Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ross Ashwood, Violinist and Ancient Greymon Tamer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 pm
Welcome To Digimon Tamer Island!

I think you may have been around for a while, but none the less I want to greet you and welcome you here! My name is Zadok. I normally say you can ask me questions, however, it seems that you have pretty much figured things out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 pm
Zadok the 28th

I think you may have been around for a while, but none the less I want to greet you and welcome you here! My name is Zadok. I normally say you can ask me questions, however, it seems that you have pretty much figured things out.

Thanks, and well I have a lot of things figured out mostly. I really want to roleplay int he rp section but that seems to have died down. But I have some roleplay questions if you want to answer them.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:48 pm
hello and welcome to DTI John  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

Thanks, and well I have a lot of things figured out mostly. I really want to roleplay int he rp section but that seems to have died down. But I have some roleplay questions if you want to answer them.

You should just ask them xd I'm sure if someone looks and sees the questions they will end up answering them xd and if its about using official digimon then i'm not sure really xd you could use it but i'm not sure if you can call it the official one in the rp xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 pm
Hello and welcome to DTI! I'm Lief one of the many awesome crew members around here, if you have any questions feel free to ask me and i'll do my best to help you out! smile J see you've obviously already found a lot of the things from around the guild, but still if anything else comes up let me know!

As for the rp thing I would suggest joining the rp event, it's kinda slow right now but we are trying to fix that. Other than that the rp is kinda slow right now, it's a free style sandbox and do esn't really have a plot unless someone gives it one so it tends to die down in between those. We're trying to get it going again nut I would suggest coming up with a little plot for your character and maybe a group of others and the just go rp it out. Or you could check out Zadoks Narrator thread, he would love to help anyone who's interested in rping in the rp forum!

Anyways I hope to see you around and that you enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:09 pm
ultimatemk
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

You should just ask them xd I'm sure if someone looks and sees the questions they will end up answering them xd and if its about using official digimon then i'm not sure really xd you could use it but i'm not sure if you can call it the official one in the rp xd

All its cool, I will wait for a roleplay mod or some other person to come along and see if they can answer me.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

ask away, the RP mod isn't here, but I can answer most of those questions, also Ulti is a mod so he knows the answers too. In addition to that, me and ichigocha are about to start a little adventure thing, and its her first time in the digital world as well, you are welcome to join us!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

ask away, the RP mod isn't here, but I can answer most of those questions, also Ulti is a mod so he knows the answers too. In addition to that, me and ichigocha are about to start a little adventure thing, and its her first time in the digital world as well, you are welcome to join us!

Im totally in, Im gonna to quote you now once so you know I want in on the adventure. After this I will quote you once more with my questions.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 pm
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

My questions include. Even though my Monodramon got mutated into a Agumon then evolved all the way to Metal Tyrannonmon, can I still roleplay him as a Monodramon. When he digivolves he got some corrupted code so now he evolves into a Dark Tyrannonmon, is this okay?
Also what kind of digimon world are we working with? All humans know digimon? First encounter then get sent perm to digiworld, free travel back and forth?
Also my Machinedramon will eventually become Apocalymon, then into a Beelzemon. What should I do then? Just stick with my Monodramon evolving to Machinedramon eventually and staying there? Or am I required to follow the evolution.
I cant write my background until I find out this stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:54 pm
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

My questions include. Even though my Monodramon got mutated into a Agumon then evolved all the way to Metal Tyrannonmon, can I still roleplay him as a Monodramon. When he digivolves he got some corrupted code so now he evolves into a Dark Tyrannonmon, is this okay?
Also what kind of digimon world are we working with? All humans know digimon? First encounter then get sent perm to digiworld, free travel back and forth?
Also my Machinedramon will eventually become Apocalymon, then into a Beelzemon. What should I do then? Just stick with my Monodramon evolving to Machinedramon eventually and staying there? Or am I required to follow the evolution.

All very good questions.

Even though my Monodramon got mutated into a Agumon then evolved all the way to Metal Tyrannonmon, can I still roleplay him as a Monodramon.
You can use every form of your digimon in any facet that you like as long as you have art to back it all up. In the roleplay itself if you want to have monodramon become darktyrannomon, then have darktyranomon digivolve to metaltyrannomon, then have metal tyranomon. That is perfectly fine. You could also make a secondary line with your Augumon and say that he just has a warp digivolution to ancientGreymon. that being said as long as you have the digimon you can rp with as many partners you want. I have around 20 partners, and I typically have most of them in use between my two rpc's and various narrations I do for members. So in short, yes, your digivolution lines can be whatever you want granted you have the art to back them up.

When he digivolves he got some corrupted code so now he evolves into a Dark Tyrannonmon, is this okay?
If you wan to have it explained off like this that is also acceptable. I have a digimon that has the digivolution line: Floramon->terriermon->strabimon->flamon which happen to all be rookies. When I use him in the roleplay I have him get super frustrated when he tries to digivolve and just becomes a different rookie because he just wants to become powerful like everyone else XD. You also dont have to explain it all awyay and can just act like it is perfectly normal.

Hmm, there isn't necessarily a good answer to this. We are using a version of the digital world that is hypothetically connected to multiple real worlds. The primary way tamers roleplay their way in is based on a general knowledge of the digital world, and free travel between the two worlds. However this is in no way absolute as I do know tamers who come from a world and were magically transported here, some who come in via a video game, some who come from a future where the two worlds combined into one and they are here to prevent that, and one who was struck by Lightning in the Renaissance era and and here that way. So if you would like to come from any of these that is fine. eventually this may change, but over the past two years this has been the system. always makes for interesting in character conversations when tamers talk about their various earths.
Link to the Rules and digivolution guidelines.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 pm
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

All very good questions.

Even though my Monodramon got mutated into a Agumon then evolved all the way to Metal Tyrannonmon, can I still roleplay him as a Monodramon.
You can use every form of your digimon in any facet that you like as long as you have art to back it all up. In the roleplay itself if you want to have monodramon become darktyrannomon, then have darktyranomon digivolve to metaltyrannomon, then have metal tyranomon. That is perfectly fine. You could also make a secondary line with your Augumon and say that he just has a warp digivolution to ancientGreymon. that being said as long as you have the digimon you can rp with as many partners you want. I have around 20 partners, and I typically have most of them in use between my two rpc's and various narrations I do for members. So in short, yes, your digivolution lines can be whatever you want granted you have the art to back them up.

When he digivolves he got some corrupted code so now he evolves into a Dark Tyrannonmon, is this okay?
If you wan to have it explained off like this that is also acceptable. I have a digimon that has the digivolution line: Floramon->terriermon->strabimon->flamon which happen to all be rookies. When I use him in the roleplay I have him get super frustrated when he tries to digivolve and just becomes a different rookie because he just wants to become powerful like everyone else XD. You also dont have to explain it all awyay and can just act like it is perfectly normal.

Hmm, there isn't necessarily a good answer to this. We are using a version of the digital world that is hypothetically connected to multiple real worlds. The primary way tamers roleplay their way in is based on a general knowledge of the digital world, and free travel between the two worlds. However this is in no way absolute as I do know tamers who come from a world and were magically transported here, some who come in via a video game, some who come from a future where the two worlds combined into one and they are here to prevent that, and one who was struck by Lightning in the Renaissance era and and here that way. So if you would like to come from any of these that is fine. eventually this may change, but over the past two years this has been the system. always makes for interesting in character conversations when tamers talk about their various earths.

Thanks really helped  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

All very good questions.

Thanks really helped

Not a problem! so if you are joining us, here is what I have so far. My character melchizedek is a director and is looking for a new story. He has decided to follow around two new tamers and interveiw and interact with them on their impressions of the digital world. So I was gonn have my guy come to you two and kinda interact a bit. Then I figured you guys would kinda want to do like a little quest or something so we will probably end up doing a simple little task. and during the task I thought it would be cool if a dark tamer came and stole my characters digivice so that you two had to help me get it back and stuff.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th
John Egbert Thor
Zadok the 28th

All very good questions.

Thanks really helped

Not a problem! so if you are joining us, here is what I have so far. My character melchizedek is a director and is looking for a new story. He has decided to follow around two new tamers and interveiw and interact with them on their impressions of the digital world. So I was gonn have my guy come to you two and kinda interact a bit. Then I figured you guys would kinda want to do like a little quest or something so we will probably end up doing a simple little task. and during the task I thought it would be cool if a dark tamer came and stole my characters digivice so that you two had to help me get it back and stuff.

Sounds cool, after I finish my profile I will join the rp.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff