Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Psyche
Goddess of the Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pronounciation: sigh-KEE
Alignment: Deity
Faction: Deity
Role: Venus’ foil
Residence: Dolandor
Job: Goddess of the Soul

RP Color: blue

Relationship Status: Married to Eros
Sexual Preferences: Eros

Personality: Passionate, kind, caring, strong, faithful and loyal (despite what her monster-in-law has led others to believe).

Weapon: none

Powers and Abilities
  • Soul Butterflies – she has little butterflies always flittering around her, as they’re part of her soul. She can send these into any inanimate object to temporarily animate it.

Family

Psyche’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Paery Movich, The b*****d – A dodge fellow named Paery Movich created a stage show in which he went to elaborate lengths to prove to Eros that Psyche cheated on him, and their brand new baby was not his. The pae who was revealed to be the “real” father was also tricked, as Paery Movich switched the real baby with a changeling that is indeed the biological child of the “real” father, but not of Psyche.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Eros, My Love – She needs to hook back up with her husband. She misses him. She knows she didn’t betray him, so this breaks her heart.
  • More Children – I want her have more babies with Eros. New goddesses for the island.
  • Payback is a b***h – Psyche needs some karmic retribution done to Venus for always meddling in her life.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Gift to myself after doing a lot of work without getting any form of compensation. (I do the pae for a LOT of free events – not complaining, just saying I reward myself once in a while with a Pae.)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:55 pm
Funshine
Care Bear Stare!

Funshine

Hot Cocoa
Mmm chocolity!

both non-growing and non-rp'd

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Shae
First Water Faerie

Pronounciation: SHAY
Alignment: Water Faerie
Faction: Elemental
Role: none yet
Residence: Sparks Hollow
Job: Teacher

RP Color: darkblue

Relationship Status: single
Sexual Preferences: undecided

Personality: Raised as a Faerie by her Faerie mother, Shae knows nothing of her Naiad side. She’s never thought to question why she looks different because she is loved by her mother, aunt and grandmother very much.

Powers and Abilities
  • Bioelectric Light Saber – she can absorb bioelectric currents from other living things, store it and use it to create a light saber. She can't make one from her own bioelectric currents, so she has to "drain the energy" from others. It doesn't kill them; they just feel a slight jolt, and might feel slightly weakened temporarily. The "borrowed" charges light the saber up, but her own bioelectricity keeps it going.
  • Knowledge Replication - she can gain knowledge others have learned by making eye contact. She cannot gain their memories, thoughts or emotions, only skills they have already learned. She can also mimic these skills, provided they are not unique powers themselves. For example, she can learn how to cook a turkey if she looks in her mom's eyes, but she won't be able to learn her Lore ability.

Family

Shae’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Valentine’s Day One Night Stand – Shae is one of the infamous oops!babies that result from the wild parties Venus hosts every Valentine’s Day. Her mother Lucia hooked up with a Naiad named Leitha that resulted in two babies: A boy and girl. She has a brother and mother she’s never met and doesn’t even know exist.

Future Plans & Plots
  • none

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Erote Breeding from V-day 2011

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:13 pm
Mojo
Faun Brewmaster

Pronounciation: MO-jo
Alignment: Faun
Faction: Ancient Element
Role: Faun Brewmaster – runs the pub inside Laisidhiel
Residence: Laisidhiel
Job: IBar Owner and Operator

RP Color: darkorange

Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Preferences: Females of any type (don’t even have to be Pae)

Personality: Happy-go-lucky love of the world, even though he’s traveled the globe and seen terrible things. He’s seen far more wonderful things to let the bad color his perspective. He loves alcohol and always has enough to share with new friends. He runs the pub inside the Great Tree, but is always willing to make housecalls. He’s not racist and will gladly share a drink with an Angel, Demon, Fae or Naiad.

Weapon: staff

Powers and Abilities
  • Brewmaster – Can brew any beer or ale from any ingredients provided he has water, mash and flavoring.
  • Earth Shield –.absorbs up to 3 hits if activated
  • Earth Bomb - concentrate earth energy that can explode creating rock shrapnel and knock an opponent back
  • Earth Boost - while among his natural element - earth - he has greater maneuverability and higher resistance to earth attacks
    Abilities that are on-officially unique power-related, but relevant to his character
    • Drunken Master - he knows martial arts and performs better when drunk.

Family none
Mate: none
Children:none

Mojo’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Returning Home – Mojo was out traveling the world and sampling the ale the world had to offer. He gathered rare ingredients and when Rais called all Faun home, he answered. He was given space to open a pub so he would not grow bored and so he could share spirits with the rest of the faun.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Mojo’s Homeland – He is a traveler, and was not originally born in Laisidhiel. I’d like for him to talk about his homeland, and explain why his branch antlers are bamboo.
  • Long-lost Daughter – In his younger years, Mojo had a passionate love affair with a Demon Pae’il, and his daughter, a half fox-demon Faun comes to meet her dad.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
Gourd that has never-ending mead. He never goes anywhere without it.

RP Log
[X] [Plot PRP] Firewater on Ice (Cosworth and Mojo)

Obtained
Created for myself so I could have a Faun with a job and role during Faunapalooza. I took the Brewmaster role so players could have the more important ones.
His theme is Fox, as he's a companion to Bronson, who's based on a Tanooki - both trickster animals.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:28 pm
Alethea
Squire of the Order of the Light

Pronounciation: a-LETH-ee-uh
Alignment: Angel
Faction: Light
Role: Squire, in training to become a Holy Knight of the Order of the Light
Residence: Telrunya City
Job: Squire

RP Color: red

Relationship Status: single, but hopelessly obsessed and crushing on Eligor
Sexual Preferences: likes Eligor

Personality: She lost a wing on her first outing as a Squire, which has damaged her psyche pretty bad, and tested her faith a lot more than she will ever admit. She’s strong, loyal and determined, even if she doubts herself.

Powers and Abilities
  • Pursuit of Justice - Alethea can activate a spell to make herself immune to immobilizations and it doubles her movement speed, including flight, running, and weapon swings. She also is able to cast this on one other Pae.
  • Light Sword - can create a sword of light as an emergency weapon
  • Light Shield - can create a shield of light as a means of defense against other attacks
  • Basic Heal Word - a word that can be said to perform a basic heal on another pae
  • Basic Cleanse Word - a word that can be said to cleanse taint form others

Family

Children:

Alethea’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Training
  • Eligor – the light of her life. Her crush is bordering on obssession
  • One-Winged Angel - she lost a wing in a flying accident on her first trip to the mainland
  • Meeting a Naiad – did not go well. She got a little arrogant and careless
  • Meeting a Fae with Eligor – She met Cable and learned more about the destruction of the HQ, building of the dock and found a magical icebox.
  • Faith Restored with Infernos - She got to witness Infernos' power activation which helped restore her own waning faith.
  • Epic Journey with Eligor - She and Eligor go on the scavenger hunt to find the 4 relics required for protection spells during their final test.

Future Plans & Plots
  • General of Fear ninja

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Contest Entry for the Holy Knight contest. I entered to play, not to win.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 pm
Mnemo
Demi-Goddess of Lust
Goddess of Fish

Pronounciation: NEE-mo
Alignment: Naiad Demi-Goddess
Role: Goddess of Fish
Residence: Tuatha'Ri Lake
Job: Goddess of Fishes, Patron deity of Sunrise Terrace

RP Color: red

Relationship Status: Found her soulmate
Sexual Preferences: undecided

Personality: She has kindness and acceptance in her heart, but she was raised by an ignorant mother who didn’t know anything regarding the creation of her daughter. Shame over having a mutant daughter she doesn’t remember creating, Lethe didn’t treat Mnemo with the love and tenderness a child deserves. Having gone through a life of no love, support or care, Mnemo is surprisingly gentle and caring. She’s got a lot of sadness in her heart, but she focuses more on her curiosity and learning about the world, than feeling sorry for herself.

Powers and Abilities
  • Fish Physiology – She has a few minor abilites that are similar to fish, such as biolumenscence, temperature resistance and pressure resistance. This is part of her Goddess of Fish role.
  • Fish Omniscience - she knows everything about all the fish living in the waterways in and around the island. She can answer to their needs, tend the injured and sick and communicate with them.
  • Lust Aura – minor version of her father’s ability

Family

Mnemo’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • My Important Friend – Mnemo meets another Pae’il for the first time ever. Another hybrid who’s half Naiad, half Angel, named Anxo.
  • Meeting My Sister - Mnemo meets Lust, her Faun half-sister demigoddess who is the Goddess of Rabbits. (currently being played out)

Future Plans & Plots
  • Coming Out of My Shell – I want her to meet more Pae to learn she has nothing to hide from.

Familiars
Bitey

Other Items

RP Log
[X] [PRP][PLOT] Others Like Us [Anxo and Mnemo]
[X] [PRP][PLOT] You Are My Sister? O_o (Lust & Mnemo)

Obtained
Valentine’s Day 2012 Erote breeding

User Image

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 pm
Doctor Whooves
I’m The Doctor

Pronounciation: DOK-tor hoovs
Role: Fauny of Space (travel)
Residence: Anywhere
Job: Adventurer

RP Color: brown

Sexual Preferences: don’t know yet

Personality: The Tenth Doctor.

Weapon: sonic screwdriver

Powers and Abilities
  • not decided yet
  • Earth Shield –.

Family none
Children:Daughter - Romanadvoratrelundar (Romana)
Daughter - Serenadellatrovella (Serena)

The Doctor’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Returning Home – Doctor is part of the Fauny migration to Telrunya. They had to leave their home because of a terrible threat, and the Princesses lead all the Faunies “home” to Laisidhiel.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Time and Space Adventures – He and K’anpo are time and space traveling adventurers with a story for any occasion! There’s no proof they did these adventures, but they tell the stories with such enthusiasm, it’s hard to not believe them.
  • TARDIS At Last! – Once the Miakis show up, he’s going to hire one to build him a TARDIS. It won’t fly or anything, but it will be bigger on the inside.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
Pyschic Paper – brought with him from his former home. Don’t ask how it works, it just does.
Sonic Screwdriver, once he finds a Pae’il qualified to make one.

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Won in the Telrunya is Magic event raffle from tickets Wolfs Heart purchased as a gift.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 pm
Lemon Hearts
Lemony Fresh!

Pronounciation: LEM-on HARTS
Residence: Lemon Heart Orchard (Near Apple Farm)
Job: Owner and Operator

RP Color: dodgerblue

Personality: none yet

Powers and Abilities
  • Miniature Terrrakinetic Constructs: Little Helpers – She can make small garden gnome constructs out of dirt/clay/soil that will do as she tells them for as long as they're animated. They are only the size of garden gnomes.
  • Levitate items – all Fauny unicorns can use the magic in their horns to levitate small items.

Family
Sons:Limoncello (via Himeros), Puck, (via Himeros)

Lemon Hearts’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Returning Home – Lemon Hearts is part of the Fauny migration to Telrunya. They had to leave their home because of a terrible threat, and the Princesses lead all the Faunies “home” to Laisidhiel.
  • Valentine's Day 2013 - Lemon Hearts entered the Dancing with the Erotes contest and was paired up with Himeros, God of Lust. She was immediately smitten, unaware of who Himeros is, and his role on the island, so she's been crushing pretty hard on him, trying to find out where he lives so she can see him again.

Future Plans & Plots
  • none yet

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Won in the Telrunya is Magic event raffle from tickets Wolfs Heart purchased as a gift.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:42 pm
Rosewing
Rose

Pronounciation: ROZE-wee-ng
Alignment: Pegasus Faun
Job: Unemployed

RP Color: violet

Personality: She sees the world through rose-colored glasses.

Powers and Abilities
  • not decided yet
  • Cloud Control – all Fauny Pegasus can push clouds to move the weather around. Small clouds only.
  • Abacomancy: She can wave her hand over dust, sand, ash, any small particles and they will rearrange themselves to divine messages about the future.

Family none

Rosewing’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Returning Home – Rosewing is part of the Fauny migration to Telrunya. They had to leave their home because of a terrible threat, and the Princesses lead all the Faunies “home” to Laisidhiel.

Future Plans & Plots
  • none yet

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Gift from Teigra for the Telrunya is Magic event

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:12 pm
Xia
Dawn Phoenix Harpy

Pronounciation: ZEE-uh
Alignment: Mythical - Harpy
Faction: Feral (Neutral)
Residence: Kohaira
Job: Helper

RP Color: deeppink

Personality: She is a bossy pants, and I plan to play the typical harpy traits with her.

Weapon: claws and talons

Powers and Abilities
  • Harpies don’t get their own powers and abilities, but they all share physical benefits
  • talented singers
  • Fast & high flyers
  • Excellent eye sight
  • Stronger than average Pae’il (but not super strong-they can carry more than their body weight in their talons)
  • Can withstand any climate
  • Can “turn” Angel or Demon females into harpies

Family
Children:Syrah - son, Niabel - daughter

Xia’s Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Valentine’s Day Ball – She existed as one of Venus’ prized decorative eggs. Shakira, the Songbird, hid her with Venus’ treasures to ensure safety of all the recovered Harpy eggs. No one knew what was in the eggs until they hatched.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Bossy Pants – I want her to interact with more Harpies and pae

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
I made her for myself as payment for my work on the Vday event.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:26 am
Romanadvoratrelundar
Romana

Pronounciation: row-MAH-nah-voh-RA-truh-lun-dehr
Role: Time Lady
Job: Precocios Child

RP Color: saddlebrown

Personality: Inquisitive and hard to handle. She has an alter ego name Princess Astra and loves to tell tall-tales to anyone willing to listen.

Powers and Abilities
  • not decided yet
  • Earth Shield –.

Family[list[Father: Doctor Whooves
Father: K'anpo Rimpoche
Sister: Serenadellatrovella

Romana's - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • My Two Daddies – An "accident" born from an adventure. Doctor Whooves and K'anpo Rimpoche are the best of friends, having adventured and toured the universe while growing up together. An mishap at a Valentine's Day ball turned Doctor into a female before both faunies were pricked by God of Lust, Himeros' arrows. The result of this mishap was two daughters: clones of their fathers.
  • I'm Named After Who? - Doctor named his daughter after an important lady friend from his past; a former flame whom he was quite fond of. Also a Timelord. K'anpo named his daughter after someone from their past as well, but it's unknown if his relationship Serena's namesake was more than the Doctor knew, because he only knew her as his parole officer.

Future Plans & Plots
  • Princess Astra – She will enjoy getting into trouble, and will use this as her alias. She's a social butterfly with wanderlust and a taste for danger, due to her inherited powers and abilities.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Oops!breeding from Valentine's Day 2013 that was the result of some crack plotting over AIM. (Note: two additional breedings were added to the contest to ensure I did not cheat anyone out of a potential prize)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:30 pm
Dahlia
"Jedi Padawan"

Pronounciation: DOLLY-uh
Alignment: Demon
Role: t.b.a.
Residence: Telrunya City
Job: Personal Assistat

RP Color: orchid

Sexual Preferences: unknown

Personality: Agreeable, and a bit of a flatterer. She tends to be overly helpful to the point of becoming a doormat. She knows how to play vanity like a violin to get what she wants.

Powers and Abilities
  • Enigma Force - A mysterious sentient energy force has chosen Dahlia as its host. It has become one with her body and mind, giving her abilities beyond that of a normal Pae'il. The most notable of her abilities is to manipulate forces that allow her to use her mind to lift, carry, move, crush or push anything. If she were a more devious Pae'il, she'd even be able to force choke a pae. But she's a good girl, so she won't. This enigma force also grants minor abilities that will "unlock" as she gets more and more in-tuned with the force. For Hallowed, I'd like to see her gain the abilities to sense things because of her connection to the enigma force, sort of like 'spider sense' but called something else since I think another pae has a similar sense. Eventually (Hallowed or Luminary or after years of RP) I'd like to see her have full control over the force, including force lightening!
  • Light Shield - bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving. Replaces Teenager's Light Shield
  • Solar Shower - sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage (burns-like sparks from a welder).
  • Apparate - When in light, Pae can transport self to any other location, provided they have been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot they wish to go.

Family

Dahlia's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Guardian Appreciation Festival – Her first outing to the island
  • Summer Lovin' 2013 RP event - She went on a cruise ship that mysterious sunk, leaving her stranded on a deserted island with Melek. (still ongoing)

Future Plans & Plots
  • none yet

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
For the Guardian Appreciation event, I was going to color a pae’il for myself based on a picture of a dahlia I found a few weeks prior. She is one of the rare instances where I colored a pae for myself just because I wanted one so I could play with the new batch of Guardian Loyalists.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:40 pm
Neve
"A Song of Ice and Fire: The Ice Demon"

Pronounciation: NEEV
Alignment: Demon
Role: t.b.a.
Residence: Telryna City
Job: ???

RP Color: dodgerblue

Sexual Preferences: Beautiful Pae, of the Light faction. No freaks please.

Personality: Vain and pretentious, she is in a passionate love affair with herself. She has thinly veiled interests in doing good for others, but really, any interest she may take is purely for her own benefit. She is a bit obsessive when it comes to aesthetics and wants everything around her to be beautiful.

She has a duty to only herself, because if she doesn't look out for number one, who else will? She believes the Guardians have blessed her because she deserves the blessings and is entitled to them. She is considered a dogmatist because she is prone to anger if her beliefs are challenged.

She also likes stuff. Specifically beautiful and shiny stuff, and she will squirrel it away if she finds it. She believes her possessions make her more important socially.

She does not handle major change very well.

Powers and Abilities
  • Icy Glare - She can stare at something and freeze it, eventually.
  • Light Shield - bright light shield that can distract enemy, provide cover, and absorbs one magic attack, even while moving. Replaces Teenager's Light Shield
  • Solar Shower - sparks of concentrated light fall on the designated area, illuminating it, and causing moderate physical damage (burns-like sparks from a welder).
  • Apparate - When in light, Pae can transport self to any other location, provided they have been there before and can create a clear mental image of the spot they wish to go.

Family
Neve's Story - Major Milestones and Plot Points
  • Guardian Appreciation Festival – Her first outing to the island

Future Plans & Plots
  • Arch Nemesis – Enya is her arch nemesis and they have epic battles for supremacy.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
For the Guardian Appreciation event, colored by Mel, but kept for plots.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 pm
Lucius
Electrifly

Pronounciation: LEW-shus
Alignment: Faerie
Role: none presently
Residence: Sparks Hollow
Job: Trader and Maintenance

RP Color: indigo

Sexual Preferences: Straight, fae only.

Personality: Once an emo little boy jealous of his sister’s love and position in his father’s eyes, Lucius has grown up to become a strong and independent young man who doesn’t require the approval of anyone in order to be happy. He returned to offer comfort to his mother and sister’s in the wake of his father’s disappearance.

Weapon: none yet

Powers and Abilities
  • first fae - electric related
  • second fae – lore related
  • Faction Ability
  • Faction Ability 2
  • Faction Ability 3

Family
Mother: Dizzy
Father: Vale
Siblings: Lucia, Joi (biological), Momoiro (adopted)

Future Plans & Plots
  • Where was I? – Need to explore where he went and why.
  • Plot 2 Name - Description here

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
None yet.

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Breeding reclaimation. Torvil can have him back if he returns to the RP in the shop.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 pm
Sealight
Guiding Sea Star

Pronounciation: SEE-lite
Alignment: Winged Capricorn
Role: none presently
Residence: Tuatha'Ri Lake
Job: Wanderer

RP Color: indigo

Relationship Status: Single and looking *winkwink*
Sexual Preferences: Babes

Personality: Flexing and ready to go. Just the perfect amount of underwater hair product (don't ask) to make his hair look like he just rolled out of bed (or off the shell).Ready to strut and do his thang.

Fatal Flaw: He thinks he's awesome and invincible, leading to doing things that might be dangerous, offensive, or stupid.

Weapon: Sick Kung-fu moves (or Fish-fu in some cases)

Powers and Abilities
  • Kiss of Knowledge - This ability works both ways: Sealight can share knowledge with another pae via a kiss on the lips. This learning is done via mental images.
    Weakness:
    • This ability will need to be trained in order to be controlled: he won't be able to control learning through kisses when he's a teenager, so he has to be careful who he kisses so he doesn't share the wrong information with the wrong pae.
    • Bad breath can make kissing hard, neigh impossible
    • The knowledge gained either way is limited to only knowledge that has already been learned, whether or not its correct. If a pae learns the alphabet out of order, that's the knowledge that will be shared. New knowledge cannot override previous knowledge: If Sealight knows the alphabet, but learns the mixed up one from the other pae, he still knows the proper alphabet, but also now knows the other pae likely can't read. If Sealight didn't already know the alphabet, it is likely he will learn the mixed up one and retain that.
    • Knowledge Overload - he can transmit or receive too much information which can overload the mind or short circuit the brain and cause damage or drive them (or himself) insane.
    • He won't be able to lie to his future mate.

• Elemental Shield - stronger still, able to absorb up to 3 hits from an oponent (physical or magic). Replaces Teenager's Shadow Shield
  • Elemental Bomb - concentrated mass of element that will explode upon impact, effecting anything within 10 yards. CANNOT KILL but each element will affect differently. (fire=lingering burn, water=drench, can in turn be frozen, air=shockwave, void=stun, earth=rock shrapnel)
  • Elemental Boost - When in their native element, they will have greater maneuverability, they will be resistant to their native element (fire cannot hurt fire). [cost=none, this is a natural boost Ancients get when they become adults]

Family
Mother: Twinkleshine
Father: Ocie
Siblings: Rosewater, Flutterby

Future Plans & Plots
  • This is my family? – Family interaction.
  • Babes - I want him to be turned down and possibly beat up by lots of girls.

Familiars
None yet.

Other Items
A comb and underwater hair products

RP Log
[X] RP Name

Obtained
Breeding gift from Umi and Dai

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff