Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v ??] I Can Try to Fix You...? [Alex vs ??][FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 pm
"Yes, just me." All alone, a horrible feeling that Alexander was not used to nor did he ever want to have to experience. But it was happening, whether he wanted it to or not. Turning Yin..it had been a terrible thing to do. Not only was the weremantis forced to confront his own memories of what he had done, but now on top of that Alexander had to try and fix his mistake. It was the least he could do. It was all he could do. It had taken him a while to come around to thinking about it that way but...yes, if this is what Yin really wanted, then he would do it for him.

"Yes, maybe..." He couldn't bring himself to tell Yin that he was wrong. That killing him likely wouldn't change a damn thing. But again, it was what the weremantis wanted. A chance to try and change it, to try and stop him from hurting anybody else.

"I was...I was going to be there. I wanted to meet you, and I would've been there." He'd wanted another chance. A chance to talk, a chance to try and figure things out between them. He wanted Yin to know that, if this hadn't happened, he would have been there.

"I miss you too, Yin Cang. Maybe if..." His voice hitched in this throat, and he had to give himself a second to try and keep his emotions in check once more. "Maybe if this works we'll still get a chance..."

Again he couldn't finish what he wanted to say. Despite his best efforts at keeping his feelings from overwhelming him, a tear was coursing it's way down his face, from his one good eye, betraying everything. He didn't even bother to reach up and wipe it away.

"Are you ready? Now? Or do you want to wait? You still have some time..." He decided to get off that verbal train wreck and switch back to the matter at hand, however that really wasn't much better.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 pm
There was no point to voicing the what ifs and maybes. There were possibilities, but they could all be false hopes. It hurt, to see that they were both forced to this state, and he was making Alexander cry again. He always messed up, he brought the other boil to this state far too often.

"It would be better if you did it now while I am still in control, who knows when it would consume me again. And if worse comes to worst at least I will not be plagued with the memories of what I have done." A pathetic trade off considering that he would just be causing more destruction.

Alexander was not wiping away his tears, but Yin refused to let that be the last, conscious sight of him. He reached up thumb brushing over the zomboil's face, haunted by the idea that he might never see him smiling again. "Thank you," he told him earnestly. He was asking a lot, he was being selfish, but maybe...maybe this time he would be able to keep Alexander from getting hurt. Maybe this time he could save him from at least a little pain.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:18 pm
Alex just nodded slowly, now mute, not trusting what he might say if he opened his mouth to speak. He went stone still when Yin reached up towards him, then closed his eye when he felt the weremantis's thumb tracing over his cheek, wiping away the one lone tear that had coursed it's way down, leaving a sticky trail of pink behind. He might have even leaned into that touch just a little bit, reveling in it, wanting to take a step forward and wrap his arms around the other boil, to hug him, to tell him they didn't need to do this, that it would all be fine.

Instead he just let his eye flutter back open as that briefest touch left his face, his gaze sad. This was really happening. He was actually going to go through with this. Because it was what Yin wanted, and it was something he could give him, no matter how painful doing so would be.

He stared down at Yin, studying him, taking the time to build himself up for what he needed to do next, and then nodded again at the thank you before taking a step forward, then to the side, around, turning so that he was directly behind with arms reaching up, hands stopping, then moving down to the other boils shoulders and resting there for just a moment. "Try not to move, please. I'll make it as quick and painless as I can..." His voice was a choked whisper, and then he was lifting his hands again, moving one forward, cupping Yin's chin while the other came to rest gently but firmly on the back of the boils neck.

He felt like maybe he should say something before he continued on. Some last words in case this was the last time he would ever see the weremantis again. Doubtful, really, but a possibility all the same. But what could he even say at this moment that would hold any significance? I still love you? I'm sorry? I wish it didn't have to end this way? Pointless. All pointless.

His hands trembled. He was just standing there, not moving, taking too long to do what he was supposed to be doing. Slowly he took in a deep and steadying breath, his eye closing once more.

His hands steadied, his grip tightened, and in one quick, jerking movement he twisted Yin's neck, hard, possibly quite a bit harder then was necessary...or perhaps it was completely necessary since the other boil seemed to be able to turn his head to impossible angles. He needed to be sure that he got this right the first time, that he didn't muddle it up.

He then let go, releasing his hold on the other boil. He couldn't bring himself to open his eye just yet to see what he had done, to see if it had worked....if it had he would know soon enough anyways.

OOC
HP: 9
Target: Yin
Damage: 4(X2) = 8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:07 pm
He knew what the zomboil was going to do, knew because he asked for it. His senses screamed at him to run, to escape, but no. No, this was how it needed to be. He stayed still, trying not to slump in defeat at the hands on his shoulders. This...this would be a relief. What he wanted. And oddly enough he relaxed as the cool hands positioned themselves.

Waiting.

With a quick jerk it was all over. Head turned past 180 degrees, a lifeless stare at the zombie that was not opening his eyes and then he dissipated.

Back into the fog.

If the zomboil stayed long enough after a few minutes the fog began to form, stirring, a figure beginning to emerge. A mantis, almost 15 feet tall, wandering off into the fog. Trying to protect "Home."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas