Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 am
{This roleplay will be starting this week, later today at the earliest and Saturday at the latest. Anyone who has reserved yet not sent in a profile for said reservation will no longer have sole reservation rights to said role. In other words, I'll be opening up any spare roles once this roleplay starts.}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 pm
{All the listed roles are claimed! We will be opening up on Saturday afternoon, mostly for my convenience while I work on some real life matters and a couple other RP projects I've yet to post. Feel more than free to chat in OOC or do whatever until then.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 pm
((*obligatory calling out of Haru and his image choice while simultaneously giving him a fist bump*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:51 am
((*obligatory challenge of Zelly to a rap-off*

*bunp))  

Mad Haru

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 am
((dO i, uHHH, hAVE tO?

Thank you, Hussie, for giving some dignity to us Taurus Homestucks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:27 pm
{This roleplay is now open. I'm afraid I still have no idea how I want to go about this, so if everyone's still interested please just make your entrances and I'll reply later.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:21 pm
((Ah, ********, I'm terrible at introductions.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:43 pm
((OOC: I don't mind starting ^.^))

Julie panicked as the dense smoke surrounding her had spared her no oxygen and streamed down the pathway of her throat and into her lungs, slowly suffocating her and drowning her screams. She could feel the scorching flames burning through her clothes and skin as it swarmed her body. Through her wails she could her two others, that of her parents, trapped behind walls of fire.

Julie had shot up, and gasped sharply as if finding air to breathe. She began to hyperventilate as she had felt what she had thought were smoke filled lungs becoming oxygenated. As she began to breathe normally, she she had closed her eyes, and calmed down. The orange flicker of the flames that burned her house down and killed her parents had failed to remove itself from her mind. It was as if every time she had closed her eyes, she could see her home engulfed in fire. The sight of that and her burns were nothing short of horrendous.
Julie sighed as she opened her violet eyes once more, however, upon opening them, they had seen sights unfamiliar to her, which was strange considering the fact that she was certain that she had fallen asleep on her mattress at her aunts house the night prior. The female had blinked a few times, feeling the cool dirt beneath her. Am I still dreaming? She had asked herself as she soaked in her unfamiliar surroundings.

Caspian sighed as he had leaned beside the building, awaiting his next target. He couldn't help the feeling of boredom running rampant in his body. Why? Because while Mara had gotten to break their 'leader' out of his prison, Caspian had to stand by for orders from someone he had never even laid eyes on. She got to do the fun part. Caspian yawned as the man began to emerge from the building that the brunette had been waiting upon. As he pulled out his knives, Caspian flicked his wrist and released the blade, sending it flying straight at his jugular the moment he turned around, assassinating him.

Caspian sighed as he fled before people started asking questions, which he doubted anyone would really look into it, considering the fact that things like that had happened almost all the time. A guy has to make a living somehow. the male thought as he held the bag of coins in his hand. He sighed at his gruesome line of work. He preferred to put up some sort of an epic fight before the inevitable happened, but the last thing he needed was to get caught. One can only imagine the earful that he would receive if he drew any sort of attention toward them before Mara managed to succeed in her mission. Or worse. Something he definitely wasn't looking forward to. So, Caspian figured that being discrete would be best. 

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Amalia (Amy to her friends) woke up, sat up, blinked, saw other people, and immediately became a mouse, scurrying away. It was only after she had hidden that she noticed everything was strange. She'd went to sleep in the bed of a friend (although not post-coitus) because she was prone to nightmares, shortly after getting her second tattoo, which was between her L1 and L3 vertebrae (that was very important to her). Then she'd woken up and there were strangers, and it was absolutely terrifying to her, so she started hiding.

Elizy was bouncing behind Mara, excited. "Hey, hey, hey. When do I get to stab people? I wanna stabbalize. I wanna take someone's arm off, can I do that? I wanna cut someone. When do I get to cut someone?" She let out a shriek as she saw a rat, and then a second later she was fine. "Okay. See? Like that. I wanna do that. Except not on a little rodent. Come on, Mara." She groaned. "I'm so bored!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:38 pm
{Hold on. Isn't Amalia's power super strength and not shapeshifting? Or was that simply a metaphor?}

Mara kept a cheerful demeanor about her as she lead Elizy along, trying to keep as quick a pace as possible without making too much noise. She nearly tripped over herself as she began to descend a long trail of stairs when the woman shrieked. In a surprisingly chipper manner she murmured in reply, "Maybe when you finally shut up for five moments or more? Prefferably more?" Sometimes it felt like the purple-haired woman was actively trying to sabotage her efforts. Didn't she know that at any given moment, were they not careful and quiet, that guards could come rushing in and jeapordize the entire mission? ...Wait, that was probably the point, considering how often violence was shown to be Elizy's top priority.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm
((Metaphors, ho!))

Elizy pouted at Mara. "Fine. I won't talk again, ever. Then you won't have any of my expertise in stabbing things, such as where the liver is, or how to stab it so you get the liver and a fair amount of the other organs, too. Mara, do you know how to excise the kidneys from a living target? No? Then how will you accomplish anything? I swear, you wouldn't be able to do anything without me."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Ruri gripped her arms as she wandered down an alleyway, looking around in terror and confusion. One minute she was asleep in her bed, the next she was here. "Oh god...Where am I? This isn't real, this is just a dream; it's only...a dream..." she kept telling herself while looking every which way, hoping to find some glimmer of familiarity. She wanted to cry out for someone to come find her, but she didn't know who. It was times like this that she realized just how lonely she was. In an attempt to calm her nerves, she quietly sang a small song under her breath while glancing between the ground and the world around her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 pm
Mara snickered. "Your lack of linear logic is astounding~" Mara continued her descent, keeping as quiet as possible whilst continuing her conversation with Elizy. "Seriously, though, stealth requires finesse and shutting the ******** up. Talking is okay when it doesn't actively risk bending our mission over a table and screwing it senseless."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(So is this starting before or after you have let lose the "Ultimate evil"?)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm
{I'm assuming this is the lead-up to the release of the ultimate evil, judging by the previous posts. If I got the wrong impression from Reaper's post, though, I'm going to assume it's some other sort of stealth mission.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff