Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked up at him and said "Well... it was a dare my so called friend's made me do. They said we would stay together but, When I turned around they were gone halfway through." She then looked down alittle mad that her only friends ditched her. Then again she wasn't surprised. Everyone in the village hated her because her mother was a mortal.

"That was just rude." He replied as he looked at her, "Expecially with the murderer out here." He then saw in the distance was a light. it was her village.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura then nodded and said "Oh I agree. But I'm not surprised> The village is always doing that kind of stuff to me. I don't have many people who like me. It's because my mother was a mortal and my father was a werewolf." She then felt abit sad since her mother was killed for being with a werewolf. But that was when she was little so she barely got to know her. So her father raised her and was the only one who cared for her.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura then nodded and said "Oh I agree. But I'm not surprised> The village is always doing that kind of stuff to me. I don't have many people who like me. It's because my mother was a mortal and my father was a werewolf." She then felt abit sad since her mother was killed for being with a werewolf. But that was when she was little so she barely got to know her. So her father raised her and was the only one who cared for her.

"I'm sorry. My parents were killed too because they were mortals too." He replied as he got closer. He was at the tree line, "This is as far as i go." He then gently sat her down on the ground.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Dante Kazahana

"Thank you so much for helping me. I wish you would come with me. I want to repay you somehow." She said and smiled a wolfish smile at him. "Is there anything you would want or need? Just ask and I'll do my best to get it." She said hoping he would come with her. She didn't want him to be alone anymore.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

"Thank you so much for helping me. I wish you would come with me. I want to repay you somehow." She said and smiled a wolfish smile at him. "Is there anything you would want or need? Just ask and I'll do my best to get it." She said hoping he would come with her. She didn't want him to be alone anymore.

"Well there is one thing... Please don't tell anyone about me. Just say you found your way home. I like to be alone." he replied as he sat her down on the ground and kissed the top of her head, "See you later."

He then turned and began to walk away.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Will I see you again?" She then hoped she would. SHe liked Dante and wanted to see him again.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Will I see you again?" She then hoped she would. SHe liked Dante and wanted to see him again.

"Maybe or maybe not." He replied, "You never know."
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Alright but if you ever want to see me, just write to me with this pen and I'll get it." She said handing him a magical pen from her bag. "Just make sure you write my name in the letter. It will automatically transfer your note onto my desk." She said and smiled then said "Well See ya later." She then started to limp her way into the village where her friends saw her and were amazed that she was still alive. Her father then saw her and asked "What happened to you?" Sakura looked up at him and said "Just alittle fall daddy nothing more." Then her father picked her up and took her home to properly dress her ankle and the wound.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and said "Alright but if you ever want to see me, just write to me with this pen and I'll get it." She said handing him a magical pen from her bag. "Just make sure you write my name in the letter. It will automatically transfer your note onto my desk." She said and smiled then said "Well See ya later." She then started to limp her way into the village where her friends saw her and were amazed that she was still alive. Her father then saw her and asked "What happened to you?" Sakura looked up at him and said "Just alittle fall daddy nothing more." Then her father picked her up and took her home to properly dress her ankle and the wound.

Alex quickly searched through the woods and found his mask and put it on. He thought about Sakura, how sweet she was the rest of the night as he killed another werewolf.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Dante Kazahana

That night Sakura was thinking about Dante and sighed as she thought about how kind and gentle he was. His scent was off but she didn't care. Her eyes showed she loved him. As she looked out the balcony of her home in her pajamas, she wished she could see him again. She then went to bed and dreampt about him. It almost seemed like he was hugging her in real life. She was dreaming that he and her were together. She didn't care if they had just met for the first time. She still cared alot about him. Though she kept her promise about not telling anyone about him.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

That night Sakura was thinking about Dante and sighed as she thought about how kind and gentle he was. His scent was off but she didn't care. Her eyes showed she loved him. As she looked out the balcony of her home in her pajamas, she wished she could see him again. She then went to bed and dreampt about him. It almost seemed like he was hugging her in real life. She was dreaming that he and her were together. She didn't care if they had just met for the first time. She still cared alot about him. Though she kept her promise about not telling anyone about him.

He walked down to the river and washed the blood off of him and to hide his scent. He swam away down river and then swam to his secret house in an underwater cavern. He climbed into bed just before the sun came up. As he slept all he could think about was that girl. Some reason he couldn't stop thinking about her...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Dante Kazahana

Then the next morning, Sakura was walking towards the woods to leave some food for Dante. She had sent him a note using another magic pen and hoped he would accept the food. She just thought he might like to try some of her homemade treats. They were made using only the finest ingredients.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Then the next morning, Sakura was walking towards the woods to leave some food for Dante. She had sent him a note using another magic pen and hoped he would accept the food. She just thought he might like to try some of her homemade treats. They were made using only the finest ingredients.

Later that night he was walking around the edge of the forest, something caught his eye. Carefully he made his way over to find a box of treats and a note. He read the note and saw it was from Sakura. He smiled as he took the box of treats home with him. He had his own present for her...

He snuck through the town to her house and searched through the windows until he found her window. There on the sill he left her a present: Deer jerky and a note with his name.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 pm

Dante Kazahana

Sakura came back into her room a bit later smiling and then she saw the box. She saw it was from Dante and smiled as she hugged the note. She then ate a bit of the deer jerky and it was delicious. She smiled and ate the jerky little by little. She hoped one day he would be with her one day. She then fell asleep and the next morning she woke up and smiled as she went for her morning walk.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Sakura came back into her room a bit later smiling and then she saw the box. She saw it was from Dante and smiled as she hugged the note. She then ate a bit of the deer jerky and it was delicious. She smiled and ate the jerky little by little. She hoped one day he would be with her one day. She then fell asleep and the next morning she woke up and smiled as she went for her morning walk.

(Could it be dusk? vampires burn in sunlight)

He was in the woods when he saw a familiar werewolf. He smiled and took the mask off and hid it. He then snuck up behind her and suddenly hugged her from behind, "Surprise, Sakura!"
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff