Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 pm
Roveth had listened to the others, thankfully he wasn't as newbie as the others when it came to fighting, so he shook his head a bit "yare yare... Jake and i will help too Taiki, we're not exactly newbies fighting off evil, plus we probably need to go and help bail shiro's a** out." he said calmly, given he had felt the flash of darkness that would lead to Velgmon showing, but he wasn't going to mention about that.

Jake of course just nodded lightly, looking to his Xros Loader "looks like we'll have to go too huh guys?" Lucia gave a nod, while Lemina giggled" Baka Shiro.. always getting in trouble without asking for help... well, it's no surprise really, he's done it time and time again." Jake nodded while Black V-Mon also showed on the screen "hey, maybe he wasn't thinking of actually fighting, and just going to check things out?" Jake snorted lightly while tilting his head "doubt it, given Crystal's not here either, which means it might be her originally in trouble, and then Shiro is jumping in head first without thinking -that- far."

Roveth nodded lightly while Sangloupmon sighed shaking his head lightly at Shiro's antics as Roveth merely started sinking into his partner's shadow, who sunk also into Taiki's "we'll be with you nearby Taiki, we're just going to travel within your inner shadow, makes it easier for those who don't have flight capable digimon.

Jake of course glowered a bit, remembering he doesn't -have- such a digimon on hand, and facepalmed "... damn. i knew i forgot something during the hunts... maybe i'll find a decent flier for myself later on." Jake's three main partners all began laughing, while Roveth chuckled as he disappeared from sight, resting within the 'shadow realm' for now, and using it keep an eye on Taiki, since following him would be better as he spoke up with a bit of a ghostly voice to the leader of Xros Heart "i can speak with you like this, so just think your thoguhts and stuff in case you need an extra head to think on things. Shiro Clearly doesn't."

Jake of course shook his head while thinking a bit more during the talking, before a face he hadn't seen for a while had appeared on the Xros Loader: GigaSeadramon as he yawned "you know, taichou... i could carry everyone on my back, i -can- fly." Jake blinked, and blinked again, before facepalming at his own stupidity "D'oh! thanks for the idea GigaSeadramon." he said lightly sighign with a chuckle "i can provide aerial transport for those who dont' have the capability on hand, or want to let your Digimon stay rested and prepared in case of trouble."

Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro had been flying along, juding his distance he had probably travelled in the right direction, but it was pretty far away, as he felt his resonance to the corrupted darkness waver, and his form shattering back to normal, before he called out "Reload, Agnimon!" when the fire warrior appeared, he quickly noticed they were falling and chuckled lightly "not surprised. Slide Evolution!" he called out, in a large spiral of digi-code, the human spirit of fire transformed into his beast spirit form, and proceeded to catch Shiro, and continued in the same direction they were going "so, Shiro-taichou, what are we doing in the middle of nowhere in the digital world?" Shiro sighed "heading towards something troublesome, and no, i'm not going to fight unless we have to, if anything i'm going to scout things out." Viritramon shook his head lightly "aaaand why didn't Roveth do this with his information network?" Shiro snorted lightly and looked towards their destination "probably just staying back in case i screw up again and then coming with the other veterans to save my a** again, and honestly, i wouldn't be surprised."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 pm
Taking Jake up on his offer to provide aerial transport using Giga Seadramon, Tagiru decided to make a run for it before Yuu could even blink. Naturally, this prompted Yuu to chase after him. "But Taiki-san told us to stay here!"

"You can stay if you want to, but there's no way I'm sitting this one out," Tagiru answered defiantly.

"Well I can't let you leave without me," Yuu stated firmly as he climbed up after Tagiru. "I'm supposed to be keeping you out of trouble."

Ren glanced vaguely at Ryouma who merely shrugged before strolling up to the huge armored serpent at a leisurely pace.

"We might as well tag along to see how this plays out," Ryouma stated simply.

*~*~*~*~*

A clawed, whip-like appendage extended out from Shade Destroyermon's shadowy body to wrap around the retreating Dorugamon like a lasso. It was immediately sheered off by Grademon swooping down with his blades drawn.

"Your fight is with us," Grademon reminded the shadowy evil digimon.

"Dino Cannon!" Cannondramon opened fire on Shade Destroyermon's main body with all three of his main cannons in an effort to redirect his attention away from Dorugamon.

Black Paildramon rotated his hip-mounted twin cannons to the front calling out, "Desperado Blaster!" as he shot off a high speed volley of laser blasts to accompany the triple blast from Cannondramon.

Yatagaramon concentrated energy from the Dokkosho on each of its wings onto its foreleg and then fired a holy blast onto Shade Destroyermon along with the others while calling out, "Mikafutsu no Kami!"

"Crimson Flare!" Hououmon let loose a breath of red-hot fire down upon Shade Destroyermon.

"Supersonic Voice!" Gryphomon followed suit with a wave of super high frequency sound.

"Royal Nuts!" Deramon pelted Shade Destroyermon's shadowy body with a bombardment of exploding seeds from the bush attached to his tail.

Metal Greymon opened up his chest compartment to launch twin missiles onto Shade Destroyermon with the all too familiar declaration of, "Giga Destroyer!"

Metal Tyranomon lifted a clawed hand with a declaration of, "Nuclear Laser!" as a powerful destructive beam shot out from between his claws to blast into Shade Destroyermon.

"Atomic Blaster!" Megalo Growmon fired twin energy blasts from the cannon compartments built into his chest onto Shade Destroyermon.

Grademon formed an X with his two swords as he swung them toward Shade Destroyermon shooting off a powerful shockwave. "Cross Slash!"

"Crescent Moon Kick!" Were Gururumon performed a high speed crescent style kick to produce a crescent shaped shockwave that would strike down Shade Destroyermon.

Queen Chessmon drew out the swords stocked on her armor and threw them upon Shade Destroyermon aiming to impale multiple points on his shadowy body. "Heart Breaker!"

In addition to all of this Skull Mammothmon simply rammed straight into Shade Destroyermon head-on with his huge tusks as he called out, "Gran Charge!" while running him clear through the nearest wall and beyond. Or he would have if it hadn't been for the fact that Shade Destroyermon simply scattered his less than solid shadowy body around the huge skeletal mammoth to avoid the attack. Shade Destroyermon's shadowy body also scattered around Queen Chessmon's barrage of swords. However, the rest of the attacks did seem to hit their mark, although they didn't appear to cause any significant damage.

"Don't get discouraged," Queen Chessmon took advantage of her Queen Stamp ability to rally the other digimon to continue the fight even though it certainly appeared hopeless. "That was only the first wave!"

"You pests are quickly becoming annoying," Shade Destroyermon growled as shadowy spikes extended out from his body to strike down the opposition all at once.

*~*~*~*~*

As Dorugamon rounded a corner trying to navigate his way out of the crumbling ruins of what had once been Bagramon's evil layer he found his way blocked by a group of Argomon (Perfect). They began shooting up their vine-like tentacles attempting to snare Dorugamon to bring him crashing down to halt his flight, but before they could be successful in that objective they were interrupted by Yuki Agumon leaping down off Dorugamon's back and quickly evolving in midair.

"Yuki Agumon Shinka! V-dramon!" He came down on two of the Argomon charging some power into his fists as he used the momentum from the fall to increase the damage. "Hammer Punch!" Not stopping there, he whirled around an exhaled an arrow-shaped blast of fire at another of the assembled Argomon. "V Breath Arrow!"

This enabled Dorugamon to fly past the Argomon and continue on his way while V-dramon bought him some extra time. Labramon, meanwhile, hung tightly onto Dorugamon's fur while pinning Crystal down so she wouldn't fall off during the haphazard flight.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Jake had sweatdropped seeing the newbies get on made him just shake his head and climb up himself, namely onto Gigaseadramon's head as when everyone who was utilizing Jake for Transportation were ready, the serpentine digimon got off the ground and headed off in the direction Shiro was, and the direction that huge darkness like attack was.

Roveth of course was still waiting within the shadow realm himself as he thought to himself ~Baka-Hikari.... if he gets himself hurt again i won't be surprised, but i might whap him with a mallet.~ he thought, as he looked to Sangloupmon, who ndoded in agreement "Hikari-Aniki needs to stop rushing off ahead of us you know?" Roveth snorted in amusement "ah well, we know how he is, even if he's toned it down a lot since back then, he still has some tendancies to throw himself head first into trouble to try and help." Sangloupmon nodded, and proceeded to curl up at Roveth's feet, as Roveth sat himself down in a chair made from the shadows within the realm he was sitting in.

Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro had reached the crumbling Bagra Castle thing as he raised an eyebrow with Viritramon flying lower "should we head in Shiro?" Shiro frowned, but nodded "yeah, we have to see what exactly happened, so let's go." he then summoned also Gigasmon, Blitzmon, and MailBirdramon with Tactimon coming out as well "let's be ready to help when we can!" with cheers from the spirits, and an 'Agreed' from the Bagra General, they surged into the tunnels, taking a few minutes to navigating the crumbling ruins as they were passing near a flying away Dorugamon caused Shiro motion to the Argomon in annoyance, getting a cry from Gigasmon of "hurricane Bomber!" and Blitzmon joining in shortly with a "Thunder Topper!" plowing through Argomon with Blitzmon to clear a path for Dorugamon and themselves to go their appropriate ways while Shiro gathered any data from the Argomons defeated to 'capture' them, and continue onwards while glancing back to Dorugamon ~that was crystal's... and given Dorugamon is trying to escape, probably has her ontop of him.~ he shook his head and still looked forward "Don't let up, and don't let your guard down!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:19 pm
The faster digimon were able to maneuver around the shadowy spikes without being harmed, but the slower digimon weren't so fortunate. Cannondramon and Skull Mammothmon were both simply too large and lacked the necessary mobility to move out of the way making them both easy targets. At the same time Deramon, Metal Greymon, Metal Tyranomon, and Megalo Growmon simply weren't fast enough to avoid being struck by the shadowy spikes and with the latter three reverting back into their constituents of Togemogumon, Airdramon, Tuskmon, Sheepmon, Allomon, and Tylomon. The damage was severe enough that it immediately forced all of the aforementioned digimon back to Crystal's Xros Loader without any regard for the increased distance between them. That left Queen Chessmon, Gryphomon, Hououmon, Black Paildramon, Were Gururumon, Grademon, and Yatagaramon to continue holding off Shade Destroyermon by the time Shiro got there.

*~*~*~*~*

The Argomon blocking the corridor seemed to ignore Shiro as they allowed him to pass them by without a second glance. However, any of the digimon Shiro sent out to interfere with their capture of the escaping Dorugamon were another matter. Several Argomon (Ultimate) emerged to join the battle once the hybrid warriors were sent out. They mainly relied on their Brute Force to simply hammer the opposition into the ground with their bulky fists. Several others emerged to intercept Dorugamon along with a Kuzuhamon.

"You cannot escape us," Kuzuhamon informed the retreating Dorugamon along with his passengers.

"We'll see about that," Dorugamon growled. "Power Metal!" He spit out a large metal cannonball that slammed Kuzuhamon in the chest and sent the god man digimon spiraling to the floor. Kuzuhamon recovered easily enough, but it was the Argomonz that launched the next assault by blasting at Dorugamon from various angles using the beams of the Judecca Cannon fired from their many eyeballs at the flying beast dragon, cutting into Dorugamon's wings.

"Power Metal!" Dorugamon called out again spitting a large metal cannonball at each of the Argomon. Unfortunately it didn't seem to do him any good as the Argomonz just kept shooting at him.

As Dorugamon started to crash to the ground, Labramon slung Crystal onto his back and leaped down intending to continue trying to escape on foot. As soon as Dorugamon hit the ground he reverted back into Dorumon and was pulled back into Crystal's Xros Loader. And, before Labramon could even try to make a run for it he found the path once again blocked by Kuzuhamon.

"Taizoukai Mandara!" Kuzuhamon enclosed himself, Crystal and Labramon within a dome-shaped yin-yang barrier before floating back toward the heart of the ruined castle. If anyone else tried to interfere he would let the Argomonz deal with them.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Taiki's group was still a little ways behind Shiro in approaching the crumbling castle on Kiriha's Mail Birdramon with Taiki seeming a little bit tense.

"It's going to be okay," Akari assured him.

Zenjirou nodded in agreement. "We'll definitely get her back no problem."

"I know," Taiki tried to relax a little. "I just hope nothing too bad has happened already."

Even at that distance, there was no mistaking the distant sound of Tagiru squealing about how awesome the digital world seemed just based on the birds-eye view he was getting while riding on Giga Seadramon. Someone was probably going to punch him for that later.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm
Jake of course eyetwitched hearing Tagiru squeal about the birds-eye view, it made him want to dump the rookies off him, but he said nothing and continued to follow the others while sittign on Gigaseadramon's head in particular "well, i guess it's partly a good thing Shiro's ahead of us, he'd probably beat Tagiru senseless." Gigaseadramon chuckled a bit, and just continued flying along, keeping his focus on the aerial digimon of Taiki's and all.

Blitzmon and Gigasmon twitched an eyebrow both as the spirit of thunder began letting off large electric sparks, before switching to beast mode, thankfully with Gigasmon's help in staying aerial using another sand cloud and all big enough to hold Bolgmon he began firing Ultimate Thunder blasts at the Argomonz in general "Che! these punks aren't going down without a fight this time... hey Gigasmon, shall we try and use -that-?" Gigasmon chuckled, looking to his battle partner "why not? bout time we tried doing this ourselves, since our training did give us the capabilities." of course, with that, the two began to glow, before fusing their beast and human spirits together "Fusion... EVOLUTION!!!!" they shouted, just as a twin flash of energy went through the confined area.

Shiro meanwhile had finally caught up, seeing crystal's Digimon fighting off Shade Destroyermon he raised an eyebrow lightly while Tactimon jumped off MailBirdramon and unleashed a shout "Ichi no Tachi!" before slamming to the ground with his sword pointing downwards, causing a -massive- shockwave to disturb the area and cause earthquakes, though the localization of the shockwaved seemed to be in a V-Pattern aiming in a direction for Shade Destroyermon and not the others fighting against him as Shiro raised an eyebrow lightly ".... that, is one -biiiiig- problem." he said calmly, getting an eyeroll from Viritramon who was flying downwards to let Shiro land and all "really? did you just ask that kind of a question?" he asked in a sarcastic tone while Shiro sweatdropped "uhm... i meant figuratively." he said meekly while shaking his head lightly "anyway..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm
Whereas Shiro hadn't met with any resistance upon arriving at the ruins of Bagramon's fortress, by the time Taiki and the others were arriving on Mail Birdramon, Shine Greymon, and Giga Seadramon respectively, the entrance to the fortress was literally swarming with Argomonz. Among them, only Masaru and Shine Greymon had any actual experience with Argomon and as might be expected, it hadn't exactly been a good one. Before they had gotten rid of him, Argomon had succeeded at imprisoning every last human on Earth back in their original world so they knew Argomon wasn't a digimon to be trifled with. It also gave them a slight edge because they already knew the right way to go about actually fighting them.

"You guys go on ahead," Masaru called out to the others before launching off of Shine Greymon to slug one of the Argomon in the face. "We can handle these guys."

"Glorious Burst!" Shine Greymon immediately joined in the fray hurling huge fireballs onto the Argomonz and setting them on fire one at a time.

Kiriha directed Mail Birdramon to fly on into the fortress, but it looked like getting in would be somewhat harder for those following on Giga Seadramon to make it in after them what with the armored serpent being so incredibly huge and all.

*~*~*~*~*

Unfortunately for Tactimon the tremors produced by his sword were of no consequence to Shade Destroyermon. His shadowy body couldn't be halted by a mere earthquake. The only thing Tactimon accomplished was bringing down even more of the already crumbling fortress.

"I've been awaiting your arrival," Shade Destroyermon spoke directly to Shiro. "And now I will eliminate the rest of these upstarts so we can get on with business." The mouths that covered his shadowy body, lined with sharp pointy teeth, simultaneously opened wide to spew out blasts of the same silver-black fire that had earlier blotted out the sun. "OBLIVION FLAME!!!" The flames spread to flood through the entire chamber before erupting out through the gaping hole in the ceiling.

Suffice to say, those that remained of Crystal's digimon didn't stand even the slightest chance. Black Paildramon, Were Gururumon, Grademon, and Yatagaramon were all split back into their constituents of Black Fladramon, Lighdramon, Gururumon, Strikedramon, Raptordramon, Buraimon, Thunderbirmon, and Diatrymon before being immediately forced back into Crystal's distant Xros Loader. The flames also easily KO-ed Queen Chessmon, Gryphomon, and Hououmon thereby forcing them to return to Crystal's Xros Loader as well.

*~*~*~*~*

Even after slide evolving into Bolgmon, the warrior of thunder just really didn't seem to be putting much of a dent in the Argomonz. Of course, the warrior of earth didn't seem to fair any better. The Argomonz just kept shrugging off both of their attacks. In fact, it seemed that the only one causing any actual damage to the Argomonz up to that point had been V-dramon as the plant based digimon seemed to be disproportionately vulnerable to fire.

Meanwhile, Kuzuhamon was in the process of returning Crystal to Shade Destroyermon when Team Epoch's trump card, Slashmon, finally burst out from the girl's Xros Loader and struck Kuzuhamon bodily in the chest with his glowing claws. The force of the blow was enough to disrupt the yin-yang barrier even if Slashmon's claws hadn't managed to pierce through the god man's breastplate.

"Go on Labramon, get Crystal away from these guys," Slashmon urged the holy beast digimon. "I'll take care of this one."

Labramon nodded obediently and raced off with Crystal on his back, running on all fours. Behind him, he could hear the fierce declaration of, "Slashmon Shinka! Slashdramon!" that would likely precede Kuzuhamon being utterly annihilated.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm
Shiro had used Rho Alias to protect himself and Viritramon just in case, sweatdropping seeing the damage done with one blast alone "Che... Super Ultimate... been a while since i faced any digimon beyond Ultimate." he mumbled, while Viritramon quickly returned to the Xros Loader, with two other beams of light returning as well, apparently Bolgmon and Gigasmon had gotten hit mid fusion in a way to knock them down and out, as he saw it he groaned "well.. there goes that idea... wait.." he looked over his list mentally, before grinning " Reload, Gabumon, Guilmon, Wolfmon!" the three chosen digimon popped out, as his energy began flowing into the Xros Loader "Gabumon, let's show this guy we're not going to let him get away with anything!" his partner nodded with a smirk "Gabumon, CHOU-SHINKA!" he called out, the Z'd image forming on the screen as he swung his arm out and made a wave, causing the digital rings to form.

"Gabumon, Chou Shinka~!" the little rookie had called out, immediately being ripped apart as he went into the golden rings, quickly growing, becoming four legged, he had slowly began rebuilding himself back as a metallic wolf.. with a -large- cannon on his back as he lglared outwards with his red eyes "Z'd Garurumon!" the now Ultimate level'ed digimon called out, though not many people knew, as Shiro had turned to Guilmon next while Wolfmon nodded, and began using Fusion Evolution to become Beowolfmon as the hunter pulled out a card, one Guilmon would find familiar as he nodded "let's do it, Shiromon!" "Kaaadou... SLASH! Megiddo Aura, Hatsudo!" he called out, the effects becoming immediate as Guilmon would start becoming very much more feral looking, slitted pupils focused and letting off a wild roar as the Megidramon-like aura imposed over him, but did not form into the full form. it'd be enough.

Shiro had closed his eyes before bringing up his Xros Loader, which opened up showing the Silver X there readying and glowing with raw power. "Z'd Garurumon, Megi-Guilmon, Beowulfmon! Digi-Xros!" was shouted, as the three launched up in large orbs of energy, bouncing off each other as if battling for dominance, before slamming together in one triple-flash of light to form a new form. it had the raw -wild- look of Megidramon, yet it was clearly in a form that combined Z'd Garurumon and Beowulfmon, and made the warrior digimon look like a more.. power oriented form of Dukemon, but the Digital Hazard was still there, the Z'D Cannon on the left arm attached to the fore-arm, with a gauntleted clawed hand holding what looked like a Gun-blade of sorts (Lightning's Ultima Weapon Gunblade.) as the digimon tested experimental slashes, before unleashing a red gout of energy that exploded into the Digital Hazard symbol "Grand Megidramon X: Hakumei no Ryu!" was called out.

Shiro smiled, knowing this would keep that crazy digimon busy while he formulated his next Digi-Xros, beginning to roll the wheels on the device to scan through his partners at the time ~if this was normal Imperial Destroyermon... hed' be enough, but with that Pesky intangibility.. i need something more...~ he thought as he looked, grinning when he saw the next change he had in mind as Grand Megidramon X switched the gunblade into a rifle/pistol like form before shouting "Hazard Blister!" he called out, shooting at the Super Ultimate with a large ammount of energy shots each explosive enough to send Perfects down to the ground in large pain.

Tactimon had managed to kick up some debris using another Ichi no Tachi to block the brunt of the Oblivion flame as he frowned lightly, before shaking his head lightly, and deciding to cut his losses, given he knew physical attacks were meaningless, and using his only non physical attack would probably not be the best of ideas either, given it meant releasing Tetsufujinmaru's seal to use it and all, and he didn't want to release it even during Chou Shinka unless there was no choice, so he had turned into energy and reloaded himself back into Shiro's Xros Loader and all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:18 pm
Shade Destroyermon managed to displace his shadowy body around most of the blasts from Grand Megidramon X, but even so doing he couldn't evade the explosive power of every blast. Even so, Shade Destroyermon didn't show any external signs that he was taking damage and merely retaliated against Grand Megidramon X by splintering off a number of sharp, shadowy spears from his main body and shooting them off in a barrage against his adversary. Of course, having so many shadowy projectiles at his disposal, Shade Destroyermon also fired off a barrage at Shiro to demonstrate that he wasn't entirely off the hook.

Internally, however, Shademon was beginning to lose his hold over Imperial Destroyermon as being rattled by the explosions from Grand Megidramon X's assault had managed to restore Zapmon's consciousness to the forefront to a slight extent. It gave Imperial Destroyermon just enough self awareness to realize that it was in pain. Shademon wasn't simply disregarding the pain that should have been caused by Grand Megidramon X's assault. The evil shadowy digimon was utilizing Imperial Destroyermon as a shield to avoid coming to any harm himself. Unfortunately, without Crystal there to observe it, the change was so gradual and so subtle that it would most likely remain unnoticed unless it started to manifest itself physically.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, V-dramon still managed to hold his ground against the remaining Argomonz that surrounded him even though Bolgmon and Gigasmon were no longer available to support him. But then, V-dramon really wasn't too concerned with himself since he was only trying to buy time for Dorugamon to escape with Crystal. He wasn't even aware that Dorugamon had gotten taken down and that Labramon was the one now tasked with making sure to escape with Crystal while Slashdramon confronted Kuzuhamon.

At the same time, it turned out that when Taiki's group started to enter the ruins of Bagramon's castle on Kiriha's Mail Birdramon they were very swiftly barred access by the sudden emergence of several Armagemon. Naturally, Kiriha wasted no time going on an immediate offensive.

"Greymon, Mail Birdramon, Deckerdramon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!" The three digimon built onto each other with Kiriha, Taiki and Akari managing to hang onto the Mail Birdramon component just fine while Zenjirou ended up dangling precarious from one of the wings screaming his lungs out. "Decker Greymon!"

Taiki and Akari quickly moved to drag Zenjirou to a less precarious position as Decker Greymon began locking his numerous armaments onto the small army of Armagemon that had emerged to block their path. "Tera Destroyer!" Decker Greymon declared as he then opened fire on the Armagemon.

"Hey Taiki, maybe you'd better just go on ahead," Kiriha suggested. "I'm sure you must also have noticed how strange it is that these guys must not have been here when Shiro came through earlier."

Taiki nodded. "Meaning, the one responsible for luring us all here must have wanted for Shiro to make it through." He felt a little better having figured that out because it meant that in all likelihood Crystal was just being used as bait for Shiro so she was probably still okay. Unfortunately, that also meant that the trap was meant for Shiro who had run willingly straight into it. "And now they want to prevent us from going in after him."

"It'll be tough, but you guys should be able to slip by unnoticed while I keep these guys busy," Kiriha volunteered. "Besides that, I'm sure I can count on some help from those stowaways behind us."

"Try not to overdo it," Taiki responded although he knew perfectly well that Kiriha wasn't the type to go holding back in a fight. The Ω symbol flashed on the screen as he brought out his Xros Loader. "Reload! Shoutmon Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! ΩShoutmon!"

With that taken care of, Taiki got up on ΩShoutmon's shoulder to fly off into the ruins of Bagramon's castle with Akari and Zenjirou following on foot while riding on Dorulumon. Decker Greymon opened fire on the Armagemon again to produce a smokescreen to give the others a better chance of sneaking in without being spotted.

*~*~*~*~*

Labramon continued barreling through the crumbling corridors of the castle searching for an exit while Slashdramon clashed with Kazuhamon behind him. Unbeknownst to him, a peculiar reaction had begun taking place within Crystal's Xros Loader signified by the appearance of the crest of Time & Space shimmering on the screen overlaid with the image of a Spirit with the appearance of a humanoid beast-like warrior clad in draconic armor.

"Oi, how long are you planning to sleep?" An unfamiliar voice penetrated the depths of Crystal's subconscious.

"This isn't exactly something I had planned," Crystal answered vaguely. "It still seems like I'm kind of stuck here though."

"That's because you've been too busy trying to piece yourself together again instead of just busting out with what you've got left," the voice explained in a casual tone that suggested being merely informative rather than accusatory. "Can't say as I blame you or nothin', but so long as you're stuck here drifting inside your own darn head, whose gonna save that crazy partner of yours?"

Crystal's fingers twitched around her Xros Loader.

"That's right," Crystal started to sound more sure of herself. "Zapmon is still in trouble. I don't have the time to be wasting here." She paused, now searching for the source of the mysterious voice. "Just who are you? Your voice doesn't sound like any of the digimon that have guided me through my subconscious before."

"I guess that's something we'll both be finding out," the voice answered. "I don't know exactly myself, but it seems like I've been asleep for even longer than you have."

"Then I suppose it's about time for both of us to be waking up..."

And, with that, Crystal finally snapped out of it.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm
Grand Megidramon X had brought around it's other arm quickly and unleashed an energy shield similar to Dukemon's physical shield, glowing in golden-white energy as it tried to knock away the spears being lashed out at him "Hazard Guard!" to at least get himself protected some, wincing while bringing the the gun around back to start shooting again to fire more shots. Shiro had felt a bit of an energy spike, and immediately snapped his head up seeing the incoming projectiles, though they were quite fast, on par with the Hazard Blister he dodged some of the blasts, though a few caught him and sent him spinning into the air and hhitting into the wall as he grunted in pain from the assault and summoning 7 swords and quickly forming a digital field of his own to act as a temporary Barrier, similar to Rho Alias, his faborite shield. as he called out "ugh... Reload, Jinmonz, Dorulumon, Grappleomon, Patamon, Tsukaimon!" said digimon popping out under the barrier, which was weakening under the assault quickly.

Patamon justl ooked to shiro from atop Dorulumon's head "what's going on? i thought we were going to fight at the tournament?" Shiro shook his head lightly "no time, Patamon, Tsukaimon, time to get soem help for Grand Megidramon X!" the two of them nodded with a smile "Patamon... Tsukaimon... SHINKA!" they called out, the crests glowing under Shiro's shirt as he used part of their energy to bring out his two newer adult digimon "Angemon! Devimon!" the Angel and Devil Combo both nodded, ready, though Raijinmon just spoke up "so what is the plan, General?" he asked, Shiro chuckling "a second Digi-Xros.... one that can do some large damage." he said, as they began glowing "Jinmonz! Grappleomon! Dorulumon! Angemon! Devimon! Digi-Xros!" the Silver X on the Xros Loader had shined with power once more as Shiro winced, the barrier still weakening, but the 5 balls launched up spiraling into a torrent of color before forming into a massive orb in general, that grew, and pretty much nearly somewhat matched Shade Destroyermon's size, before shrinking, showing a large lion-like mecha, wild mane coming from the head, but Dorulumon and Grappleomon's face on each respective shoulder, the legs were largely metallic and ended in treaded boots, the Mugen Cannons from Suijinmon had migrated and changed, becoming larger, almost like Hyper Mugen Cannons and such while putting themselves on the shoulders, a drill on the gauntleted left arm, a missile launcher on the gauntleted right arm, and grinding turbines going along the joints and such which unleashed gravitational forces "Solus WildGravmon!" the digimon called out, before quickly launching forward and using gravity rings which had formed and began constricting quickly towards Shade Destroyermon to try and prevent it from getting it's little intangibility trick, before starting to punch, launching bursts of air almost faster than the Hazard Blister "Null Field... SET! Grav Pressure Punch!" he shouted as he unleashed his own combination attack to wail on Shade Destroyermon.

Shiro meanwhile just moved to get under Grand Megidramon X's own shield, while black energy began shooting up his free arm, starting to make -something act up ~wait.. what the.. oh hell no... not now!~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm
Prevented from displacing his shadowy body, Shade Destroyermon was forced to endure the pounding force of Solus WildGravmon's punches head-on. On the surface the damage still wasn't immediately apparent, but with each successive punch Imperial Destroyermon was regaining a higher degree of self awareness until eventually Shademon could do nothing to prevent the spiritual essence of the demonic dragon from going totally berserk on him within the core of the Digi Xros that held the two of them together. This manifested externally by replacing Shade Destroyermon's nearly intangible shadow-like body with the much more solid black-scaled draconic form of Imperial Destroyermon. However, more than the visible transformation of his body, Shade Destroyermon's behavior became a fairly strong indicator that Imperial Destroyermon was gaining the upper hand within the Digi Xros. However, that meant that instead of the more conservative offensive that Shade Destroyermon had been launching up to that point, Shade Destroyermon was steadily becoming much more violent, spewing out the silver-black flames of his Oblivion Flame at random while also slashing wildly with claws as well as the phoenix-wing patterned blades attached to its arms. Shiro would easily recognize this as being more like the typical fighting style employed by Imperial Destroyermon going on a berserk rampage.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal sat up blearily, narrowly avoiding simply rolling out onto the corridor from Labramon's back. She didn't really pay much attention to the fact that they were moving steadily away from the interior of the castle because her attention was instead drawn to the narrow band of digi-code that now circled her free hand. The only other time she had ever produced a ring of digi-code had been back when Lowemon had asked her to use the Spirits of Darkness to knock some sense into Shiro. With that in mind, she quickly glanced to the screen of her Xros Loader that she still clutched firmly in her other hand.

Sure enough, what looked to be a previously unknown spirit was being shown on the display. The last time Crystal had even seen this particular spirit had been that time when she'd accidentally forced Slashmon to evolve all the way into Ancient Okamidramon. New spirits had been released, but until now she hadn't detected any signs of life from either of them so she'd just kept the dormant spirits inside of her digivice not really knowing what to do with them. It made her wonder what might have caused this long dormant spirit to suddenly awaken after all that time.

"I guess that explains the voice from my dream," she mumbled to herself.

It was then that she remembered that Labramon was still attempting to run them both away from the castle.

"Labramon, I'm awake now so we don't have to run anymore," Crystal informed the holy beast digimon.

Labramon obediently skidded to a halt. "Are you alright? We were all really worried about you?"

"I'm not going to lie," Crystal answered seriously. "Shademon or whatever that lousy jerk is tried to sever my soul and now he's using that stolen power to manipulate and hurt Zapmon. But with this," she gestured to the ring of digi-code that still encircled her free hand. "I swear, he's not going to get away with it."

"What are you going to do?" Labramon asked uncertainly.

"Obviously, I'm going to fight with the power I still have," Crystal stated firmly. She stood up from Labramon's back. "Isn't that right, Legendary Warrior of Time & Space?" So saying, she pressed the bar code scanner built into her modified Xros Loader into the band of digi-code that encircled her opposite hand. "Spirit Evolution!" The blinding flash that followed disintegrated her clothing and shrouded her within the component grid as the Human Spirit of Time & Space began to form around her.

The warrior had an androgynous humanoid appearance with blue slit pupil eyes and a long mane of silver-white hair streaked with flashes of electric blue woven together into a thick braid midway down its back and topped with a pair of fuzzy, white, blue-tipped, dog-like ears. The pale skin of its youthful face was punctuated with a single blue tiger stripe beneath each eye and a silver colored crescent-shaped marking on the forehead. Overly long canine fangs protruded from the corners of the warrior's mouth. The warrior's torso was covered by a chest plate in the shape of an oriental style blue dragon with scales outlined in silver and a pair of golden antlers that rose up over its shoulders, held in place by sturdy leather straps. The warrior was also adorned with a furry skirted waistband, held in place with a leather belt, that covered all the way to midway down its thighs. The warrior's otherwise human looking hands were tipped with sharp, retractable claws while its arms were covered from the wrist to the elbow with furry armbands. The warrior's feet were covered by boots in the shape of draconic talons with a color scheme to match the chest plate. The remainder of the warrior's pale flesh remained exposed to show off its sleek androgynous form. Finally, the warrior plunged a transparent blue crystalline stone sword, engraved with the phrase "borrowed time" along the interior of the blade in digital code, into the array at its feet

"Jikanmon!" the warrior declared in Crystal's own voice.

As soon as that was taken care of Jikanmon loaded Labramon back into the silver Xros Loader before dashing back toward the interior of the castle.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:26 pm
Grand Megidramon X had picked up Shiro and jumped back to be nearer to Solus WildGavmon as he set his partner down and then turned to the incoming Oblivion flame, bringing the shield back and bringing up the other arm to point the cannon at the incoming blaze, smirking with a toothy grin "Hazard... Cannon!" he called out and the Digital Hazard blazed in the front of the cannon, before a massive golden red blast shot out to head for the Oblivion Flame in return. Solus WildGravmon had also moved back a tiny bit, and clamped the ground before the shoulder-mounted cannons had adjusted, and began gathering large energy balls in front of them "Sol... Graviton... Nova!" was roared out from the large machine, and a third energy ball with Gravitational force joined with the two, and formed a large green array, before a Silver-grey blast of gravity energy launched out from the array in about double the Hazard Cannon's size to head for Shade Destroyermon as Shiro had to cover his eyes though his arm began changing, and the bracelet starting to form and glow, the eye making the wings wibble wildly in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm
In its berserk frenzy, Shade Destroyermon made no conscious effort to avoid or even shield itself from Grand Megidramon X and Solus WildGravmon. As such, apart from one last jet of haphazard Oblivion Flames that might cushion the blow a little, Shade Destroyermon took both attacks pretty much head-on. It was enough to destabilize the Digi Xros that still held Shademon and Imperial Destroyermon together, but not enough to break the combination completely. It merely resulted in Shade Destroyermon's physical body finally showing visible signs of deterioration with glitchy and distorted pixels breaking off from the main body as it began to shift between the solid figure of Imperial Destroyermon and the shadowy figure of Shade Destroyermon. Additionally, Shade Destroyermon had become completely immobilized.

Naturally, Shiro's bracelet already knew what had to be done.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hey Ryouma, don't you think this is a little out of our league?" Ren had to ask as they witnessed the emergence of the Armagemonz while as they continued approaching the ruins of Bagramon's castle on Giga Seadramon.

"I suppose we are rather outclassed in a battle of this magnitude," Ryouma agreed.

"Don't tell me you guys are already thinking about giving up just because it looks a little hopeless!" Tagiru had ceased squealing like a fanboy, but that was only because unlike those two he lacked the common sense to see just how outclassed he was in this situation and was itching to join in the fight. Granted, he was also kind of annoyed at Ren and Ryouma for being such cowards just like they were that time with Volcdramon.

Strangely, it was Yuu who actually beat him to the punch.

"Damemon Chou-Shinka!"

"Chou-Shinka! Tsuwamon!"

"Tsuwamon, Super Starmon, Rook Chessmon, Digi Xros!"

"Digi Xros!"
The three digimon combined to produce a form with a body structure similar to Super Star Tsuwamon, but with all the size of Rook Chessmon including his fortress-like limbs and armaments. "Super Star Rook Tsuwamon!"

Super Star Rook Tsuwamon descended off of Giga Seadramon with all the grace of an enormous shuriken to slam into one of the Armagemon before letting loose with all of his vulcans as he continued spinning his way straight through the massive abomination of a digimon.

Tagiru was briefly stunned into silence by this display as he simply stared gawking at the destruction as the Armagemon rapidly disintegrated and Super Star Rook Tsuwamon moved on to his next target. Ren and Ryouma were equally stunned.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, in the guise of Jikanmon, Crystal raced down the corridors of the ruined castle until she came upon Slashdramon still locked in battle against Kuzuhamon. Not wasting any time, the claws on one of the dragon talon boosts worn by Jikanmon started to glow as the warrior pushed off the floor of the corridor and launched into an unanticipated aerial kick to slam down on Kuzuhamon full in the chest, knocking the god man to the floor as the gleaming talons ripped straight through him clear through his armor. It was over so fast that Slashdramon didn't fully comprehend what had happened until he found himself degenerating back into Slashmon and being drawn back into Crystal's silver Xros Loader.

Slashmon would have liked to know what was happening, but it seemed like Crystal must have been in an awful hurry so he decided not to waste time by questioning it.

Jikanmon's next stop was the spot where V-dramon was still incinerating the Argomonz. Jikanmon extended the claws of both hands and swung them in a slashing motion while declaring, "Causality Cutter!" which resulted in the Argomonz being cut down from all directions at once as they seemed to be struck blind by the very air itself. It all happened so fast that, like Slashdramon, V-dramon actually know what had happened until after he was degenerated back into Yuki Agumon and drawn back into Crystal's silver Xros Loader.

Yuki Agumon took in the dumbstruck expression on Slashmon and could only say, "You too, huh?"

Jikanmon, meanwhile, went right on speeding down the crumbling castle corridors trying to navigate her way back to where her digimon had originally encountered Shade Destroyermon. However, since Crystal didn't have the best navigational sense in the world and she felt like running wasn't going to get her back there fast enough she decided to test out another of Jikanmon's abilities that was identical to the one used by Lightningmon when they wanted to get somewhere quickly. After all, she had been party to the use of Lightningmon's Time Jump technique hundreds, if not thousands, of times in the past so it couldn't be too hard to figure out how to make it work.

"Come on, Time Jump!" True to form, Jikanmon vanished from her immediate path to re-materialize elsewhere in the castle. She did not, however, arrive where she had intended to and instead plummeted from the ceiling several meters ahead of Taiki, Akari, Zenjirou, ΩShoutmon, and Dorulumon before plummeting onto a nearby Argomon.

*WHAM!*

"Ack!" Jikanmon grumbled while tumbling down from the Argomon. "I think I might have to work on the exit trajectory..."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 pm
Jake had shook his head seeing the destruction from Yuu's Digi-Xros, but he made no comments while looking down "GigaSeadramon.. keep to the skies and keep these guys out of the fights." he said calmly, getting a nod he brought his Green and blue Xros Loader up as he jumped off of his ride's head, and flipped in mid air while bringing his arm forward "Reload, Black Agumon!" he called out, Lucia quickly coming out and starting to envelop herself in a black fire and transformed into her agumon form as she started glowing and the two of them resonating together "Chou Shinka!" with that, the golden rings that spewed out of the Digi-Xros tore up Lucia down to the very core, which began rebuilding out of the black flames that began forming, large armored limbs coming out, and sure enough, in one quick flourish of energy as Agumon changed, becoming her armored Ultimate form... "Black WarGreymon!" she shouted, Jake landing on her shoulder quickly, one notice of her body compared to most BWG's was that there were feminine curves, not to mention that the muscles weren't overly bulky, but the denseness and tightness of the slender muscles made up for the bulkiness as she flew down slashing through Armagemonz with her Dramon Destroyers.

meanwhile, Roveth had finally seen enough, having noticed the time hole that had opened up, and while a strange thing had flopped out of it, Roveth knew otherwise given he could see the 'spirit' behind the creature ~that's crystal...~ he thought, before suddenly Taiki's shadow would start to thicken, and Sangloupmon with Roveth riding him would suddenly jump out as if coming through a curtain, as the two began to glow, with a snap, Sangloupmon disappeared into the Xros Loader, while the light around roveth coalesced into black leathery wings as he flew down for the ground as he called out in a cold tone "Reload, Grimmon!" he called out first, as his eyes started showing up "Grimmon... time to clear a path for everyone... CHOU SHINKA!" Gimmon had already just emerged before quickly turning into an egg of sorts, and began becoming enflamed in purple flames with a cackling skull face before growing as a synchronized voice of sorts came from the egg "Chou Shinka... ExoGrimmon!" was half-shouted/roared out before the egg exploded outwards, showing the -massive dino/dragon like viral digimon as it let out a berserk cry before a clock face came in front of it, with it's hands spinning "CHRONO DESTROYER!!!!" it shouted, before the clock face broke, and the pieces launching out from all directions in a spread formation to head for the Argomonz and rip through them like -wet paper-, leaving quite a few quickly being captured by the Warrior of Darkness as he grinned his little murderous smile "Shi-ne... weaklings." he said calmly.

Centralized Break... Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro of course saw the de-digitizing of Shade-Destroyermon, which meant the Xros was about to end as he smiled "hey we did it!" he called out, only for the left arm launched upward, yanking Shiro up quickly as he yelped "Ack! wha.. DAMMIT, STOP!" he called, terying to yank his arm down and all "s**t s**t s**t, if this hits... no... DON'T YOU DARE HURT ZAPMON!!!!" of course, the wings wibbled wildly, before taking their cannon position, and the eye shining brightly "oh crap crap craaaaaap!" he shouted before the energy bulged through his arm, and going for the hand, and brightening the eye quickly "Aaaaaahhh...!!!!! DATA DRAIN... ARC SPLIT!" he shouted, the blast firing off into data streams quickly, and heading with accuracy to drain not only the extraneeous parts of Shade Destroyermon, but also force the Xros Open to protect Zapmon from the entire mess of Data Drain in particular, and leave the second digimon right in it's crosshairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:42 pm
As a result of Exo Grimmon's Chrono Destroyer all of the Argomonz up and down the corridor were instantly degenerated all the way back into large green and purple digitamas rendering them completely harmless. With those guys out of the way it inevitably followed that the others would have their attention drawn to the strange digimon that had appeared just before Roveth decided to finally take action.

"Don't you think there's something a bit odd about that digimon?" Zenjirou had to ask.

"Well obviously Roveth doesn't see it as a threat so it must not be an enemy," noted Akari.

"That's because it's Crystal," Taiki explained as he dropped down from riding on ΩShoutmon's shoulder. "She must have acquired a Spirit like the ones used by Shiro and Roveth." Truthfully, he would have figured it out even if he hadn't been tipped off by Roveth. Even if he couldn't see into the spiritual core of the hybrid warrior, there was no mistaking Crystal's voice. Her aura was also a pretty dead giveaway.

Jikanmon finally picked herself up after toppling off of that Argomon that had now been forcibly degenerated into a digitama along with its brethren and rubbed the back of her head. "Well, it's lucky for me that this form seems to have a much harder head than I do normally or that fall could've seriously hurt."

"So that means now we just have to go save Shiro, isn't that right?" asked Akari.

"And Zapmon," Jikanmon corrected her. "I'll explain the rest later, but right now all you've got to know is that some digimon called Shademon that I've never seen before is using my youkai powers so he can manipulate her into attacking Shiro. I'm not sure what this guy is playing at by doing that, but I know we've definitely got to stop him."

"But you're okay, right?" Taiki was still understandably concerned by what might have happened in the time since Crystal had gone missing.

"Can't complain," Jikanmon answered with a fangy grin. "I feel pretty good considering I feel like I just had a portion of my soul yanked out of me, but on the positive side now I can at least do something about it. But, like I said, we'll talk more about that later."

*~*~*~*~*

When Shiro's bracelet activated the Data Drain, the portion of Shade Destroyermon's data that originated from Imperial Destroyermon separated from Shademon's data and degenerated all the way back into Zapmon's even smaller in-training form of Psycmon and was very definitely unconscious from the whole ordeal. The rest of the data from Shade Destroyermon, the part belonging to Shademon himself, was absorbed in its entirety into Shiro's digital core by the Data Drain. The immediate side effect of assimilating all of Shademon's data with its innate power of darkness as well as the youkai power stolen from Crystal meant that the data contamination was pushed all the way to critical. On top of that, Shademon's digital core was now exactly where he needed for it to be to assimilate the core from Ultimate Chaosmon that had also been Data Drained by Shiro. All of these facts put together meant that very soon Shiro would be feeling a whole lot of pain.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:27 pm
Roveth had landed as he raised an eyebrow delicately while ExoGrimmon cut off the Argomonz and began unleashing black energy waves to try and blast or slice them apart, letting Roveth's Xros Loader continue to possibly fill up in that case "either way... glad you're alright, Crystal." he said, smiling normally, before looking serious again "now we just have to get my Baka-Hikari out of trouble if he's neck deep in it indeed...." he said, frowning a bit, wondering what exactly had doen such a thing.

Centralized Break... Scene Change Hatsudo!

Shiro of course crashed to the ground, groaning as he felt the data and such entering his core, though he didn't knwo about Shademon's intent, he did know about the corruption going rampant through his Digi-core, which was trying to make his Digi-Code split, multiply, and go haywire, but on top of that, the power and parts of Crystal's Soul that had her Youki powers also finally touched his own core, and caused him to snap his eyes wide open as he started unleashing between blue and red bolts of Youki energy from different joints of his body, causing him to grit his teeth in pain ~what... this power... Crystal... s**t... ARGH... stop... no...!!!~ he was thinking, the power infusing through him and literally turning his blood from it's normal red color... black as night. making it very changed from what it originally was. on top of this, something was stirring, as his blood was overtaken, turning more demon, though due to the blood being fox and not dog, the fox part was not overridden, however as he was collapsed on the ground his partner's Xros Open'ed and disappeared into the loader while leaving Z'd Garurumon who had changed back to Gabumon, and Guilmon, who were staying close and trying to take care of the gruntign and yelping Shiro, who was fighting various fronts of darkness and corruption that he hardly realized the -next- front of problems for him would be.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff