Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love Bytes (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

good news he was still alive
not so good news
as soon as he opened his eyes it was a huge red flag
they were glowing and pupiless
yellow green eyes
it was obvious that that was no longer Everett
but someone else
the boy rose to his feet
a little shakey at first
he stared at his hands at first curiously
before tilting his head at Tressa
not uttering a word  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:30 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa's eyes widened. She backed away until her back hit the wall. That wasn't Everett anymore. What happened to him. "Who... Who are you? What happened to Ever?" She asked the thing in Everett's body. It's eyes creeped her out and she grew a bit scared and nervous. She didn't know what was going on, but she didn't have a good feeling about it.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:25 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

MVAN or Van paused for a minute as if she had asked him a difficult question
. . . MVAN 3.0 he answered quietly
walking seemed to be a pain
so he floated up to Tressa studying her closely
this was an odd moment for him too
it... or he was literally meeting his maker
she would later come to find that he was very talkitive
apparently losing focus he quickly wandered around the room
with eyes like those he most likely could see just fine in the dark
but every device he touched turned on till eventually
Tressa's apartment alone regained power
but the thing that seemed to puzzle him was the den window Van could go through tv computer screens and program windows but was confused why he had such trouble
getting through this
the virus really had no idea that there was more to the world than this  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:34 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. What did he just say? MVAN?! Her virus? He was in Everett's body? But how? Tressa flinched when he floated up to her. She stayed completely still and didn't dare breath. His presence was a mystery to her. She watched as he wondered around her room. When he touched objects, they turned on. Tressa was fascinated that her virus was here right in front of her. Moving, talking, but how? How did this happen. She was completely confused, but amazed. "Um... MVAN... Do you know how you got here? And how you were able to take over Everett's body?" She asked him. Maybe he knew. But he looked just as clueless as she was.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

he looked back at her but smiling
he didn't mean to smile but getting used to a human body would take some time
please ask again at another time which was a his way of saying
"chill i'm trying to figure this out too"
he moved from the window to the kitchen area a stray cat hissed at him as it came out
the creature must of wandered in at some point
Van stared between it and Tressa as if to ask what to do
the cat didn't like Van mostly because he was floating using some kind of electromagnetic levitation and being near him gave it a bad case of static shock
Van had been shifting through Ever's memories as if to see what to do
but he ran into an old one
when young Everett had picked up his neighbor's cat
Van did the same but things didn't go so well
he wasn't magic
the main reason he could do all these things was because he was practically giving off electrical energy
the cat fought for a bit when Van tried to hug it but went limp
the smell off burnt fur floated through the air  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa had followed MVAN to see what he would do. She watched him interact with the cat then thought it was cute that he was nervous like that. When he had suddenly killed a cat, her eyes widened. He was more powerful then she had thought. Tress moved over to him then gently took the cat away from him. "MVAN... You aren't fully human. You should be careful with dealing with living things..." She told him. Tressa petted the dead cat and muttered a few words as if saying a pray. She closed it's eyes then started to sing a song to it. Cats were one of her favorite animals. She felt sad that it had to die, but she knew MVAN didn't do it on purpose. A tear ran down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. Tressa took a deep breath then looked at MVAN. "We need to figure out how to get you you back." She told him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:51 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Van was confused on what she was doing and why the stray was as limp as a wet noodle
he scratched his head head
his hair was greying
Van wasn't out of surprises yet
MVAN had his on personality and form from whatever was on the computer
between Tressa's little drawings and Ever's odd taste in scifi and horror movies
Van had alot to go on and ended up as a chimera of things
and it was starting to show
he was a virus after all
there were things he couldn't help
the two mothers came in sighing from a long day of work
"come on Everett" she said with slight irritation in her voice
Van looked over at Tressa confused  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa watched as MVAN acted strangely. What was she going to do? How could she get Ever back? Thoughts started to swarm in her head and she began to mumble to herself. When their mother came in, Tressa grew nervous. "Uh... I think Everett should stay with me... Uh... I mean... He isn't feeling to well and is acting strangely... And um... Well.." She tried to figure out a good excuse, but so far it wasn't working. What was she going to do?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

it seemed to be a small miracle but for the moment Ever was let back in control
Van was still there he just wanted to sit this part out for a bit and do a bit of research
Ever held his head
"ugh i don't know what i did but i feel like i got hit by a bus" the boy complained his eyes were back to normal
"well come on i'll find you an advil or something" his mother said Ev waved goodbye to Tress and after taking something went straight to bed
he wouldn't recall anything by tomorrow  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa was confused. How did MVAN get into Everett's body? This didn't make sense. He said goodnight to her mother then went into her room to do some research also. In the morning, Tressa hadn't gotten any sleep again. She decided to take a shower then got dressed. She did some cleaning and ate some breakfast, drinking a lot of coffee. After returning to her room, she began to continue to research.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Ever woke up but felt a little off
his mother came in to tell him she was leaving before going next door to get Tressa's mother to car pool
Ever took the pillow from his head and sat up to stretch
Ever got out still half awake and found some clothes to put on
but getting on pants and socks seemed to take longer than usually
he then headed to Tressa's apartment but as he slammed the door behind him a sharp pain shot up his back
Ever swore up a fit and a dude screamed and his girlfriend screamed as they ran down the halls but Ever didn't realise what they were squealing about till he realised that his tail was in the door
wait tail?
Ever quickly fled to next door and into Tressa's room his back against the door and his tail
once again stuck in the door
he didn't even notice the other changes

(meh his other more human pic was half colored so i guess this one will work)
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:08 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa was still working on trying to figure out how her virus came to life. She was typing extremely fast and didn't even hear the screams. When she heard her door open and close, she knew immediately it was Everett. "Not right now, Everett. I am trying to figure out-" She cut herself off when she looked at him. Her eyes widened and she stopped typing. "E-Everett?" She said then stood up and walked over to him. She grabbed his arm and looked at his skin. It was yellowish. She turned him around a bit and saw that he had a tail. "Oh no... Oh no, oh no, oh no..." She said in a panic then dashed over to her computer. "Damn it. It seems that having MVAN inside your body is affecting your appearance..." She basically said mostly to herself. She began typing quickly again. She had to get MVAN out of her friend's body. Immediately. Or else, who knows what would happen next.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Ever furrowed his eyebrows and frowned up
he didn't know what she was talking about and what did the virus have to do with
" Tressa this is serious
we need to call Jessica (Tressa's mother) or one of my mom doctor friends we can trust...i don't know
a bunch of data has nothing to do with me having hands for feet and a snake for a tail" he snapped before sitting on her bed frustrated
for the moment Van was in the tail since it was pretty self sufficient
had it's own brain stomach and other organs
she's right...it is my fault
i'm sorry i didn't plan to do it
but it just happened
i can leave for a moment
but i'm not going back into that cramped old computer
it's much too small

Van said from the tail mouth
he had apparently worked on his communication skills but used Ever's voice since he didn't have his own
Ever quickly covered his tail with a pillow
that was too much for him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:52 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Tressa was still typing. "This is not a normal thing Everett! It can't be fixed with a doctor's visit." She told him. When MVAN talked from Tressa's tail, she was a bit surprised but then she sighed. "Well, I don't know what else to do. You can't stay in Everett's body forever. Who knows what could happen to him and you." She told him then stopped typing to look at Everett. "Last night after the electricity went out, somehow MVAN possessed your body and now he seems stuck there. Don't ask me how. I don't know and neither does he. Just... Bear with it until we can find out how to get him out." She told him then turned back to her computer and started to type again. There had to be an answer and a solution to this... There just has to! "MVAN, do you know what happened before you possessed Everett's body?" Tressa asked, not looking away from her computer.

(I love how in the picture the lower part is covered. That made me laugh. >w<)  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:52 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

(lol thanks
he looked a bit like a ken doll down there and there wasn't anything to blur so i just added those pop ups :3)
Ever huffed and tried to smooth his hair down but it subbornly stayed up
it's Van
for Vancouver
thats were most of my data's from
and i can recall everything to my creation
but i'm not sure when exactly i jumped into him
i'm not stuck either
it's just like being on an island and empty space is the ocean
i can float around outside for a little while but if i stay out too long i'll literally loose myself
plus
it's very roomy in a human brain
he said before seeing something then moving underneath the bed
"ugh i just hope this is some crazy aspirin dream" Ever mumbled pulling Van up
only to see that he had caught a mouse that had been chewing through walls and wires
it was a bit too late to pull it out and Van was too squirmy and hungry to spit it out
if Tressa looked back at them she'd see Ever trying to strangle his tail  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces