Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Life Is Hell ((Me & Gothic Pink) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:06 am
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin nodded. "Be careful Lilith. There have been more and more murders in the city. I can't watch over you at all times, but I'll try to do my best while in the city."

" yeah" she waved him off.
a hour later~~
" zayn" she mumbled at the guy who seen and met at the club. they was kissing after getting drunk in ally. " don't do that" she whined as he force himself on her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 am
GothicPinkxoxo
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin nodded. "Be careful Lilith. There have been more and more murders in the city. I can't watch over you at all times, but I'll try to do my best while in the city."

a hour later~~
" zayn" she mumbled at the guy who seen and met at the club. they was kissing after getting drunk in ally. " don't do that" she whined as he force himself on her.

Zarin was on a rooftop, staying out of site. He could smell something on the guy. It smelled like blood, something he was familiar to his. He sighed to himself. "That girl always gets herself into trouble."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 pm
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

a hour later~~

Zarin was on a rooftop, staying out of site. He could smell something on the guy. It smelled like blood, something he was familiar to his. He sighed to himself. "That girl always gets herself into trouble."

"Zarin help me!!!" she screeched in the air for help. she thought it was hopeless because she didn't see him but it was just a reaction.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff