Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Rep, Zar, Alva, Lawr, Mikael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Rep: My favourite season is probably like late autumn going into winter. I miss it when it was like, getting that cold snap to the air like where you could see your breath at night and the sky was ********' huge and clear. Fireworks night man, standing in the cold, looking up at the ******** massive explosions and s**t. Frosty mornings where you could like leave ********' footprints in the grass like you were a huge a** giant. It was shite when the house had no heating but when there was a little bar fire man, it was like being an adventurer just challenging nature to try and freeze you. So erm. *cough* Aye. That.

My favourite place is Vegas. For sure. I like, didn't know s**t about it till I got here but I've been twice and both times were ******** amazing. I could live there all right. Hell if I won the lottery I'd go live there. And I'd buy a ******** pet tiger.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 pm
Rep, what would you name your pet Tiger?

Do you like spending more time indoors or outdoors? Do you miss snow as Deus is very warm?

Do you get upset that people don't understand a lot about the country you come from?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Rep: Probably Bitey. Bitey the big-a** tiger.

I dunno, I like being indoors because I can laze around in the comfortable warm and s**t. Like have showers and generally be ******** amazing without needing to do anything at all. But I like the outdoors too because I like to just walk, and swim. I think outdoors probably wins just cause its bigger and I'm not trapped there with people the way I am indoors. I get ******** stressed when I can't get away from people. I don't miss snow, I mean. I like it, but we never really got it much back home, so it was cool but almost impossibly rare. What I do miss, and it's ******** crazy to miss it - is rain. Just standing out on a street with no one else but me, ******** soaked to the skin to the point I can't get any wetter, just listening to the swoosh of cars and s**t. I miss a lot of things.

And I don't care if people don't know a lot about Scotland, I don't expect them to, its not where they are from. I just ******** hate it when not being from the same place as everyone else means I end up feeling like a ******** alien when I say s**t and people don't know what it means. Its embarrassing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm
Rep, do you miss the city then? Have living on a island been a plus due to being away from people or a negative due to not being near traffic and the city? Do big social gatherings bother you or do you like big parties?

Rep, why a tiger? What would you do with Bitey?

Rep, what would you do if someone else from Scotland showed up as a hunter?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Rep: Aye. I miss cities. I miss them a lot. Its like in the city there are people ******** everywhere. All around you, but they are like - well its like you are ******** invisible. They won't bother you unless you bother them, so you aren't forced to deal with them. On the island its like the middle of nowhere but at the same time everyone is more in your ******** face and if not friendly, ******** obnoxious. In the city I knew the place, I knew the neighbourhood, I knew the places to crash, I knew the wealthy houses with the shite security systems. It was my hunting ground. I was the ******** predator there and even the police couldn't touch me and mine, you just needed to hop a few fences and the fat ******** wouldn't follow. We had our own law Aye I miss it. Parties though well, the clubs were good, only if I had a good ******** buzz going though, a bit of booze made me love the world a bit more and a few eccies made everyone, even the ******** idiots feel like my best mate. Without that I guess I'd hate parties, I'd just want to ******** punch everyone. On the island though ******** social gatherings, its like being locked in a cage with a bunch of people I want to choke the life out of but can't because they have shields.

And a tiger because they are big and ******** awesome, and with Tracey and s**t I wouldn't even be in danger. What I'd do with him would be feed him big steaks, play tug of war with him and cuddle in the sun, awright.

If someone from Scotland showed up it'd just be the same as if someone from anywhere did, it'd all depend if they were a complete p***k or not. Being from Scotland just means the chance of them being a complete arsehole is just marginally higher.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm
Rep, what do you look for in a friend? What are some things that you hate about people?

Do you like to cuddle?

If you could own any type of fur, what type would you want?

If someone offered you drugs on the island, would you take it?

Do you feel less of a predator since you no longer live in the city and spend time on the island no longer prowling your territory?  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Rep: I don't really do friends. Its just a word. Everyone is out for themselves in the world. Rin's about it and that's more like ********. I only get along with people who have been close to me or like actually can read a ******** reaction properly and don't always want to out-do me. People just want to beat me all the time and I can't stand it. So I avoid those people. Friends for me are people who can ******** drop something without challenging me.

Cuddling. Just the gayest ******** thing. But whatever, maybe I like being comfortable and warm, maybe I like touch and smell and whatever. Maybe it's good for those things. Maybe I like it sometimes.

If I could own any kind of fur? I'd want to skin one of those halloween monsters, something hardcore like a werewolf or some other ******** rare and exotic thing with thick ******** wonderful fur. I'd just wear it all the ******** time.

Depends who someone is. If it was a life tech offering me drugs then no ******** way, I value my current shape man. Totally. But like if it was more reliable then ******** yeah I'd take them, I could do with feeling like s**t is tolerable for a bit, not wanting to just ******** punch lights out for a day.

And aye. I feel like someone ******** cut my claws man. I can't even beat the really ratty little sissies anymore because weapons ******** with the food chain, the whole ******** ecosystem. Its supposed to be the young, fit ******** bastards at the top with everyone else under them, and the bitches at the absolute bottom. Here there's no territory, we are just ******** captives of the guys in charge. It ******** sucks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 pm
Dis asks: Hey Reppppppppppppppppppppppp. Need some company? ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Marcus legit wants to know why so many tattoos? Is that some kind of thing? Just... why?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Rep: I'm pretty booked up on company I think you'll probably find. I mean, I have an amazing libido, its just pretty ******** taxed to capacity right now. The whole vampire thing, kind of along my interests line, blood and stuff. The grabby camp pervert not so ******** much. Short answer. Nooope.

As for the tattoos, its because they take attention away from the shite ginger things. Like freckles. Like zillions of ******** freckles. Its also like wearing clothes even when you don't have any, brings out muscles and s**t. And pain. Getting them done hurt, that's just a bonus, pain being the great ******** focuser. *thumbsup*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm
Sylvia Asks: Tracey you are adorable first off. You are. SO CUTE. So... if we were both not pointy stabby death toys would you go out with me? I mean you know. Maybe. For funsies sometime.

Also, Rep? Seriously? He seems so rude for someone as sweet as you; trade out get an upgrade. Why pick him of all hunters to partner up with?  

Miliardo Kason

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Tracey: Depends what you mean with out, dear. If you meant out for, a daytrip or something, perhaps, if you meant romance then I'm afraid I'd have to decline on that one. My tastes run elseward.

And your other question follows logically on from that, I like creatures that have a grey sense of right and wrong. Flexible morality, no rules other than what fits the moment, emotional, flexible. He feels things, feels every emotion as if it was the most intense he's ever had, and yet cares so deeply about other people that he pays attention to every little thing about them. I chose him because he's as far from a truly moral creature as it was possible to find.

And darling, if you think I'm sweet, one day you'd be in for a surprise.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Alva - As an artisan, what is it that you enjoy creating the most? Is there a specific type of craft you particularly feel drawn to?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Alva: Mostly jewellery. But there are such limited facilities far from home that it is limited. Without the tools to work with smelting and the like, I simply prefer calligraphy. There is something pure and simple about the strokes of the brush and the simplicity of the written word. There are few words that sum up the entirety of our experiences.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm
To all of the above - what would you do if someone threw a jar of bees at you?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:13 pm
OK REP, HERE'S A HUGE SLEW OF QUESTIONS

What is one think you're truly afraid of?

What is one thing that no one really knows about you/one thing no one knows you like or like to do?

Do you have any siblings?

What's your take on halloweentowners? Hate them? Indifferent? Afraid?

How about the horsemen?

If you could put yourself into a Hogwarts House, which would it be? (LOL this one's to all three actually...)

Who is your BFFL? (Jordan and Harrison shouldn't count neutral But I'll allow it.)

What do you do in your free time?

If you had to pick a halloweentown race to be, which would you choose and why? :3

What song would you use to describe yourself? :3 How about for you and Harrison and Jordan? How about you and your posse? (bffls?)

If Harrison/Jordan weren't available and you could literally date anyone you have met, who would it be?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff