Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
How it used to be... (Vampire x Human TAKEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:55 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie looked at him in disbelief. She took a step backward, away from him. "What? But... That's impossible..." She said. "Are you coming down with something?" She asked him, putting her hand back on his forehead. "You don't feel different... Are you trying to joke with me?" She asked him. "Well it won't work. I don't believe in those things." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:59 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie looked at him in disbelief. She took a step backward, away from him. "What? But... That's impossible..." She said. "Are you coming down with something?" She asked him, putting her hand back on his forehead. "You don't feel different... Are you trying to joke with me?" She asked him. "Well it won't work. I don't believe in those things." She said.

He sighed and shook his head, "I'm not sick... I'm really a vampire Crissie. It's not a joke i swear." He took her hand off his forehead into his hands. He knew she wouldn't believe him...  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

He sighed and shook his head, "I'm not sick... I'm really a vampire Crissie. It's not a joke i swear." He took her hand off his forehead into his hands. He knew she wouldn't believe him...

Crissie blinked. She felt so sad about what she just did to him. She put a hand on his shoulder. "I-I am sorry... It's just... I don't know.. It just sounds so unbelievable..." She said, feeling guilty. "Um... How did you get turned into one?" She asked him. "A vampire I mean."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:35 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie blinked. She felt so sad about what she just did to him. She put a hand on his shoulder. "I-I am sorry... It's just... I don't know.. It just sounds so unbelievable..." She said, feeling guilty. "Um... How did you get turned into one?" She asked him. "A vampire I mean."

"well you have to be bitten by a vampire and have their blood injected into you." He replied as he wrapped his arms around her, "I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's the truth."

He then let go and went back to cooking.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:46 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was surprised. "But... Why were you turned into one? That doesn't make any sense." She told him, confused and trying to make sense of all this.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:33 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was surprised. "But... Why were you turned into one? That doesn't make any sense." She told him, confused and trying to make sense of all this.

"I don't know. The guy just did..." he replied as he cooked. It was the truth; he had no clue why the guy let him live.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:03 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

"I don't know. The guy just did..." he replied as he cooked. It was the truth; he had no clue why the guy let him live.

Crissie was deep in thought. "Well that's strange... He must have had a reason to do it. He wouldn't have just turned you into a... vampire just because." She told him. She was trying to piece everything together. Everything was just confusing to her though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was deep in thought. "Well that's strange... He must have had a reason to do it. He wouldn't have just turned you into a... vampire just because." She told him. She was trying to piece everything together. Everything was just confusing to her though.

He took the food off the stove and put it on a plate. it was a scrambled egg sandwich since he never was the best cook. He then handed it to her, "I'm not sure... he just did. Just bit me and then the next thing i knew i was laying in the middle of the a field. Go ahead and eat."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:56 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie frowned then took the plate and started eating. "There has to be an explanation for this..." She said as she ate. Crissie was the type of person who wanted answers for everything.
He took the food off the stove and put it on a plate. it was a scrambled egg sandwich since he never was the best cook. He then handed it to her, "I'm not sure... he just did. Just bit me and then the next thing i knew i was laying in the middle of the a field. Go ahead and eat."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "I know that you want to know and so do I, but he disappeared. I doubt we will ever meet him again though."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "I know that you want to know and so do I, but he disappeared. I doubt we will ever meet him again though."

Crissie thought for a moment. Then she stood up. "Maybe if we look hard enough, we could find him!" She said then headed towards the first door she saw, thinking it was the front door. Boy, was she wrong. When she opened the door, she had walked into another room. She saw a figure. It wasn't just any figure. It was the guy who raped her. Crissie's eyes widened in fear and she took a step back. Why was he here? And why was he tied up?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Crissie thought for a moment. Then she stood up. "Maybe if we look hard enough, we could find him!" She said then headed towards the first door she saw, thinking it was the front door. Boy, was she wrong. When she opened the door, she had walked into another room. She saw a figure. It wasn't just any figure. It was the guy who raped her. Crissie's eyes widened in fear and she took a step back. Why was he here? And why was he tied up?

He was in the kitchen, not even realizing she was in the room. He was cleaning the dishes as he shouted to her from the kitchen, "He disappeared. I couldn't get any traces of him. Why do you think I was gone for 3 months. a month of that was learning to handle the blood lust. A month and a half was searching for him."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:59 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

He was in the kitchen, not even realizing she was in the room. He was cleaning the dishes as he shouted to her from the kitchen, "He disappeared. I couldn't get any traces of him. Why do you think I was gone for 3 months. a month of that was learning to handle the blood lust. A month and a half was searching for him."

Crissie began to tremble in fear. Why was he here? Why did Alex lie to her. "A-Alex..." She began, her voice shaking. "W-why is... he here?" She asked him. She backed away from the door in fear. He looked... dead inside. Like he had just witnessed something... fearful. Like he had saw a ghost basically.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:29 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma

Crissie began to tremble in fear. Why was he here? Why did Alex lie to her. "A-Alex..." She began, her voice shaking. "W-why is... he here?" She asked him. She backed away from the door in fear. He looked... dead inside. Like he had just witnessed something... fearful. Like he had saw a ghost basically.

Alex heard her and was confused. He then walked out and saw her scared. He forgot to relock the door! "When i got back, he tried to rape you. I panicked and attacked.... and bit him. He won't turn, but he can't go telling about me being a vampire. So i brought him here and tied him up." He began to approach her to comfort her.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:53 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie was shocked. He bit him? Now that she looked at him, the man had two bloody holes on his neck. Her eyes widened. He was the real deal. Alex was really a vampire! When he came over to comfort her, she backed away from him. "Y-you could have killed him Alex. You could have became a murderer..." She said, her voice shaking.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff