Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:56 pm
((I'm picturing shoujo spot vs. reality here. Yes, that gentle, loving voice...that is currently flustered and praying he doesn't deal with an angry mob. xD ))

"Yes! Thank you! Please come again!" he had a big, relieved smile on his face as he quickly handed the woman her medicine and waved as she slowly....hobbled....off. He watched with a sweatdrop, hoping she'd go on her way faster, and sighed in the small gap between her departure and the next customer stepping up. His moment of relief was brief and he soon put the smile back on while business continued as normal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:07 pm
{Ditto. XD}

Ashen watched for a moment as the old woman walked away. For a split second the kind man looked distressed, which confused the wotch all the more. This was some sort of market...right? Was the old woman being rude? Was she taking advantage of him? So far she could not really tell, as these people spoke too quickly and improperly for her to understand.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:11 pm
Eventually the crowd died down and Rune was alone once again, giving another sigh. Flu season was always the worst. He noticed Ashen staring at him and gave her a friendly smile before taking out a mortar, pestle, and some ingredients to mix up to keep his stock full.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm
Ashen offered him a timid smile before reluctantly approaching, wanting to talk to the man and see how he differed when speaking to Ashen the woman instead of Ashen the bird. Looking at the ingredience she asked in a smooth yet thickly accented voice, "That is...medecine influenza? With..." She accurately named some of the herbs he was using. "People are sick getting?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:38 pm
((I just need to be sure, was that her accent or a grammatical error? xD ))

"It's flu season, happens every year." Rune said while grinding things up. "It's more annoying than anything though, people just don't like the runny noses and headaches and the like." he emptied the resulting powder into a small bottle and added some water before shaking it up. "I'm surprised, you really know your medicine."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:54 pm
{Grammatical error on her part.}

Ashen grinned, pleased to be praised for her knowledge of medecine. "You could...say I am practiced in it...?" She sounded a little uncertain, as she had not spoken this language - let alone heard it - in years. Even then it wasn't her native tongue, which makes things all the harder. "I used to make medecines years ago."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm
"That's an odd accent you have, where are you from?" Rune asked curiously before quickly growing flustered. "Ah, not that it's a bad sounding accent, we just don't get many travelers around here! I'm not trying to insult you or anything!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:31 pm
Ashen looked at Rune, looking quite perplexed as to why he thought he was offending her with his words. Even she knew she had quite the accent. (Que her getting angry at someone else later for exactly the same reason, promptly landing the poor sucker in bigot territory as far as she's concerned.) "I am...not from anywhere close to here." Nor anywhere that still stood today. But alas, that was the life of a witch. "Still, why are you acting so...so oddly? Have I done an offensive act to you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:40 pm
"No, no! It's not your fault at all! I'm sorry, I said your accent was strange, so I thought I was the one who might have offended you." Rune said with a sheepish smile. "I promise, you haven't done anything wrong at all!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:48 pm
"Why? You have done no wrong to me." Ashen once more found herself smiling at Rune. She felt a tingling of anger within her, as it started to seem more and more like her rescuer was more submissive and weak than kind.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 pm
"Well, yes, I realize that now, but before I thought I had so that's why I..! Oh...never mind..." Rune hung his head in defeat, giving up on his poor social skills.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:32 pm
"The only offending thing to me is your not having of the self confience. One should not act so loathing the self without reason." Ashen replied, looking irritating and honestly quite intimidating with her expression and overall demeanor. Her fancy clothes being far above the paygrade of most villagers probably didn't help. She meant no harm, however, and was merely trying in her own way to tell Rune that he shouldn't be so humble. But alas, she had just as much a lack of social skills as he did.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:50 pm
((Opposite ends of the social spectrum, indeed. xD ))

Rune had started to sink down behind his stall, peering over the edge at Ashen. She seemed a tad scary now compared to how she was before. The accent didn't help any. "I'm...sorry...?" he whimpered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm
{Yup. XD}

"Why are you apologizing again?!" Ashen was even more irritated than before, which probably didn't help her look any friendlier. "Stop apologizing without reason! My, does a man like yourself have a spine? Let alone any sense of the dignity?!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:21 pm
"I...admit I'm kind of lacking descent social skills..." Rune whimpered from behind his stall. "...but it's not such a big deal and I don't mind. I cause less trouble this way anyway."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff