Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
LGBT siblings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are there more than one lgbt people in your family?
  yes
  no
View Results

bollier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:07 pm
In my immediate family it is just me (as far as I know) I have a great aunt who is a lebian, but I only see her once every year or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:26 pm
I'm just an ally, was questioning for a while if I was bi. But my brother is gay.  

wolfbane_eyes

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm
Me, my brother, and my younger cousin are bi.

Three uncles are gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:06 pm
Both my younger sister and I are bisexual.  

panofhappyluck

Shameless Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm
I am straight, my sister is bi, and my mom had an aunt who was a lesbian. :v Whee. I have gay genes somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:46 pm
Turns out one of my cousins likes to crossdress, so that's now another cousin that's bisexual (he has a girlfriend)  

Isabella Kiyoshi

Versatile Lunatic

wethekaty

3,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:09 pm
I am the only non-straight person in my whole family. When I told my parents this is the only thing that I remember my father saying to me... "As long as you don't come home worshiping Satan, I will always love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:52 pm
in my family my mom has 4 cousins and of those 4, 3 are gay.
I've always been kinda inspired by them to be whatever i want because not only are they accepted by their family but they all have partners, they all have a great sense of humor (which is something that i think you need not only in my family but in life as well) they all have jobs that they love AND they are all filthy stinkin rich smile

i know really of only one person who was like "my aunt is gay and we don't talk to her" and i just find that absurd so i feel very lucky that my moms side of my family is so kind and understanding.  

UniCapricorn

Timely Elder

14,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sminkx

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:53 pm
actually my cousin is a lesbian so i guess gayness runs on my mom's side of the family? haha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:53 am
I'm the only LGBT person in my family as far as I know. Of course I really don't have much family. I'm an only-child, as are both of my parents. So no siblings/aunts/uncles/cousins. There's not much family at all on my dad's side of the family. My mom's side of the family has more people, but no one who is LGBT as far as I know. Of course they're mostly small town conservative, so if anyone was, I wouldn't be surprised if they were still in the closet.  

Anja Sedai

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

Chris ex Machina

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:33 am
As far as I know, I'm the only one with LGBT tendancies in my immediate family. I guess according to statistics it makes sense. *shrugs* My great aunt is Lesbian, and I have three gay cousins (only one I get a long with, long, sad story.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:30 pm
It's just me. That I know of... I think my youngest sister might be (but she's too young to think about things like that (just started middle school)) and sometimes I question my younder sister (middle of three) who sometimes shows LGBT tendencies (if that makes sense). No one (including me) is out in my family so I'm not really sure about it...  

cgirl360

Taka-tan

Dapper Autobiographer

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:38 pm
As far as I know, I'm the only one in my family on this side of the Pacific. I'm an only child. Maybe some family in Japan might be, but I know almost none of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm
My little brother is openly gay. We also have two gay cousins (we don't talk to them, long story) and a bi cousin (a.k.a. Noire Samhain razz )  

Lumiere Samhain

Partying Genius

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

taking-risks

Friendly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:00 pm
My step brother is openly-gay, I'm bisexual but not open about it.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff