Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:37 pm
Lucie stumbled, nearly tripping over a rock in her rush to get across the front yard and to the door. It was too much of a shock to handle, that there actually was a wolf in the forest. Or wolves. All this time she thought the most dangerous thing she could come across was a snake. Now it was a wolf. The same one killing people of her town. She barged into the house, slamming and locking the door behind her before leaning her forehead against the cool wood of the door, taking deep breaths as to calm herself down. "Grandma?" she called out once she was standing straight again.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 pm
By this time Ezekiel had knocked out dear granny and, after trying her up with the phone cord and gagging her with an oven mitt, stuffed her in the closet. He headed towards the sound of the door opening ad closing, then a females voice. "Grandma is out." He told her, appearing in the kitchen door way, a smug smile on his face. "So happy that you made it safe. Would you care for some tea or a snack? I'm sure she won't be gone to long."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 pm
Lucie nearly jumped out of her skin at the voice she heard, turning around in a flash, back against the wall as her eyes widen at the sight of the male she had just parted ways with moments ago. With the howl and the rush to get here he had been pushed to the back of her mind and their creepy meeting. "How-.... Why-...." She stopped, unsure of what she was trying to ask. Her mind was in a flurry with too many thoughts at once.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 pm
He nodded as she stuttered, "No need to be alarmed. I got scared when I heard wolves howling and took off running. I know, how childish of me." There was a gleam in his eyes as Ezekiel watched Lucie. "How did you make it here so fast? Surly you weren't scared and ran?" His tone was teasing. Taking a few steps towards her, he asked, "Where do you think your grandmother has gone? How long do you think we have to be alone?"  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:19 pm
Her hands clenched into fists, eyes narrowing the slightest at his teasing tone, knowing he was once again poking fun at saying she was a child. Why else would he accuse her of doing something he just deemed it childish? He was right, she had ran after getting scared, but she would not give him the satisfaction of knowing that. "No, I didn't get scared and run here. Unlike you, it takes a lot to scare me." She answered, mustering up enough courage to push herself away from the door, brushing by him to get into the kitchen. "I suppose my grandmother went to the store or something of that sorts since she's not here. But she surely will be coming back soon. Very soon." She said in a matter-of-fact tone as she checked the back door. "How exactly did you get in here?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 am
If only you knew how easy it were to scare a human. Ezekiel thought before answering her question. "I knocked on the door and came inside. Then she got a phone call and said that she had some errands to take care of and left in a hurry." He shrugged and ran a hand through his thick Mahogany hair.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 am
"Hmm..." Lucie eyes shifted to look at the wall, a thoughtful look on her face. It seemed like an unlikely thing for her grandmother to do, leave a stranger alone in her house so she could run an errand. But that had to be the truth, right? She still felt a bit suspicious even so.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 am
He advanced, walking so close he could smell the soap Lucie used. "So what do you say we take this time to get to know one another?" Capturing a lock of her hair he lifted it to his cheek, so soft he thought, closing his eyes slightly. "I'm Ezekiel. I live on the other end of the woods."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 pm
She froze when he moved so close, standing rigid as a board, staring at him. He was such a peculiar being, unlike anyone she ever knew. Someone strange, which she did not like. She took one giant step, her hair gently pulling free from her fingers, only then did she even dare to breathe. "I'm Lucie." That was all she said in return.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 pm
"Lucie," He repeated, then grinned broadly. "Well then, Lucie, What do you say, want to do something fun and exciting, maybe a little dangerous?" Ezekiel licked his lips after speaking. Where was he taking this? He wasn't sure himself, but he'd find a way to excite the girl, really get her blood pumping.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 pm
"That depends...." Lucie answered slowly, staring at him with quizzical eyes. She still wasn't 100% if she wanted to be anywhere near this guy alone, but since that seemed to be her only choice for now, she'd deal with it. "Depends on what you have in mind." She finally spit out, nodding her head once knowing that whatever he said would be the dealbreaker.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 pm
He glanced out the window and saw it was getting darker. "We could go out and play hide and go seek." He told her, taking her hand and pulling her towards the door. "Come one. I'll protect you from the wolves."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:17 am
"That's very comforting coming from the guy who ran away like a child at the wolf's howl." She muttered as she allowed him to pull her to the door, where she paused for only a moment. "Oh, alright. Hide and go seek it is. On one condition, I get to be the one who hides first." It was not a wise choice to go and play in the forest, in the dark, with a stranger, however she wasn't the type of girl to turn down a good ol' game in her favorite place.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 am
"You can't hide in the house." He countered, looking back at her with a suddenly serious expression. "That would be cheating. I'll count to twenty." Ezekiel let go of her hand then and trotted off into the woods. This would be too easy for him, with the wind bringing her sent right to him.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:25 am
"Wasn't planning on it..." She mumbled, shaking her head when he went off to count. She wasn't the type of person to cheat at a game like this. The moment he seemed far enough, she herself tip toed in the other direction, waiting awhile before she jogged lightly to the best hiding spot she knew: at the old, huge oak tree.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff