Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Summer Vacation ((Me & Layla Listressa)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:32 pm
Layla Listressa

After Zarin had finished preparing dinner, he started to head back to the park. Once there, he decided to stand by the entrance, waiting for Sera. He looked at his watch, see he was 5 minutes early. He looked down the sidewalk to see her coming toward him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:55 pm
Sera was walking down the sidewalk, looking at the nightlife of this city square. She now remembered why she chose to move here in the square than stay with her parents, the charms of this city whisked her away in both night and day. The soft lighting of quaint little restaurants and cafes, friendly environment. It was perfect for Serafina. However, she soon caught sight of Zarin and smiled brightly waving at him and raced him to him. Giggling once she was there with him at the parks entrance, "And here I thought you wouldn't come~" she muses with a gingerly smile.

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." Zarin didn't know if Sera remembered the promise they made or not, but he planned to find out at dinner. "Follow me to my apartment."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:10 pm
Sera smiled and nodded, "Alright!" She beams happily and follows after him. Keeping a mental note that he had white a nice smile. "Now I hope you don't expect something on the first date mister~!" She says in a shame tone at him before giggling innocently.

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:33 am
Layla Listressa

"Don't worry." After walking for a few minutes. They made it to Zarin's place. It was one of the fairly new apartments that were built about 2 years ago. Zarin pulled out a key and unlocked the front door. He held it open for Sera. "After you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 pm
Sera smiled and chuckled softly to herself before they reached the apartment building. Smirking to herself since hers was a couple doors down literally, "Why such a gentleman~" she purred with a genuine smile and walked inside. It was certainly big and spacious, that was an upside. The downside was that he wasn't done unpacking and it was quite noticeable. But she figured he might've just got here.... so she let it slide for now.

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:47 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin walked in behind her. Zarin had moved most of the boxes to the corner of the room where they wouldn't be an issue. "Do you want anything in particular for dinner Sera?" Zarin didn't know what she wanted, so he had waited to ask her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:20 pm
Sera smiled softly towards him, always able to melt anyone's heart with those cheerful and warm smiles. "I'll take whatever you have~ Just don't keep me waiting for too long or I might get adventurous and you just might have to try and find me~!" She giggles innocently. Although most men she has been with thought differently, but she trusted Zarin. After all... they were just friends... right?

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:18 am
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled. "Alright." He went into the kitchen and started to fix up a chicken stir fry. After it was done, he grabbed some canned fruits and opened them, putting next to the stir fry on each plate. He carried the plates in and sat one down in front of Sera with a fork.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:06 am
Serafina's smile slowly evaporated and disappeared as she took a seat awaiting for her food and in a matter of minutes her food arrived and she smiled gratefully towards him. "Thank you." She says before asking, "So how have you been lately? Are you happy here so far?" Then took her first bite. Surprised on how it tasted so good and she's never tried it yet before now.

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:06 am
Layla Listressa

"I'm happy with things now." Zarin smiled and started to eat some of his stir fry. Zarin had learned to cook for himself since his parents work the late shift. "Do you remember the promise we made before I moved away?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am
Serafina smiled when he said he was happy, "Well that's good to hear. I'm glad your happy here." She giggles innocently and continued eating when he asked her the question. Which made her swallow and lick her lips clean as she thought, trying to remember but she just couldn't.... "What promise?" She asks curiously looking at him with lost emerald green eyes.

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 am
Layla Listressa

Zarin smiled, unsurprised that she didn't remember the promise they made. "When I was getting ready to leave, I made a promise to you. The promise was that one day, I would come back for you and never let you be lonely again. I've kept to that promise to this day. I'm glad I did."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 pm
Serafina stopped eating and looked down for a moment, he was talking about that promise..... She wasn't lonely anymore thanks to growing up and puberty. But, she couldn't help but wonder what he was doing all those years away... Surely she was here with more than plenty of admirers out for her, but what about him? He must have had a girlfriend now or plenty in the past.... Zarin was always one charming to the girls back then and even now! "So.... Zarin, have you found somebody yet?" she asks. Her canine tooth was absentmindedly tugging slightly on her full bottom lip as she didn't meet his eyes and found her mostly eaten food so interesting to stare at now.

bigbubz1

louis guapo

Original Lover

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Layla Listressa

Zarin looked over at her and shook his head. "No, not yet. All though, I do have a crush on a certain girl." Zarin smiled as he looked at her. He did have a lot of girls who had tried to confess to him, but he would always politely turn them down.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff