Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
{PRP} A trouble-making Duo {Deitae -x- Kora Kana} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:48 pm
~Kora smirks and watches them then tosses a couple more and smirks she then jumps down and tears up a pillow~ " this is fun, but I'm getting hungry"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:57 pm
Deitae: *Smashes a few more plates himself, then smiles* I know! *Drops the remainder of the plates in his hands, walking over to Kora. HE puts an arm around her and smiles smugly* How about we pull off a dine-n-dash somewhere? >3

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:02 pm
Kora smirks and watches his arm~ " does this mean we are together sweetie or are you trying to woo a girl? and that sounds great."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm
Deitae: *He blinked, blushing a bit* Say wha---? *Finally notices what he had did with his arm and blushes even more* OH oh oh oh oh ooohhhh~ *Decides to go with what he has and smirks devilishly* Well~ Maybe i'm tryin' to woo ya, or maybe i'm not~ = w= *pats her back before walking towards the door* Shall we go now~?

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Kora she smirks at his reaction. She smirks as his pat and heads out the door she stops and looks at the mess and smirks then walks out~ " yes." ~she hands his hand~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:34 pm
Deitae: *Smiles and takes a firm hold of Kora's hand, closing the door behind them- oh so very proud of their mess* Let's find a nice, almost-fancy place to dine-n-dash at~ Any suggestions?

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:45 pm
Kora smriks and squeezes~ " there is a nice place in the main city that I want to go to."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 pm
Deitae: *Doesn't even realize that they may come across as a couple since they are holding hands* The, off to the main city! The more people around, the more fun we'll have with the dine-n-dash. *Chuckles a bit, getting a few fun ideas of starting a food fight of sorts*

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:18 pm
Kora follows and swings there arms back and forth she smirks and puts a sway to her hips to see if he would look. she smirks as near the dinner~ " there are faes out chrismas is getting close."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:59 pm
Deitae: *He catches her movement from the corner of his eyes and can't help but to look over* = w= Well, excuse me for lookin' Kora~ I couldn't help myself! *Chuckles and looks around* Oh, right! Christmas is soon...

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 am
Kora: ~ she smirks and wiggles her hips to the door and holds it opened~ " I don't mind you looking Deitae, I like you. " ~she smirks and walks inside~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 pm
Deitae: *Blushes a tad bit, chuckling softly as he followed her in* Oh you do~? *Peers around the restaurant a bit, planning out in his head how this could turn out... And rather liking this trouble they are about to cause*

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 pm
Kora: ~ she smirks and lifts a paw to his face and smirks~ "Of course. " ~she heads from the table closest to them sits down and waits for him~  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 pm
Deitae: *Blushes a bit at her touch, sighing a light yet dreamy sigh before heading over to the table to sit. He picked up the menu in front of him and started to look through it* These all look quite delicious, don't they?

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm
Kora: ~smirks~ " yes they all look so good." ~she watches the waiter as he comes over to take their order she orders tuna with noddles and green beans with the soup and bread and waits for him to order~  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff