Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH 2 v ???] Sorry About Your Pizza (Madison & Leon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:52 pm
Leon continued in step as Madison bared her own reasons to him, and gave the girl a small grin. "No reason is dumb, unless you did it to get laid." he said with a huff, he could imagine that was Dakota's thinking process. "We all have our reasons, but aren't the both of us striving to complete our intended goals?" he asked softly and tilted his head at the female hunter, the master of the multiple sword style in their group.

"As long as you don't cop out, you're fine in my book." he said reassuringly, or at least he hoped to. "Come on, lets get to the house, i'll take you by the hand and drag you if need be." the life hunter teased, and wiggled his hand at the rose colored girl.

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:12 pm
"I... what?" Madison blinked for a moment, then scowled. "Yeah, thank god I didn't do that at least..." A faint, weary smile appeared on her face, just for a moment. "Thanks. ... Ugh, my head... yeah, we gotta get out of here." She reached out her hand and took his. "Anywhere is better than here..."

... A statement she might shortly find herself regretting.

Bloodlust Dante

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm
While the walk was surprisingly uneventful, the tension of a surprise attack still wracked at Leon's brain. The mist was not exactly the best vacation getaway in his book. "Well.. maybe not anywhere." the athlete said with a strain as he pointed to the house that was getting closer and closer.

He was still going to lead her by the hand.

This time into the mouth of the beast that his its teeth in the haze. There would be enough regret to go around for the both of them.

Sosiqui

((exit into new thread))  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas