Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Gorillaz-styled Band RP? [NO MORE OPINIONS!!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm
Yayz! cat_biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:25 pm
Eh, it's not bad (my second favorite), but the Junkyard Ozone sounds like something I'd expect as a song or album title from the Gorillaz... it kinda reminded me of O Green World, so I went with it, ^-^

And if all goes smoothly above, with Zelly as keyboard and Zimbu as Bass, I'd like to claim drummer

I'm kind of surprised that none of us are jumping on lead guitar, haha.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:26 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Yayz! cat_biggrin

As a Eridan cosplayer, I boww my head to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:30 pm
Angel, I think it's just because of the spelling. It just doesn't look like it'd be pronounced 'Syndrome', mostly due to the 'u'. But that's just me, no offense. sweatdrop  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I personally like Sindrumé best cause it kinda matches Gorillaz in the way of using different letters and pronouncing it like the correctly spelled version of the word.

Speaking of cosplay, 2-D and Noodle are on my cosplay list now, lol.

I personally might take on a second role as either the Insane Ex or Mr. Vendetta (who I would hope the taker of this role make the stupidest reason in the world as to WHY he hates one band member or the whole band).  
Lady Lagomorph
Eh, it's not bad (my second favorite), but the Junkyard Ozone sounds like something I'd expect as a song or album title from the Gorillaz... it kinda reminded me of O Green World, so I went with it, ^-^

And if all goes smoothly above, with Zelly as keyboard and Zimbu as Bass, I'd like to claim drummer

I'm kind of surprised that none of us are jumping on lead guitar, haha.

Eh, I perfer the funk of the bass. Most people perfer the "BROWW BURDERMP" sound of a bass[like Disturbed, Rammstein and such], but I tend to lean towards the "BOCKA CHICKA" sound.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:31 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Angel, I think it's just because of the spelling. It just doesn't look like it'd be pronounced 'Syndrome', mostly due to the 'u'. But that's just me, no offense. sweatdrop

In some languages, the 'u' would sound like the 'o' in "syndrome", but hey, it's whatever.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:35 pm
Angel in my Dreams
I personally like Sindrumé best cause it kinda matches Gorillaz in the way of using different letters and pronouncing it like the correctly spelled version of the word.

I personally might take on a second role as either the Insane Ex or Mr. Vendetta (who I would hope the taker of this role make the stupidest reason in the world as to WHY he hates one band member or the whole band).

I like the sound and spelling of it. However, it's ironic to use, considering Gorillaz philosophy was we[the masses] were SUFFERING from the Media desease, a False Idol Syndrome, and they hoped to cure it with music that isn't total garbage written by money obsessed Suit jockeys, but written by the Band itself because it MEANS something to them.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm
Out of boredom/curiosity, I too have wandered the net to find a random band name generator to play with.

My first press of the button: Alabama Polka Mafia

I dare you all to come up with something more random. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 pm
ZimbuTessen
Angel in my Dreams

I like the sound and spelling of it. However, it's ironic to use, considering Gorillaz philosophy was we[the masses] were SUFFERING from the Media desease, a False Idol Syndrome, and they hoped to cure it with music that isn't total garbage written by money obsessed Suit jockeys, but written by the Band itself because it MEANS something to them.

Heh heh, well, since you bring that up, I got an excellent idea to make this roleplay even more interesting and, if chosen, explain the band name.

If we chose Sindrumé, then we can set the roleplay years after the Gorillaz have either split up for good or died. The media is slowly corrupting the world with its False Icons, but five brave souls step up to continue what Gorillaz were doing, to rid the world of these sick bastards. They wanted to create a new Syndrome, the ******** Symdrome or Reality Rose Syndrome for short, lol. They called themselves Sindrumé because of this new, more life savior than killer "disease" they wanted to "infect" the world with.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:43 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Out of boredom/curiosity, I too have wandered the net to find a random band name generator to play with.

My first press of the button: Alabama Polka Mafia

I dare you all to come up with something more random. rofl

Well, here's the name that inspired Sindrumé: Alcoholic Syndrome and The Price  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:47 pm
Angel, I am going to say this with all honesty. Ditch your Sindrumé idea. It looks silly both as a word and a band name. But Reality Rose Syndrome sounds awesome and fits that 'waking up' idea perfectly. If that were an option instead, I would gladly change my vote from Junkyard Ozone.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm
Angel in my Dreams
ZimbuTessen
Angel in my Dreams

Heh heh, well, since you bring that up, I got an excellent idea to make this roleplay even more interesting and, if chosen, explain the band name.

If we chose Sindrumé, then we can set the roleplay years after the Gorillaz have either split up for good or died. The media is slowly corrupting the world with its False Icons, but five brave souls step up to continue what Gorillaz were doing, to rid the world of these sick bastards. They wanted to create a new Syndrome, the ******** Symdrome or Reality Rose Syndrome for short, lol. They called themselves Sindrumé because of this new, more life savior than killer "disease" they wanted to "infect" the world with.

Which is why I voted for the name.
Knew you'd come up with somethin' snazzy.

If I may, I'd like to request two parts of the profile skelly to include:
Genre: [such as Noodle's Electronic Rock and Russles Hip Hop]
and Intrests: [to name our musical intrests that dont suck, Beatles, etc]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:50 pm
Of course this will take a few. The largest conflict in the band always rises from the Name.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm
You don't like it cause of the 'u'. >3> I mean, I was thinking about changing the 'u', but the poll was already up and I didn't wanna waste more time remaking the damn poll for the second time. Plus, Reality Rose Syndrome is such a mouthful. I just want a simple name that's two words or less, but still awesome, lol. Though granted, I did put that 'Profanity Through Control' option, but I've abandoned it already, lol. My favorites of the other two, but I still can't choose. o3o  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff