Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Dragon and her Rider Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:40 pm
Reon_Zino

Star followed him nuzzling the toy happily. She was so sweet. It was hard to beleive that people were scared of her. Then a child came up to her and tried to pet her. SHe nuzzled teh child who smiled but was yanked away by her mother. "Don't touch that beast Marina. It's dangerous." The girl's mother said and took the child home. Star looked sad. She wasn't liking how the others were treating her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Star followed him nuzzling the toy happily. She was so sweet. It was hard to beleive that people were scared of her. Then a child came up to her and tried to pet her. SHe nuzzled teh child who smiled but was yanked away by her mother. "Don't touch that beast Marina. It's dangerous." The girl's mother said and took the child home. Star looked sad. She wasn't liking how the others were treating her.

Alexander sighed "its ok star your a dragon there not used to your kind being sweet like you are" he says petting her gently knowing she was so sweet cause he had raised her to be that way he hadnt raised her to fight like most riders do he didnt know how for one and for two ... he couldnt bring himself to make her a fighting dragon not with her tail like that  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm
Reon_Zino

Star came closer to him and buried her face feeling like she was going to cry. She then said to him "Me sad daddy." She then looked at him with tear filled eyes. SHe then went home and cuddled with the toyin her room in the barn as she cried some with Alexander's father petting her to help calm her. She was very sad and didn't really feel like doing anything. Even at her snacktime she refused to eat anything. She was upset and wanted someone besides her daddy to like her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:19 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Star came closer to him and buried her face feeling like she was going to cry. She then said to him "Me sad daddy." She then looked at him with tear filled eyes. SHe then went home and cuddled with the toyin her room in the barn as she cried some with Alexander's father petting her to help calm her. She was very sad and didn't really feel like doing anything. Even at her snacktime she refused to eat anything. She was upset and wanted someone besides her daddy to like her.

Alexander sighed he knew why she was upset but didnt know what to do to help her he finished his errands in town and at the knights training field it wasnt until he was on his way home when a older man aproached him they had a short conversation and the older man followed him home

((im thinking hes kinda like brom going to teach alexander more about being a rider XD.... maybe its hiccup XDDDD)  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:53 pm
Reon_Zino

Star sighed as she waited for Alexander to come home. She waited in the barn not really feeling like doing much anymore. She had the doll next to her as she was curled around it not wanting anyone to take it from her. She nuzzled it and was under a large blanket that she had gotten for the cold nights. Star then sniffed the air smelling a new scent. It was mixed with ALexander's but it was a new scent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:58 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Star sighed as she waited for Alexander to come home. She waited in the barn not really feeling like doing much anymore. She had the doll next to her as she was curled around it not wanting anyone to take it from her. She nuzzled it and was under a large blanket that she had gotten for the cold nights. Star then sniffed the air smelling a new scent. It was mixed with ALexander's but it was a new scent.

Alexander talked to sar with his mind he was getting better with that "star.. i brought someone with me today he says he can help us be a better team" he says to her then walked into the barn and smiled just a little at how cute she looked he bent down and kissed her head then sat beside her "this is hiccup"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Star looked up at Hiccup and sniffed at him. She was stretching her neck towards him. Her tail was under the blanket but as she uncurled alittle and her tail came out from underneath the blanket. She then sat up and roared alittle at Hiccup saying hello. She was still a toddler in human years but she would soon be as big as Toothless. Although her teeth were already in. SHe then cautiously went over to Hiccup and circled him alittle looking him over. She obviously liked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Star looked up at Hiccup and sniffed at him. She was stretching her neck towards him. Her tail was under the blanket but as she uncurled alittle and her tail came out from underneath the blanket. She then sat up and roared alittle at Hiccup saying hello. She was still a toddler in human years but she would soon be as big as Toothless. Although her teeth were already in. SHe then cautiously went over to Hiccup and circled him alittle looking him over. She obviously liked him.

Alexander smiled "she likes you" he says to hiccup wo gave a chuckle he hadnt noticed the tail yet when he did he blinked at alexander " i thought you said she hatched for you and you didnt catch and trian her" alexander nodded "she did she was born that way i still havent figured out why or why she has blue strips on her"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:29 pm
Reon_Zino

Star then layed next to ALexander and curled around him before she layed her head in his lap snuggling up to him. She was very sweet and wouldn't harm anyone. SHe was glad that she she had a new friend. She then flapped her wings alittle. SHe was itching to fly around now. She felt better knowing there were other people who were not scared of dragons like her. Then she looked at them as they talked before she wandered off and went to stretch her wings alittle dodging trees and everything. She was flying really fast just like Toothless would. SHe had been secretly training herself to fly when Alexander wasn't around and thought that now was the time to show Alexander what she had been practicing. SHe then called Alexander as she flew around and waited for him to come out. She was really fast despite her missing half of her tail. But she was really good at dodging too. She was zigzagging through the trees and a large wind made the door of the barn move.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:37 pm
Alexander smiled when she called him he glanced at hiccup "shes flying isnt she... since i fixed her tail i cant keep her from trying to fly off ... ive been thanking of changeing the design so she has to have me with her to fly what do you think?" hiccup laughed "it wont maqtter shell make you fly with her" alexander nodded "ueah your right" he stood up and took his sword off so he wouldnt hurt her and walked outside "yes?" he asks sending his thoughts to here whereever she was  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 pm
Reon_Zino

Star then flew over him and scooped him onto her back as she flew around the barn with him. "Daddy fly too?" She said and flapped her wings to go faster. SHe was getting riled up again and sometimes she went alittle too far when she got riled up. But it wasn't her fault. Then she saw some people on the property and got scared. SHe then said "Looky daddy." Then she saw weapons in their hands and came in for a landing at the barn once they both saw them. SHe then hid in the barn, in a pile of hay and stayed there not wanting to be seperated from Alexander. She was shaking alittle from all the yelling the people were doing. "Where is that Beast?" One of the villagers asked as they came forward. The village Leader hated Dragons since they killed his parents when he was little.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Star then flew over him and scooped him onto her back as she flew around the barn with him. "Daddy fly too?" She said and flapped her wings to go faster. SHe was getting riled up again and sometimes she went alittle too far when she got riled up. But it wasn't her fault. Then she saw some people on the property and got scared. SHe then said "Looky daddy." Then she saw weapons in their hands and came in for a landing at the barn once they both saw them. SHe then hid in the barn, in a pile of hay and stayed there not wanting to be seperated from Alexander. She was shaking alittle from all the yelling the people were doing. "Where is that Beast?" One of the villagers asked as they came forward. The village Leader hated Dragons since they killed his parents when he was little.

Alexander clenched his jawn and got his sword out he sent hois felligs to star so she wouldnt be scared and woul;d be ready to defend herself if they attacked  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm
Reon_Zino

Star then stayed behind the barn door as the villager's approached. Then the leader stepped forward and she said "Alexander, you must listen. We are a village of dragon hunters. You know that Riders and Hunter's can't get along because we have different beliefs. I'm asking you to release that dragon and we'll let her live. If not we have no choice but to kick you out of the village. I'm sorry but everyone has complained about you having a dragon." Star heard this and stood ready to protect herself. She was not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:40 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Star then stayed behind the barn door as the villager's approached. Then the leader stepped forward and she said "Alexander, you must listen. We are a village of dragon hunters. You know that Riders and Hunter's can't get along because we have different beliefs. I'm asking you to release that dragon and we'll let her live. If not we have no choice but to kick you out of the village. I'm sorry but everyone has complained about you having a dragon." Star heard this and stood ready to protect herself. She was not sure what to do.

Alexander shook his head and took his gloves off revealing the mark from the first time he touched star "you know im bonded to my dragon im a real rider not a tamer she hatched for me i raised her since she was a hatch-ling you really think im going to just leave her to the wild ... i9 dont think so" he says "and as for you and the other vilagers trying to kick me out... what will you do without a knight to trian your militia ...and if you try and force me out remember i trained your entire militia that and i have a dragon almost fully grown you really think im scared of you?"  

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:18 pm
Reon_Zino

Star then walked out and hid behind Alexander. Then the village leader's daughter sighed. Her father had sent her because he was really sick. "Look Alexander, I'm no older than you but father...you know he hates dragons. They killed his parents when he was our age and even though I know that your dragon wouldn't hurt anything or anyone no one beleives it. If you don't release it my father will find a way to make you release her. He did say that if you can prove that she wont hurt anyone over the next few days then she could stay. But it's him you have to prove it too. He thinks all dragon's are the same as assassins, cold blooded killers. I don't want you or the dragon to get hurt." She said and looked at him rubbing her arm. She hated that her father wanted Alexander to get rid of Star. Dragonia thought she was cute.f  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff