Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
I have a girlfriend. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
I have a girlfriend biggrin
I'm happy and proud about it.
Hahaha.

Aw good for you. c: I had a girlfriend for a while. Sadly, we split up because she's busy and going to be moving to the other side of the US for college, but we still love each other and are still good friends.

awww. why? D:
my gf and i dont see each other everyday. maybe 5 or 6 times a month and maybe just 3 a month :
but that distance made us stronger.

Its just hard. We both come from super-Christian families that don't support lgbt rights (My mom badmouths my lesbian aunt behind her back, so I know better than to come out right now) so we are both in the closet at least to our families. The distance makes it even harder and then all of the pressure on her for getting stuff together for college. She decided she wasn't ready.

I personally think long distance relationships are adorable. My friend that lives here with me in Texas recently hooked up with a girl all the way in Norway and they are the cutest thing ever.

we are christians neutral
but i dont care what other ppl says. This is not their life xD
I always tell them to mind their own business cause they are getting nothing from us biggrin
I just love her so much biggrin

I'm atheist, but that's just me. (Atheist, not satan worshipper. A lot of idiots sometimes put those hand-in-hand which pisses me off.) I guess I'm just waiting until I turn 18 to tell my mom because then I'll be an adult and she can't really get mad at me over it, though she shouldn't have the right to yell at me over it anyway. But I digress, I'm glad that you're happy and that you two love each other so much. c:

I tend to ramble a lot. I don't get out with friends much so I'm usually cooped at home leaving me to talk a lot more than is necessary online. On another point, I'm out of my tea. I need to go get more tea.

I have an athiest friend and reasoning and debating with him about the religion is really fun smile he calls Go, "the big guy". Lol.
0.o well, i wanna go out so much but my mom keeps me from going out alot. and im always bored at home. The only time I get to go out is when im at school.
I dont like tea emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:15 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

awww. why? D:
my gf and i dont see each other everyday. maybe 5 or 6 times a month and maybe just 3 a month :

Its just hard. We both come from super-Christian families that don't support lgbt rights (My mom badmouths my lesbian aunt behind her back, so I know better than to come out right now) so we are both in the closet at least to our families. The distance makes it even harder and then all of the pressure on her for getting stuff together for college. She decided she wasn't ready.

I personally think long distance relationships are adorable. My friend that lives here with me in Texas recently hooked up with a girl all the way in Norway and they are the cutest thing ever.

I always tell them to mind their own business cause they are getting nothing from us biggrin

I'm atheist, but that's just me. (Atheist, not satan worshipper. A lot of idiots sometimes put those hand-in-hand which pisses me off.) I guess I'm just waiting until I turn 18 to tell my mom because then I'll be an adult and she can't really get mad at me over it, though she shouldn't have the right to yell at me over it anyway. But I digress, I'm glad that you're happy and that you two love each other so much. c:

I tend to ramble a lot. I don't get out with friends much so I'm usually cooped at home leaving me to talk a lot more than is necessary online. On another point, I'm out of my tea. I need to go get more tea.

I have an athiest friend and reasoning and debating with him about the religion is really fun smile he calls Go, "the big guy". Lol.
0.o well, i wanna go out so much but my mom keeps me from going out alot. and im always bored at home. The only time I get to go out is when im at school.

See, i dont like grocery store tea. I go to a tea shop that sells loose leaf tea and i buy mine. I also have 5 tea steepers. I mean, i have 4 teas at my house but i ran out of my favorite. I have a relaxing tea, energy tea, citrus tea, white tea, and a blooming tea. Im out of the blooming one. Im kind of a tea addict.

Im not against saying god or jesus, i just dont believe in them.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:20 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

awww. why? D:

See, i dont like grocery store tea. I go to a tea shop that sells loose leaf tea and i buy mine. I also have 5 tea steepers. I mean, i have 4 teas at my house but i ran out of my favorite. I have a relaxing tea, energy tea, citrus tea, white tea, and a blooming tea. Im out of the blooming one. Im kind of a tea addict.

Im not against saying god or jesus, i just dont believe in them.

0.o interesting. Ill try finding a tea shop and try the blooming tea o.o

I believe them but sometimes i question my belief.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:29 pm
iiAmaii

The blooming teas are gorgeous. I get my teas at a place called Teavana and they have a tea called peach momotaro which is a white peach flavored tea. Blooming teas are dried teas that are sewn together and dried in a ball. When it is rehydrated in the warm water, it "blooms" with the tea leaves forming a small base of beautiful leaves and then usually flowers coming out of the top. And since it is sewn together, you can drink your tea with the bloom in it. You can also reuse it a couple more times and then store the bloom in a glass of water. Even if you arent interested in trying it, since it is a bit expensive, you can google search blooming tea or something. They are beautiful.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O
im more interested on how it looks than how it tastes smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O

Its kind of like.... Hard to describe. Its kinf of relaxing and of course peachy flavored.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:44 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O

Its kind of like.... Hard to describe. Its kinf of relaxing and of course peachy flavored.

I just googled it.
And its its.. its beautiful. I wanna try it smile and be amazed when it blooms biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O

I just googled it.
And its its.. its beautiful. I wanna try it smile and be amazed when it blooms biggrin

Arent they amazing? Depending on wherr you live, you might have a teavana store nearby. They usually have out a few teas you can sample and if you ask, you can buy a cup of tea to drink if youre unsure of buying the 2oz of tea so you can at least try it.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O

I just googled it.

Arent they amazing? Depending on wherr you live, you might have a teavana store nearby. They usually have out a few teas you can sample and if you ask, you can buy a cup of tea to drink if youre unsure of buying the 2oz of tea so you can at least try it.

I'll definitely try one biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:35 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O

I just googled it.

WOW NOTHING BETTER THAN BLASTING GREEN DAY THROUGH YOUR HEADPHONES AT 1:35AM YEAH. -I should be asleep-  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 pm
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

how does it taste? o.O

I just googled it.

WOW NOTHING BETTER THAN BLASTING GREEN DAY THROUGH YOUR HEADPHONES AT 1:35AM YEAH. -I should be asleep-

it's 4:00PM here o.O
and yeah, you should be asleep xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:45 pm
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

I just googled it.

Considering I have to get up around noon, yeah. But Im about halfway through the American Idiot album and i know i wont fall asleep until it ends because i cannot simply stop halfway through st jimmy's story.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cpirate

Newbie Millionaire

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:54 am
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii
Galluxee
iiAmaii

I just googled it.

Considering I have to get up around noon, yeah. But Im about halfway through the American Idiot album and i know i wont fall asleep until it ends because i cannot simply stop halfway through st jimmy's story.

0.0 you're a zombie. hahaha.
well, i once watch this movie and stopped at the middle part and i wasnt able to sleep because i was thinking what would happen xD so i got up and finished the movie and realized it was morning alrdy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:37 pm
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

aww, congrats! (: Sadly, my gf and I broke up. She's now going out with my best friend (who I have a crush on)  

Strawberry Mousse Cake

Beloved Friend

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:22 pm
caelestisXD
iiAmaii
Hahaha.

aww, congrats! (: Sadly, my gf and I broke up. She's now going out with my best friend (who I have a crush on)

Wow thats kind of a case of the awkwards. I dated one of my friends for one day then got her back with her ex girlfriend because they are perfect.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff