingness, shattering into little white pieces that drifted away into the fog.

OOC

Total HP : 10/60 ded
Damage done: 15 oops
Targets: Enzo & Joachim

Bilious

hanging gallow

Bilious rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:53 am
It had been a long time since Enzo had disapparated. The claws sliced deep, and his terrified cries echoed through the retreating mists.

The good news was, when he reformed, The Boss's strings were intact once again, but he couldn't help shake the feeling that he had just narrowly escaped something awful. Home, home home home all this talk of home, his head was spinning, the voices filling his head as he used the bass to help himself straighten up, "Are... are you alright there, prettyboil?"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
stella cinere rolled 1 100-sided dice: 86 Total: 86 (1-100)

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:54 am
He started to dissipate, awesome maybe he would end up somewhere comfy where he could nap or just doodle music and not locked in some sort of cage of doom being zapped by lights.

Instead when he reformed he was right there, still next to Enzo in the foggy whispers of the house.

"I'm fine. Looks like we are still stuck in here unless we can find our way out. Any ideas?" Joachim replied as he started to look for all of his mice, including Merel who in the fight had lost her typical sitting spot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 am
Enzo immediately looked over his equipment- it had thankfully reformed when he did, but any transmissions had been interrupted. "Oh, Horsefeathers," He grunted. "Useless piece of junk. Let's keep lookin' there's gotta' be a way outta' here." At least they weren't alone. "We make some pretty good music together, guy. Should jam sometime when it aint life or death." With a sigh, he straightened his coat and hat, glancing around with a growing concerned look.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:54 pm
He did have to agree, despite the reaper's rather disgusting habits and well unwanted friends the music of his bass mixing with the higher eloquent tones of his flute were rather pleasing. Joachim was sure he could compose some rather interesting pieces of work as long as the roaches stayed home.

"I don't mind a jam with you as long as the roaches stayed out of my teacups and off my fingers." Joachim replied dusting off his white jacket, Merel had made it back onto the top of his head but even she tucked herself into his hair. The rest of his mice had found ways into his pocket others huddled close to his feet, so he wasn't the only one concerned even more so afraid of what was out in there.

"Some how I think we will find more of those foggy things looking for us if we keep still, so lets just pick a direction and start heading in it and maybe we will have some luck finding a door... or something that leads us out." The reaper pointed in a direction and started to slowly move towards it, he was certainly in no rush to go running blind but the gnawing feeling of getting out was starting to agitate him.

Bilious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:34 pm
"I'm just hopin' that fancy wireless doo-hickey worked before my equipment got smashed," Enzo sighed, "I think we got all I can get," Again he tried to fiddle with the device, but it crackled and shrieked with feedback in his ear. He threw it, and the rat clutching it to the ground with a huff. "Your guess is as good as mine, fella'. Lead the way home if you know how."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 am
Joachim turned back around to see the weird device Enzo had thrown to the ground. Maybe if it stayed where it was shrieking in noise it would led the fog monsters to it versus where they were walking. It was a theory but he doubt it would really work.

"I have no idea where we are, but I know its not this place so that's a start." Joachim replied as he started to walk again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 am
"Ah... hey hey, hold it!" Enzo quickly unhooked anything not broken and salvageable, shoving the microphone and other bits into his pockets and what remained of the leather carry-bag before scurrying after the other boy. "Wait up, man! The damn fog is thick as cheese."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 pm
Joachim paused, tapping his heel on the floor as he waited for Enzo to catch up. As much as he didn't care for the boil the idea of being alone was the worse idea possible.

"So what was that electronic thing anyways?" He replied finally giving into curiosity of why he was carrying it around.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm
"Rigged it up for Radio Amity. You tuned in? He grinned as he caught the boy, painting slightly. His remaining rats were cowering on top of The Boss as he wobbled up in the rear. "Student radio program I whipped up." He hooked his thumbs in his suspenders under his jacket proudly. "Could use more music heads, always! Anyways, it's like... uses this thing that aint got no wires, see? Sends it through the air back to the AV room if it worked right. Broken now, unless I can fix it, but hell if I know how that ishkabibble works."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 am
"Radio? No I don't think I'm tuned in at the moment however...." Joachim paused wondering where he had last left his old radio at, if it was still at home in his room or if his sister had claimed it to sing old songs to.

"I guess I should when we get back, granted if we get back all in one piece. Do you play your own music on the radio at times? Or it is just bands?" He replied as he tried to stick his hands into the pocket of his jacket only to find it filled with squirming bodies of mice.  
Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Out of the fog there was a sound almost like the faint clicking of hooves, a swirling billow preceding disintegrating paper wings.

The figure paused to look coldly over narrow glasses with cold yellow eyes.

"Home."

And without a moment's hesitation it leapt towards them with lightning speed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HP:54/60
DMG: 6
Target: Enzo, Joachim

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:05 pm
"Boss backs me up sometimes, but I been trying to put the highlight on school interests, y'know? And findin' proper-" He cut off as suddenly the fog was on them again. He hesitated at the sign of the ghostly apparition, brows raised. Hey... he knew that guy, didn't he? "Hey fella, we're trying to find home too-" He started, but was unable to finish as the figure leaped at them sharply.
"I think... it's time for an encore, what say you?" He wheezed, gathering himself up as The Boss wheeled close at hand. He started with a good underlying beat.

Ba-bum-dum-dum-dum-dum Ba-bum-dum-dum-dum-dum...

HP: 23/30
Damage: 1

Hanging Gallow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out