Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Blood Rite (Closed and Started !) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

╔══════════════╗ ┏━━━━━━━━━┓ ╔══════════════╗

Marcus turned his head slightly as Serafina was talking nonsense into his hear about 'wanting his soul' , but it was funny with her tone and all so he laughed with her and was about to say something back. When his cell began to ring an as he set the knife down to pick it up Serafina was already holding within her pale hands chating up a storm with whoever was on the other side. Picking up the knife Marcus went back to cutting almost cutting off his middle fingre startled the suddden volume of his partners voice looking over to her with a look of a killer. "Your s-" Marcus stop speaking as he was cut off by his partner only to be told she was going to help Wes with homework and wouldn't be back till dinner was ready. As she ran out into death city Marcus scratched his head "Poor Wes....wait how does she know when dinners gonna be done?'" Marcus asked himself as he slid the cutt up items form the cutting board into the pot, "Im not that slow of a cook am I?eh if she's late i'll feed her dinner to the dogs" he said whipping his hands on a kitchen towel.

╚══════════════╝┗━━━━━━━━━┛╚══════════════╝

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

The Innocent Mind and Confused Heart~

Serafina finally made it to Wes's apartment a couple blocks down and ran up the stairs to the top floor where he lived and knocked on the door. Soon enough Wes answered in some loose jeans and drying his hair with a towel. The stunned weapon blushed madly as he didn't mind his attire and invited her inside, she just took a seat on their couch while he went off to get his work. All the time her face was beet red. "So where's Star at?" she asks curiously. Needing anything to get those unusual images out of her mind. "She's out with Tsubaki and Patty...." he answered her returning and sitting next to her as he pointed out the problem. Serafina gave him an understanding nod and examined the problem here. Giving him a sigh as she reached for the scrap paper and a pencil. Starting to work out the problem in a more simpler way that he would understand and handed it to him. All within 5 minutes. " If you need any more help, you know what our number is so don't be shy to call~" she chants happily before getting up and bidding him farewell before running out and back home. At least until she and Black Star clashed and caused her landing bottom first in the ground. "Hey! Watch it!" she yelps while rubbing her forehead when she saw it was Black Star! "Black Star! What are you doing out here!" she exclaims happily as she helped him up and soon they started chatting away when she offered him to stay for dinner. Since Tsubaki was out and he agreed, then the two made their way back to Serafina's apartment quickly before a storm started up.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Spread across his couch the bowl resting peacfully on his abs Marcus stared at the tv blankly "Yeeeaaa time to feed the stray" getting up groaning in the process he walked over to the kitchen putting the spoon in his mouth he pulled his empty bowl with curry an made his way to the door when he heard thundering shurgging he opened it up. Just in time to bump into Black Star and Seranfia. Holding the warm bowl of curry out to Black Star he smirked "Lucky you here some curry stray haha" Marcus said laughing while walking back to the couch and sitting down.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina and Black Star finally made it to her apartment and was greeted by Marcus and the Meister laughs, "Marcus! My man!" he booms with his grin of his. Serafina just looks over at the both of them, staying quiet as they walked in. Black Star just sat down in one of the chairs while the Weapon shook off some of the water and and went straight into the kitchen, going to get herself a bowl and Black Star. "So Black Star, why not tell us about your most recent mission lately? Hmm?" Serafina asks, hoping to start off conversation. Black Star grinned, "It was epic Serafina! You should've been there! I was shining so bright that not even the enemy saw it coming!" he gloats and she chuckled. Bringing him his curry while sitting down a few inches away from her own Meister, "Really! Wow!" she smiles as he continued on he gloating and story while she listened closely. Eating a few bites in between, some might saw she liiiiiiiiked him.... But she would never ever admit it~

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

laughing with Black star as he told his suposed amazing story.Threw all misters he meet him and soul were his two main buds you could always see him with. An man when they hung out most of the time all you heard was Black Stars loud mouth an laughter coming from Soul and Marcus, while Tsubaki, Maka, and Serafina were talking in the backround about who knows what. "Man no one can beat ya uh Black Star?" he said holding his stomach as his laughter died out. "Ya'know it Marcus I'm a star after all no one can beat me" He yelled out as he was eating his curry, "Buhahahaha man you something alright" Marcus said back to him as his laughter started up again. As he adn Black start started talking trash to one another for kicks Marcus got up from his spot and walked over to the kitchen to get a water out of the fridge before walking over to Seranfia and setting his arm ontop of her head before leaning on it just to mess with her. She was easily impressed by his storys like a child "I hope this troublemaker didn't cause you any trouble" he said teasing Seranfia, "No she's was fine" Black Star said as he finished up his first serving of curry.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina chuckled nervously, "Oh C'mon! I know I don't follow rules but I can behave myself...." she defends herself before shooing away Marcus's arm off her head, finished with her curry and walked inti the kitchen to put it away. Going towards the bathroom when Black Star caught her. "Sera! What's the matter? Afraid to hang with a big star like me!" he booms in laughter and she licked her lips teasingly as she turned to face him. "Sorry Black Star, I'd love to chat... but even young weapons like me need a shower~" she purred in 'that' voice and he chuckled. "Go take a shower then! You stink!" he teases and she winked at him. "Aww~ you know you love me either way~" she muses playfully before disappearing behind the door of the bathroom. Black Star then turned to Marcus, "I bet you that you don't have the guts to sneak up her in the shower and come back out alive! Only stars like me are able to do it!" he gloats and challenges him, "Unless your too scared!"

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Finishing his sip of water Marcus had a puzzled look on his face as he looked over at Black Star "Uh yeeeaaa uh no thanks I'll pass" simply stating as he took another sip before Black Star flung out at Marcus wrapping his arm around his in the process making Marcus spill half his water unto his favorite tee "You are scared" he said swing both him and Marcus side to side. Kinda irritated by this time around Marcus shot his teal haired bud a harsh look "One I don't wanna hear her scold me and two I don't need the new nickname Perv." he said in a cold tone. Smacking his back Black Star laughed at him "Buhahahaha like I said chicken" rolling his eyes at Black Star Marcus looked around for a shirt he had laying around the joint, but if his memory served him right the only current clean shirt he had was sadly in the bathroom Seranfia was in. Sighing heavily Marcus looked over at Black Star "Challenge accepted" he said before heading towards the bathroom "Wait what about you said before?" rushing up to the hall standing there with a look of confusion "Eh dam it" Marcus said as he entered the bathroom and quickly spotted the tee he was hunting down, he began to take his shirt off keeping his eyes away from the shower and on the mirror infront of him.

[[Occ: sorry if this post is a tad sloppy]]

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Enjoying the nice shower as the young female weapon was almost done, she heard someone enter and figured someone must have left something in the bathroom. Shrugging it off she just turned off the water, deciding not to waste it and immediately she shivered in the coldness. So she reached carefully and grabbed a towel from the rack and started drying herself off the best she could. "Whoever is in here better hurry up and get out." she calls out calmly before hearing the door slam shut and lock from outside and her eyes go wide a little. So Serafina was stuck because she didn't know who else was inside the bathroom with her, but automatically assumed it was Marcus who locked her in. That devil. So she wrapped the towel around herself tight enough to where she could still breathe, but it wouldn't fall off that easily. She brushed the curtain aside and stormed past her Meister that she didn't realize that was in the bathroom. "I swear Marcus open up this door! This is the third time this week!" she yells giving a hood hard bang on the door. "Marcus isn't out here Sera! He is in there with you and I won't let you out until I get good black ail on you both." Black Star calls back and Serafina's eyes widened as her heart literally sank into her stomach. Turning around sharply to find a shirtless Marcus right there and her heart beat shot up like a rocket as her cheeks immediately went red. Since this bathroom door locked from the outside, and not the inside.....

((It's alright, some of mine can be too. Damn spellcheck.))
Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Surprised that Seranfia didn't notice him as she got out of the shower he made it a goal to get out of there as soon as she did before she could ever notice him. But his plan was soon ruined with Black Stars 'Black Mail' plan and went go try an break down the door when he seen Seranfia inoccent shoked face and her small body wrapped in a towel. Marcus could feel his face getting hotter an before she could say anything he waved both his hands side to side infront of him "Look look it's not what you think I was just coming to get a new shirt!!!" he said real fast before reaching over her for he didn't want to touch her it would make her feel more umcomfortable then she was and banged on the door trying to keep his eyes off of Seranfia " Open up Black Star right know if you still wanna live Dammit!!!!!!!" practicaly roaring each word Marcus began to bang on the door harder and harder.

[[Occ: Lol right]]

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina's cheeks remained red and she stammered out furiously, "And you couldn't just go into your room for a shirt! Baka!" she tries her best to get over her blushing by scolding him. But it was true. Why did he have to come in here when he had clean clothes in his room!? She then slyly sneaked away from under him, since a image crossed her mind about the position she was in thanks to Patty constantly teasing her. She watched him roar and literally start banging the door down and figured that this would be the 9th door they've had to replace if he didn't stop. "Marcus calm down before you break the damn door!" she says raising her voice at him, which she barely does. "Knowing Black Star he won't be phased by threats! I want to get out of here as much as you do, so just relax and let's think of a way to get out of here without needing to replace another door." she then reasons, lowering her tone. In case she came up with a plan then Black Star wouldn't hear it.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Griding his teeth Marcus stepped back from the door he remained looking at the door out of respect. "This tee's the only clean one i got alright baka" he said before walking over to the shirt he came for in the first place and threw it at Seranfia basicly telling her without words to put it on "Hey do you have Tsubakis number by any chance? we could call her and tell her to come over" he asked her in a semi low tone. Know that he thought about it he could call Wes he would rush over and take care of this quickly, but pulling out his phone as soon as he was going threw his contacts he phone shut off 'Out of all the times to die you stupid phone!!!!' throwing it at the wall shattering it in the process Marcus ruffled his hair very anger an irritated at this point.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Sera caught the shirt and nodded, "Don't look over here..." she tells him softly and once she knew he turned around she hesitantly reached for her towel and unwrapped it. Her hair was up in a bun at the moment so her scarred back would be revealed for a short moment, she forgot to check to make sure he was turned around. But she trusted him anyway, she had no choice to.... So quickly she slipped the shirt on and picked up the towel on the floor. She saw him steaming with anger and decided against telling him that her phone was outside, so she bravely approached him and tapped his arm. Giving her signature grin, "I have a plan, but you have to trust me fully. And no objections unless you'd rather be stuck in here." she whispers to him softly. Making sure he could here but not Black Star.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

After a couple moments of cursing both himself and the broken phone out. He finally looked over to Seranfia who had the most sinister grin he's ever seen in his life "I really have no choice right know do I" he told her before looking over at the door which he could here Black Star laughing up a storm, oh how Marcus would like to kick is sorry butt right about know just for this. Just the thought of it made Marcus chuckle and grin wickedly.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

She grinned, "Not really, but I swear if you mention this to anyone else I will not hesitate to torture you in your sleep." she mutters seriously before glancing over to the door and seeing that wicked smile on Marcus's face. So she let her waist length hair down and grabbed onto his shoulders to force him down to her level. "Now here's what you have to do, get behind me and just hug me from behind. I'll take care of the rest." she whispers in his ear. She knew this plan would work, he just needed to cooperate and they would be out of here in no time.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 am
User Image
arcus кiro

Looking down at her his facial expression went from angered to confused as he tried to figure out what her plan exactly was that ineeded him to wrap his arms around her were they going to have to act like a couple in order for Black Star to let them out? sighing he gently wraped his arms around her bending over a little and rested his head for a moment to speak before the plan went into play "Nothing to odd alright little mistress~" he whispered to her before taking his head off of hers and stood up, but was a little slouched over. "How's it going in there you two hahaha" Black Star yelled threw the door kicking it a couple times like they were doing something pervy and he wanted to inturupt them 'Wait till were outta here Black Star..' Marcus thought to himself.

Layla Listressa

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas