Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Attention Pokemon Masters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Layout feedback?
  I love it! Nice job, Angel!
  Could use improvement. ( Post what you think I should do! )
  I hate it... You suck... ( Well, geez... Maybe me sad, why don't you? ;-; )
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:01 pm
Sivlerwolf14
Also how are we doing pokemon teams? Are you basing it off the Manga? OR just the region they start in.

Starting Pokemon will be based on the region the "past life" started in. Starting towns for the trainers will also be based on the originals' regions, so that there won't be a huge mass of Starters at one location. Plus, it makes you need to put in an effort to find the other trainers besides the ones that are grouped with you (Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue would start in one town, Ruby and Sapphire in another, etc.).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 pm
Sivlerwolf14
Also how are we doing pokemon teams? Are you basing it off the Manga? OR just the region they start in.

As for the Pokemon you catch, it's completely up to the roleplayer.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:13 pm
Okay so how is the starter based. Cause in the manga Red starts with Polywag. But in the game he could start with bulbasaur, charmander, or squirtle. Either way you should post up what each trainer will start with. If you want them to get filled up more quickly that is.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 pm
Sivlerwolf14
Okay so how is the starter based. Cause in the manga Red starts with Polywag. But in the game he could start with bulbasaur, charmander, or squirtle. Either way you should post up what each trainer will start with. If you want them to get filled up more quickly that is.

The starter is based on the roleplayer's choice, but it's first come, first serve. What Pokemon each group can start with is determined by the games and slightly the anime.

Quote:
EXAMPLE:

Red/Green/Blue/Yellow Starters:
Pikachu
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle

Red starts with Pikachu (I am choosing Pikachu for Red's Starter by the way).
Green takes Charmander.
Blue, Bulbasaur.
Yellow, Squirtle.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:20 pm
Ewwww.. the anime. but alright. I prefer the manga which is much more closely related to the games than the anime is. Anyway that was an important question I needed answered. If I think of any other questions I'll let you know.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:23 pm
Sivlerwolf14
Ewwww.. the anime. but alright. I prefer the manga which is much more closely related to the games than the anime is. Anyway that was an important question I needed answered. If I think of any other questions I'll let you know.

The only thing I'm ACTUALLY taking from the anime is the starting with Pikachu idea. The non-aging and repeated plot is definitely not being involved. I mean I like the anime cause it's how I started my own "Pokemon journey", but as time went by, we've grown apart because I've grown up and Ash hasn't...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 pm
female please oh and a littel thing i like to add in my chearecter will have niuzloke syndrum so she can only chech the first pokemon on each rote, also if a pokemon faints its dead.
my nameing schems will be anime and doctor who.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 pm
dream angel 176
female please oh and a littel thing i like to add in my chearecter will have niuzloke syndrum so she can only chech the first pokemon on each rote, also if a pokemon faints its dead.

... I'm sorry, but I really could not understand what you typed...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

GLJordan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:02 am
Angel in my Dreams
dream angel 176

Female please
oh and a little thing I (would) like to add (to) in my character
(she) will have a Nuzlocke syndrome.
So she can only catch the first pokemon on each route. if a pokemon faints it's dead.
my naming schemes (sources) will be anime and Doctor Who.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:03 am
Green Male starter Bulbasaur please  

GLJordan

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 am
GLJordan
Angel in my Dreams
dream angel 176

Female please
So she can only catch the first pokemon on each route. if a pokemon faints it's dead.

thanks my spellings not very good sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:40 pm
dream angel 176
GLJordan
Angel in my Dreams
dream angel 176

Female please

I honestly don't really like that Nuzlocke thing to be honest... And I don't really care what you name your Pokemon. Name 'em "ownheouihcdokjwnskjd" for all I care. It's roleplayer's choice; I'm not gonna ban for using a Japanese, Greek, or whatever name. Though I do give you warning on your spelling. I'm not one to take kindly to constant illiteracy; it's a pet peeve of mine. Hell, I b***h at my best friend because she constantly spells everything badly. Please do look into using a spell check before you make roleplay posts. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Word have excellent spell checking abilities.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:41 pm
GLJordan
Green Male starter Bulbasaur please

Got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:28 pm
Angel in my Dreams
dream angel 176
GLJordan
Angel in my Dreams
dream angel 176

Female please

I honestly don't really like that Nuzlocke thing to be honest... And I don't really care what you name your Pokemon. Name 'em "ownheouihcdokjwnskjd" for all I care. It's roleplayer's choice; I'm not gonna ban for using a Japanese, Greek, or whatever name. Though I do give you warning on your spelling. I'm not one to take kindly to constant illiteracy; it's a pet peeve of mine. Hell, I b***h at my best friend because she constantly spells everything badly. Please do look into using a spell check before you make roleplay posts. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Word have excellent spell checking abilities.

okay no nuzloke got it. I would like my starter to be Cyndaquil please.  

dream angel 176

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:55 pm
OOh! Ohh! I wanna be the black one! I also wanna be the yellow one and the sapphire one and the diamond one. Hmm, Okay, I will see what I can do. A little research needs to be done, so maybe could you possibly reserve one for me until I give a yes or no?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff