Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Magical Love~ (1x1)(Taken by Dante) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 am

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila was a bit shocked that she was called out again. She raised an eyebrow. "Is that one of your wishes?" She asked him. Calling their masters 'master' was one thing the genies had to do. Unless they wish for them not to call them that. Laila then wondered something. Why wasn't he trying to make her life Hell? Instead he is being... Nice to her. She was a bit confused.

"No that's not a wish. It's just.... weird for you to be calling me master." He replied smiling. "I'll make my wishes, but not right now. Can't decide what to wish for or not. Ok i guess back into the lamp."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:19 am

Dante Kazahana

Laila giggled a bit. "Only when I am in my genie form will I call you master." She told him. "Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight master." She said then snapped her fingers again, disappearing within a puff of smoke once more. She was confused that Alex found it weird. She thought he would tease her with it. As she sat in her lamp waiting for it to be time for her to go, she dreaded tomorrow.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 am

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila giggled a bit. "Only when I am in my genie form will I call you master." She told him. "Well, I guess I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight master." She said then snapped her fingers again, disappearing within a puff of smoke once more. She was confused that Alex found it weird. She thought he would tease her with it. As she sat in her lamp waiting for it to be time for her to go, she dreaded tomorrow.

He put his lamp in his hoodie as he carried it home. Not knowing if he shook it it would hurt her or not, he walked home VERY slowly. Once he arrived home he pulled it out and put it on the shelf by his bed, before locking the door. He sat there thinking what could he wish for...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:56 am

Dante Kazahana

After about an hour, Laila was poofed back ino her room. She had finished her homework so she went straight to bed. In her dream, Alex had wish for things that literally tortured her. The next morning, she woke in a fright. "Oh gosh... Please no..." She said then put her was in her hands. After getting dressed, Laila grabbed her backpack and went to school. "Hi Laila!" One of her friends greeted her as she went to her locker. "Good morning." Laila greeted her back with a smile. "You look exhausted." Her friends commented. Laila nodded. "Yeah... I'm a bit tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." Laila replied. When they started to have a small conversation, Josh, Laila's guy friend/crush, came up to then. "Hello." Josh greeted them with a grin. "U-uh... G-good morning..." Laila greeted back shyly. All three of them then started to talk about random stuff.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

After about an hour, Laila was poofed back ino her room. She had finished her homework so she went straight to bed. In her dream, Alex had wish for things that literally tortured her. The next morning, she woke in a fright. "Oh gosh... Please no..." She said then put her was in her hands. After getting dressed, Laila grabbed her backpack and went to school. "Hi Laila!" One of her friends greeted her as she went to her locker. "Good morning." Laila greeted her back with a smile. "You look exhausted." Her friends commented. Laila nodded. "Yeah... I'm a bit tired. I didn't get much sleep last night." Laila replied. When they started to have a small conversation, Josh, Laila's guy friend/crush, came up to then. "Hello." Josh greeted them with a grin. "U-uh... G-good morning..." Laila greeted back shyly. All three of them then started to talk about random stuff.

Alex smiled as he walked onto the school grounds. In his pocket was the lamp. He snuck up on Laila and pat her on the back, "Hey Laila. How's it going?" He had a mischief smile on his face.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Dante Kazahana

Laila jumped slightly when out of no where someone patted her back. When she saw it was Alex, she frowned. "Good morning." She said then turned to her friends. "We'll be right back." She said then grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him away. She looked around and when she saw no one around them was listening she turned back to him. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone about what happened last night." She whispered to him.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila jumped slightly when out of no where someone patted her back. When she saw it was Alex, she frowned. "Good morning." She said then turned to her friends. "We'll be right back." She said then grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him away. She looked around and when she saw no one around them was listening she turned back to him. "You have to promise me you won't tell anyone about what happened last night." She whispered to him.

"Wasn't planning to." He replied, still having a mischievous smile. "So what are your plans for this afternoon?" He knew exactly what he was doing: there was a talent show later today.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. When she saw his mischievous smile, she grew nervous. "Um... Nothing actually... Why do you ask?" She asked him. She had no plans, but she could make some up if she needed to.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila raised an eyebrow. When she saw his mischievous smile, she grew nervous. "Um... Nothing actually... Why do you ask?" She asked him. She had no plans, but she could make some up if she needed to.

"Oh nothing..." He said as he turned and began to walk away. "Just smile and bow..." That was the only hint he was giving her as he began to leave.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Dante Kazahana

Laila was confused, but she grew very nervous. Whatever Alex was planning, it was not good. Laila went to class, but she couldn't concentrate. What was Alex planning? The last time he did something like this, she was the laughing stock of their whole elementary school. She looked out the window, not concentrating on the lesson. 'Just smile and bow...' Those words rang throughout her head. What did he mean by that?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila was confused, but she grew very nervous. Whatever Alex was planning, it was not good. Laila went to class, but she couldn't concentrate. What was Alex planning? The last time he did something like this, she was the laughing stock of their whole elementary school. She looked out the window, not concentrating on the lesson. 'Just smile and bow...' Those words rang throughout her head. What did he mean by that?

After class, he went to the principal, "Sir, I heard that one of the other students had dropped out. I was wondering if i could take their spot."

Of course the principal agreed, "So what shall we call you for the Talent Show?"

"Just call me Alex the Great." He said smiling as he left the Principal's office to go to his next period class."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Dante Kazahana

Laila got a bad feeling about this. She went to her next period class then before she knew it, it was lunch. She went into the cafeteria and saw Josh and her friends Kelly and Penny. "Hello." Laila greeted them as she came up to them. "Hey Laila! Have you heard? Josh is going to be in the talent show!" Kelly explained. Laila looked at Josh. "Wow! Really? What are you going to do?" She asked him. "I'm just going to sing and play some guitar." Josh told her. "So cool~!" Kelly and Penny squealed at the same time. They all laughed.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Laila got a bad feeling about this. She went to her next period class then before she knew it, it was lunch. She went into the cafeteria and saw Josh and her friends Kelly and Penny. "Hello." Laila greeted them as she came up to them. "Hey Laila! Have you heard? Josh is going to be in the talent show!" Kelly explained. Laila looked at Josh. "Wow! Really? What are you going to do?" She asked him. "I'm just going to sing and play some guitar." Josh told her. "So cool~!" Kelly and Penny squealed at the same time. They all laughed.

Alex smiled as he walked over, "So Josh... you're playing in the talent show? Awesome." He glanced at Laila as he sat down in the chair across from her. "I forgot all about the Talent show. I think i just might go."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Dante Kazahana

When Alex walked over, Laila had a blank expression on her face. Josh smiled at him. "Really? That's cool! I hope you will enjoy yourself." He told him. Laila looked at Josh then to Alex. What was he planning? She looked at her friends who were basically drooling over Josh. He was extremely good looking, but mostly kept to himself. He was the quiet type. That wasn't the reason why Laila had a crush on him though. He was extremely nice, helpful, and caring. She wished he had found her lamp except for her childhood friend/'bully'. She sighed mentally.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

When Alex walked over, Laila had a blank expression on her face. Josh smiled at him. "Really? That's cool! I hope you will enjoy yourself." He told him. Laila looked at Josh then to Alex. What was he planning? She looked at her friends who were basically drooling over Josh. He was extremely good looking, but mostly kept to himself. He was the quiet type. That wasn't the reason why Laila had a crush on him though. He was extremely nice, helpful, and caring. She wished he had found her lamp except for her childhood friend/'bully'. She sighed mentally.

He smiled, "Yeah I think i will." he then stood up and then walked to the lunch line and then left.

(Can we timeskip till after school? Some reason I'm drawing a blank on what to talk about)
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff