Submit

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:44 am
"You." Rae tilted her head. "I feel like I've seen you somewhere before. Then again, I also thought I was Portia de Rossi's lover at one point, so it might just be the Huntington's, and—" She let out an annoyed breath. "And, ********, I swore I'd never tell anyone I have Huntington's. Whatever. Ignore that. This is about you. You and those adorable glasses." Her arm suddenly gave a hard twitch, as it did sometimes, and she sat on her hands again. "Anyways. Back to the other thing about me thinking that I know you. Were you, like, in one of those commercials that take advantage of children or something? Or were you actually in the hospital? Faces blur past after a while."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:54 am
Huntigton's; that explained a lot. So this girl was really "dying" in the sense she was going quickly. Her eyes moved to the twitching arm, and the way she tried to hide it. It was rather sad really. The girl was pretty. Weird, but pretty. Though she took note of it, Rae seemed rather embarrassed about it.
Bobbie took another sip of her latte, and didn't look at Rea, pretending to read the back of her book, expressing her disinterest in the conversation.
Bobbie had been in the hospital recently, but it was to be kept quiet, considering the Sinclairs were in the limelight. If word got out, it could ruin her modeling career. She had been committed for extreme depression, and the anorexia had been taking it's tole. Still was, but she had calories flow in and out of her body now, rather than just coffee and water.
"I'm a model," she said bluntly. "It's likely you saw me on TV. Cover Girl commercials and such."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:54 pm
Rae shook her head. "No. I don't watch TV. Happy TV people are depressing, and unhappy TV people are even more depressing. I mean, it's not like they're going to slowly lose their minds and physical ability until they literally stop functioning and die! s**t, I forgot, I wasn't going to talk about it anymore." The redhead breathed slowly. "Okay. No longer talking about my disease. No longer." She shrugged at Bobbie. "Doc says it helps to not talk about it. It's sort of hard, though." She was reasonably sure her hands weren't shaking anymore, so she stopped sitting on them and rubbed them a bit. "Anyways. So, you apparently haven't been in a hospital... did you visit one, maybe? Maybe you walked past my room or something. Or maybe you just look like one of my hospital friends." Rae leaned closer, trying to figure out how she knew Bobbie's face. Then she leaned back with a shrug. "Whatever. It's not that important... yet. Wanna have dinner later? Because right now, you should take a walk with me. Walks," she added with a wry smile, quoting one of the nurses she sometimes spoke with the last time she was in the hospital, "can be very cathartic, and will cause rainbows to burst from clouds and kittens will rain down and snuggle you with endless ******** joy." Well, she paraphrased a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Bobbie suddenly picked up her latte and put her book in her leather book bag and slung it over her shoulders. She then put on her glasses and her fedora hat. "Look," she said, putting a hand on the table and leaning towards the girl. "I'm sorry that you're so ******** up and all, but you can't be going around asking random girls that you think are pretty to have dinner or talk to them unless you're willing to sleep with them. The "general population" as you call it finds it kind of strange." Bobbie removed her hand and stood up straight again. "Second, you're distracting from my day off. AKA, I'm trying to get away from things, not talk about them. Lastly, I don't eat dinner. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to leave so you can talk to your doctors about whatever is going on...I suggest you find a therapist too." Bobbie gave a cheeky smile and turned to walk out of the coffee shop.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:23 pm
Rae followed. "Remember earlier when I said I won't smack your b***h face? You're making me want to change my mind. Anyways, I don't want to sleep with you because that implies I'd want to get to know you better, and I don't want to do that because I'm going to die before I'm twenty-five, and I'm already getting those behavior-mood disturbance-thingies." Truthfully, she did want to sleep with Bobbie. She wanted it so bad. She hadn't had sex in forever and she wasn't a saint. It was hard to keep it off her face, but she couldn't help the way her eyes lingered on Bobbie for a moment. "But we should take that walk. We don't even have to say anything to each other. I just don't like walking alone. Please?" She pouted, a thing which most people said made her hard to resist, and held out a hand for the other girl to hold.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:31 pm
Rea was desperate it seemed. Bobbie stopped at the door with her hand on the glass. She turned her head towards her, blue eyes running the young woman up and down again. Her motivations for this are all jumbled. I can't make her out at all! For all I know she could be someone just trying to get dirt on me, or maybe she doesn't have any friends. I'm not a charity worker...
She met Rae's eyes. Bobbie was a firm believer that a person's eyes were the gateway to their souls--it was something her dad taught her. Rae pouting like she did...with her hand held out like that. Bobbie could feel herself soften inwardly.
"Fine." she agreed sharply. She snatched Rae's hand and began strutting out.

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 pm
Rae suddenly grinned and started dragging Bobbie. "Come on! I know this pretty park nearby! It's almost deserted this time of day, too, so there's nobody around to bother us." The hand that was in Bobbie's fluttered a bit, clenching and releasing. Rae was about to swap hands, but it stopped. "Um, sorry about that. Sometimes I have thirty episodes a day, sometimes I don't have any. All random." Then she silenced, because they were entering the park, and there was too much pretty to look at. She liked to take the same exact route, and this she did, watching the way the leaves moved, and the little animals moving around. The only indication she even remembered Bobbie's existence was the occasional, slow squeezes of the hand, or Rae absently rubbing her thumb against the back of Bobbie's hand.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:06 pm
Bobbie did not know what to make of this girl, stumbling along as she was suddenly being dragged. Maybe she was on something. That with whatever she had could account for the behavior.
Part of her told her she was over thinking things. Rae was going through something stressful, and probably willing to do a lot more strange things because she knew she had limited time. At the same instance though, Bobbie wondered why that would effect her self-respect. Had she any? Her hand felt strange. The way it moved...like it was possessed by something almost. There was so much off about Rae, Bobbie finally decided just to stop thinking about it. Consider Rae normal would be the best way of dealing with this...
Why the hell did she agree to this again?
Oh yeah.
The puppy dog pout.
She shook her head, regretting being so weak. "Hold on," she murmured, removing her hand from Rae's grasp. She stopped and took out a pack of Malabro Reds, popping one in her mouth and smoking, exhaling the smoke away from Rae. She needed this cigarette to calm down and let it all go. Easier said than done. She began walking again, shoving her free hand in her pocket and walking alongside Rae. "You know, you have a weird way of approaching people."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Rae laughed. "Yeah, I do, don't I?" She rubbed her hands together; she liked holding hands, especially with pretty girls after not having sex for so long. "Yolo, and all that." God; she hadn't even touched herself. She hadn't thought about it until this girl brought it up, and now it was all she could think about. But she wouldn't bring it up. She was done with women for the rest of her life, which was probably around five years anyways. "Be careful," Rae warned her belatedly about the smoking. "Those things will kill you." She giggled at her own humor.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Yeah, that's why I like them. Bobbie thought to herself bitterly. "They call them cancer sticks for a reason," she replied despite her thoughts. Bobbie put the cigarette into her mouth and inhaled hard before exhaling through her nose. The taste was awful. God, she hated it, but there was something about the nicotine. It did not calm her, but she focused so much on the cigarette, it distracted Bobbie's mind from going other places.
Her eyes shifted to the side to look over at Rae. The way she played with her hands was kind of curious, but for some reason there was an innocence to it that made Rae seem more vulnerable despite the constant onslaught of dark humor. Bobbie, again, made no reaction. Her face perfectly straight.
She really was dying...
Another flash of her father, sitting in a hospital bed came to mind...holding his hand as it grew ice cold. His eyes...his eyes...
She shook her head and quickly took another drag. "I know you said we didn't have to talk but silences make me nervous," Bobbie explained. "And it sounded like you wanted to ask me some things earlier. I have nothing but time, and yours is dwindling...I suppose I am sort of obligated to tell you all you want to know." She flicked the ashes off the end of the Malabro. "What do you want to know?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Rae shrugged a little. "Well... you're a model? How, um, how is that?" She let out a slow breath. "Um, sorry. I'm bad at small talk. I just got out of the hospital a few days ago and the small talk consists mainly of 'how are you feeling', 'did you take your meds', and 'why on earth are you wearing your underwear on your head?' I have to say, being sick is good for one thing, at least: I can finally wear my knickers on my skull." She let out a giggle. "I am in a happy mood today and... oh, dammit, who am I kidding here?" And then she slammed Bobbie against a tree, kissing her hard. She had to relieve some of this pressure or she'd blow, and Bobbie was nice and pretty.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 pm
"Mmmnn..." Bobbie hummed as she was kissed. She reacted smoothly, only letting out a small, sexually charged gasp as her back hit the tree trunk. With her free hand, she gently wove her long elegant fingers into Rae's thick fiery locks, rising her chest like the tide to press against Rae's.
Her long leg pushed in between Rea's, pushing upward slightly. Her pink lips slid over Rae's with ease, her tongue creeping out from between her teeth and slowly beckoning her closer with it's movements. Once close enough, Bobbie gently bit Rae's bottom lip, gasping, as if to say 'I'm ready for you.'
She giggled a bit as she pulled away, exposing her neck and resting her head against the tree as she took another drag of her cigarette.
"Knew it."

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:24 pm
Rae whimpered a little. "I just... you said it, and I haven't had sex in months, not since my girlfriend broke up with me, and I couldn't get the idea out of my head... I just need to relieve the pressure a little. I'm not... I'm not usually that type of girl, to just fall into bed immediately. And I want you to know that I hate myself for wanting this. But I do want it." She let out a frustrated groan, backing up three steps. "Please don't kiss me again," she said, even as her eyes telegraphed the opposite message. "I... I'm not thinking clearly. Not that I'm thinking clearly at the best of times. I just..." She took a deep breath. She was more vulnerable than she'd been in a while, and she didn't know how to handle it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:08 pm
Bobbie rolled her eyes and looked off to the side. It was obvious that Rae was trying to make excuses not to sleep with her, though every fiber in her being was screaming for it. "Whatever," she muttered, dropping her cigarette and stamping it out. "You jumped on top of me by the way, I was only giving you what you wanted." Bobbie shrugged and began walking again. After a few steps, she realized she wasn't being accompanied. She stopped, turned, and boredly looked at Rae. "Are you coming or what? You really can't waste any time, now can you?"

gaaras and milk

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm
Rae followed, if only because her pride was hurt. "I did not jump you, as you so crudely say. I shoved you against a tree and attempted to seduce you. Then came to my senses." Although she was still vulnerable. She was rebuilding her walls, of course, and that night she'd be sure to... take good care of herself, so this wouldn't happen again. "Rest assured, when we meet tomorrow, nothing of that sort will happen."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff