My Candy Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:55 pm
I'm addicted to this game. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My favorite so far is Castiel. And ken was nice.

The action points don't bother me much. I just log in everyday and save them up until Sunday, then play it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:45 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
I'm addicted to this game. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My favorite so far is Castiel. And ken was nice.

The action points don't bother me much. I just log in everyday and save them up until Sunday, then play it.

So am I! Castiel is a pretty cool character, but Lysander will always be my favorite. ^^

Have you played the Halloween episode yet? I was going to, but then I realized it costs 100AP to play...  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx
So am I! Castiel is a pretty cool character, but Lysander will always be my favorite. ^^

Have you played the Halloween episode yet? I was going to, but then I realized it costs 100AP to play...

Nah, I haven't. Jeebus, it takes me an entire week to save up 100AP! I'd rather just do the normal ones. I'm in the middle of episode 5 right now. Decided to replay it because I messed up the ending. Who knew outfit choice was so important? XD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm
Jinxed Tarot Card
xXKoyukiArashiXx

Nah, I haven't. Jeebus, it takes me an entire week to save up 100AP! I'd rather just do the normal ones. I'm in the middle of episode 5 right now. Decided to replay it because I messed up the ending. Who knew outfit choice was so important? XD

I know right? I think I'll just continue with the real story instead. And after a few play throughs myself, I've learned that the outfits are just as important as the love meter. :3  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Melodic Beat

Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:45 pm
gaia_crown

I use to play this! It's been a while tho xD What got to me was the AP and that Jade was a 1 episode thing Q_Q.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:02 pm
Melodic Beat
gaia_crown

I use to play this! It's been a while tho xD What got to me was the AP and that Jade was a 1 episode thing Q_Q.

User Image

I like Jade too. I really wish he would be on another chapter, though...

Have you been saving up your AP? Usualy when you login everyday, the site will give you 10 of them.  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:07 pm
I gave up.
Because I can never make the blondie love me a lot.
So yeah.

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
I gave up.
So yeah.

lol

Nathaniel? He's an easy one. I've got him pretty much wrapped around my finger. Did you use all of your replays trying to get him? If not, I would be happy to help you get him. :3  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:35 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
I gave up.
So yeah.

lol

Nathaniel? He's an easy one. I've got him pretty much wrapped around my finger. Did you use all of your replays trying to get him? If not, I would be happy to help you get him. :3

Oh my.
I would probs be your bff forever.

emotion_kirakira

I have somewhere to go right now, though.
emotion_donotwant

I just feel like a cougar playing that game, since it's high school love.
Where's the college version. That would be a good idea.

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 pm
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
xXKoyukiArashiXx
+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+
I gave up.
So yeah.

lol

Oh my.
I would probs be your bff forever.

emotion_kirakira

I have somewhere to go right now, though.
emotion_donotwant

I just feel like a cougar playing that game, since it's high school love.
Where's the college version. That would be a good idea.

lol

I know right? Leigh is the only one close to my age, and I think he's only 18. XD

Once you're ready, I'll PM you or post the answers to the dialogue for whichever episode you need them for. ^^  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Melodic Beat

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 am
xXKoyukiArashiXx

Have you been saving up your AP? Usualy when you login everyday, the site will give you 10 of them.
gaia_crown

Yes! Sometimes I would just login and save the points up to try to get through the whole episode xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 am
Oh, I play this game too! I love Castiel, but Lysander... sweatdrop talk2hand heart  

Vaedaris

Intergalactic Pilot

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 am
Melodic Beat
xXKoyukiArashiXx

gaia_crown

Yes! Sometimes I would just login and save the points up to try to get through the whole episode xD

User Image

I know that feeling all too well! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 am
Alfheimer
Oh, I play this game too! I love Castiel, but Lysander... sweatdrop talk2hand heart

I'm basically obsessed with Lysander. However, the next boy I'm writing a fanfiction about is Castiel. whee  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am
Lol I love punk/rock/gothic things so Castiel is my favorite, I have highest affinity with him yum_puddi Lysander probably would've been my first choice if there wasn't Castiel  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff