Submit

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 pm
I have only ever had a guy actually ask me out like 3 times.

One was a guy that ended up being a creep. Another was a guy that I turned down. The last one was the guy that I had actually married.

I have been hit on quite a few times - I didn't know it at the time, but when I thought back on it I was like, "Yeah, they were definitely hitting on me, but they never saw me again after trying once so I dunno." lol

Since I've been married, I haven't had anybody ask me out - thankfully xD although there will be guys that stare from across a room and I get a laugh out of it when my husband says something awkward to them and they look away and blush some of the time - it's great.

Although, girls tend to ask my husband out often o.o they'll walk up and be all like interested even when I'm there at times and he'll say, "Not interested." and we've had some that say, "Well, I don't mind a threesome." It's been awkward like that at times, but life goes on and definitely without the threesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:05 pm
None. I would love to be asked out though. emotion_kirakira  

Umioko

Playful Friend

Lacana

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:50 pm
Daaaaaang gurl 10 a year exclaim
Like most other girls that have posted, I've never been asked out before. With the exception of 7th grade (where it was a creepy dude I only knew for a week) and another asked me out to prom last year, but it ended very badly.
I just like to think most are usually intimated by me because I'm a guy-girl. Tomboy-ish, actively doing sports, and loud/blunt like most guys. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:45 am
None- I don't have a crush either.  

myths_rock

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cinematographer Girl

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:43 pm
for me........ZERO! neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:40 pm
Forever alone crying If someone did ask me out, I would probably faint.  

Verata Starline

Fashionable Reveler

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Hellraiser 500

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:54 pm
Well... I had a couple of people ask me out.
But..I never actually thought of them as dates...and when they did try to make a move on me I would never realize and just ask them why.

Point of this: I made every date awkward and made it evident that I wasn't romantically interested in them. xd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 pm
Radiant Mercy
None.
So when I ask them out, they reject me.

#foreveralone

At least you got enough courage to ask them. I was always to shy to ask boys out when i was in school, but guys like that stuff it shows that you are confident and confidence is attractive for both males and females. Just confidently walk up to whoever you have a crush on and tell them how you feel and then ask them. Even if you get turned down act like it doesn't matter.  

yuuki_cross2010

Friendly Smoker

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

heartslob

Bashful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:02 pm
i usually get asked out about 3 or 4 times a year but most of them are weirdos or chauvinists or assholes.
some are really sweet, though, which would be cool if i were into them. i think in my dating history ive only ever had two boyfriends that i actually liked?
they both ended pretty violently though, and i do my best to avoid them completely so....there's that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 pm
yuuki_cross2010
Radiant Mercy
None.

#foreveralone

At least you got enough courage to ask them. I was always to shy to ask boys out when i was in school, but guys like that stuff it shows that you are confident and confidence is attractive for both males and females. Just confidently walk up to whoever you have a crush on and tell them how you feel and then ask them. Even if you get turned down act like it doesn't matter.

I don't have a lot of confidence. :c My self esteem is dangerously low.
The most attractive thing about me is by smartness, but that in itself can turn to be unattractive.
Telling a crush how I feel ... friend or stranger, things never are the same.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

yuuki_cross2010

Friendly Smoker

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:30 pm
Radiant Mercy
yuuki_cross2010
Radiant Mercy
None.

#foreveralone

The most attractive thing about me is by smartness, but that in itself can turn to be unattractive.

I understand completely i use to be 157 pounds and i barely had any friends that weren't boys and not a single one looked at me like i was a girl. Really you just need to learn to love yourself. One day i just decided i didn't want to be how i was and after two month my weight was down to 115 (i was anorexic and i DO NOT recommend ANYONE do it.) and my confidence came with it, do something to make you happy, or change you hair. Try to build your confidence. I've found that you grow out of being shy and unconfident.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:15 pm
yuuki_cross2010
Radiant Mercy
yuuki_cross2010
Radiant Mercy
None.

#foreveralone

I understand completely i use to be 157 pounds and i barely had any friends that weren't boys and not a single one looked at me like i was a girl. Really you just need to learn to love yourself. One day i just decided i didn't want to be how i was and after two month my weight was down to 115 (i was anorexic and i DO NOT recommend ANYONE do it.) and my confidence came with it, do something to make you happy, or change you hair. Try to build your confidence. I've found that you grow out of being shy and unconfident.

lol, I way much more than that. Maybe 180? But it's all distributed, and my weight never bothers me unless someone in my family tells me about it. :c It doesn't bother other people either, like I said, I guess my smartness overrides how I look?
Oh and, the things that make me happy truly make me so sad.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

sophia1004

Quotable Nerd

7,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:49 pm
I got asked out twice on valentines day. I turned them down assuming they were jokes which they probably were sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 pm
I stopped counting because when you work as a bar tender, them drunkies love you something fierce after they've had a few beers in them.  

Mord Alushar

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces