Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Professor Malcolm (Mixed Group) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2 Total: 11 (3-18)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm
"Seriously. Do you little pretties just not clean up after yourselves?" Belladonna asked the little scareon that had come to watch her, hidden by the tall brush. Pausing in her shoveling the witch leveled the creature with furrowed brows and a small frown. After a second she quirked an eyebrow and decreed, "Undignified." before she turned back and shoveled more.

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 32/100
Energy Level %: 85/100  
AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 2 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 am
Even after only a few actual scoops, with hardly anything in her bucket, Belladonna was already pretty much done with this. What was the point? This wasn't teaching her anything, wasn't testing her...
No, no wait, no.
This was definitely a test.
"I will pass you." Belladonna whispered as she quickly scooped more unfortunate material into the bucket.

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 42/100
Energy Level %: 80/100  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5 Total: 12 (3-18)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 am
Maybe if she hurried, or at least hurried faster than the current repetition of scooping and then staring at the clean spot. After a minute she would step forward into the now clean spot, stare at the ickiness around her before beginning to contemplate continuing to clean.
Finally the witch decided yeah, alright. Let's do this.
And then smell was really bad so she stopped for another long moment.

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 54/100
Energy Level %: 75/100  
AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 am
"My hands are starting to hurt." Belladonna stated to those around her.
But at least she kept shoveling?

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 65/100
Energy Level %: 70/100  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:06 pm
One hand was placed on the witch's shoulder. It may or may not have stunk a little like minipet poo; it was hard to tell since there was also minipet poo on the ground around them.

"Don't stop. You're almost there," It was hard to tell if Malcolm was trying to be encouraging, but at least he was... Trying?

AyeAvast

AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1 Total: 7 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:19 pm
"And these boots are a little big..." She offered before the witch heaved a sigh and stood there a moment longer. It must have been for far longer than she realized, for the sudden hand on her shoulder made Belladonna jump just a little. Quickly she tilted her head up to look at the professor, unsure of what to make of his words. For a moment her face puckered into a pout, but it didn't stay for long. He was just so pretty.
"Alright. But this never leaves the exam. No one can know I participated in................ Such vulgar activities." She told him with a quick finger held between them, as if the action was a binding contract.
But now that he was over here, Belladonna was mightily distracted. What kind of shampoo did he used for his hair? It was so shiny! And wasn't this the minipet teacher? Maybe the witch should try harder to win his favor!

Except, ha ha, that would mean actually putting effort into such a disgusting task.
Maybe she could win favor some other way...

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 72/100
Energy Level %: 65/100

Dragain
emotion_kirakira

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 4 Total: 12 (3-18)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 pm
OK OK, stop ooggling the pretty teacher, Belladonna. She didn't even like blondes! But pretty was still pretty, even if he smelt of... Minipet excrement.
So with a whirl and a few quick shovels the witch looked down into her bucket and found... Hey! It was almost full!

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 84/100
Energy Level %: 60/100  
AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 1 Total: 6 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 pm
But this was weary, mostly smelly, work. Not work suited for one who was skilled in a majority of other subjects. Why couldn't she be allowed to use magic? That would make this whole thing easier!
"Oh Hecate, is that a blister?!" Belladonna nearly screeched as she looked down at one hand, all over pink and red from the shovel's handle.

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 90/100
Energy Level %: 55/100  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 pm
"How is scooping minipet waste vulgar?" Malcolm asked, genuinely curious about the answer to the question, "Do you not clean up after your own minipets?" Maybe she doesn't have minipets? That would need to be corrected because everyone needs a minipet.

"Blisters will go away after a while," He nodded, and then gave a (rather awkward) thumbs up. His last thumbs up to a student did not go so well.

It was never appreciated. Or reciprocated.

AyeAvast

AyeAvast rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 pm
Another whirl had to be made so that the witch could face Malcolm once more, this time with her pout fully returned.
"They have been properly taught where the appropriate place to use the facilities is located. And there's always magic." Belladonna added with a quick wiggle of her fingers. And magic always meant she didn't even have to get remotely close to any of the little accidents her precious babies might have.
But she was almost done! With quick movements the witch returned to her work, ready for this all to be over. In a few fast swipes the bucket was almost, nearly all the way full. It was going to be close enough for Belladonna.
With one final twirl she faced Malcolm and gave him a rather exuberant thumbs up accompanied with a wide smile. Maybe that would help him decide she was a good witchling and could go home now. To shower. For the rest of the day.

Everyday I'm Shoveling!
Bucket %: 99/100
Energy Level %: 50/100

Dragain
I figure 99 is pretty good yes? XD

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 am
Inle-roo
Student Name: Taima

Malcolm looked at his watch, frowning slightly as he peered out the portal leading back to the classroom; there was supposed to be one more student, but he was either late or not coming... And he had already warned all three examines about being late for their examinations. Besides, it would not be fair to the two students who had already completed their task.

Gathering them together, he handed something to Taima, accompanied with a smile, "From now on, you're no longer a Snot, but a Knob. Congrats! You may leave now. Just put the boots, gloves, shovel, and bucket by the portal. The gnomes will clear it later."

User Image

[OOC:
-> Link to this post to show that you had been promoted to Y2 if you wish to post for art! Grats, Inle! 8D You can make one more post to "exit", but that is completely optional!]

AyeAvast
Student Name: Belladonna Divine

To the witch, Malcolm gestured for her to follow him to the grasslands. As they got closer to the middle of the field, it became obvious that there was something smelly there; the stench got stronger the closer they got, and Belladonna would find herself staring at a... Poo monster?

It was basically a pile of poo that could move, and was about the size of a full grown demon cat.

"Take this," He handed her a pail filled to the brim with soapy water, "Defeat that using this... It's an enchanted pail. Basically, it will tap into your Fear to generate soapy water, so it will only empty when you do not have excess Fear to give."

[HP of monster = 20 [Base] + 1 [Leftover poo] = 21
HP of Belladonna = 40 (Y2 stats)

-> Your goal is to splash the soapy water on the poo monster till it dissolves to nothing; it will become smaller with every splash.
-> Each splash is your normal attack value (2d8 - 6)
-> Each time you roll, take away 4HP from Belladonna.
-> When Belladonna's HP hits 0, she will start to feel tired; at this point, stop!
-> To pass the exam, the poo monster's HP must hit 0 before Belladonna's! It counts if they hit 0 at the same time.

-> Use the form below in your posts; quote me when you are done!]

[color=orange][b]POO BE GONE[/b][/color]
[b]Belladonna's HP:[/b] 40/40
[b]Poo Monster's HP:[/b] 21/21

[b]Damage to Poo Monster:[/b] ???

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:51 am
Glad to have this task over, the witch nearly ran in her pursuit to follow Malcolm and acted as his shadow for the next few minutes. When he gestured for the other ghoul to come over, Belladonna watched with a heavy sigh of gratitude that this was all over.
"Congratulations!" She told Taima with a wide smile and a quick clap of hands, glad the ghoul had it easier than she had for her exam. Though, maybe scooping poo and riding an ice slab through lava were pretty much on the same level of Do Not Want.
In any event Belladonna twirled happily toward the professor, ready to receive her pin as well, when he instead ushered her back to the grasslands.
Oh no. No no no no please no no no no no no.
But there was no saving her. A slightly imposing simply because it was made of disgusting excrement monster stood in the middle of the field, all snarly and... nasty.
The witch clutched at the bucket she was handed, before she looked at Malcolm.
"You have got to be kidding me."
But he wasn't. Of course he wasn't. They never were.

Belladonna did her very best, she really tried!
But instead she only splashed out the tiniest bit of water mostly because she didn't want to step any closer than she had to to that disgusting creature.
This was awful.

User Image

POO BE GONE
Belladonna's HP: 36/40
Poo Monster's HP: 20/21

Damage to Poo Monster: 1  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:46 pm
While Belladonna wanted to jump around and scream and generally just dismay over the fact that this was gross and undignified and ickynastygrossomfMalcolmwhhhyyyy, she didn't have that choice. Not if she wanted to graduate to Year 3! Not if she wanted to one day leave Amityville and become a Trick or Treater and generally cause chaos and fun!
With a sudden frown she made an outward motion and doused the creature in a nice wave of soapy water.
"I'm going to clean your act up!" She shouted. She then proceeded to give Malcolm a look that indicated she expected him to laugh at her joke.
No one ever laughed at her jokes.

POO BE GONE
Belladonna's HP: 32/40
Poo Monster's HP: 16/21

Damage to Poo Monster: 4  
AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 pm
Well, since no one enjoyed her jokes, Belladonna turned back to the monster and fixed it with a particular glare.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh. It was going down.

POO BE GONE
Belladonna's HP: 28/40
Poo Monster's HP: 11/21

Damage to Poo Monster: 5

And now all the Rarity gifs because let's be honest. Rarity is Belladonna's spirit animal and no one can convince me otherwise.  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Totally impressed with the refillable bucket, Belladonna began to get a little cocky. This meant she did a twirl as she tossed a big slosh of water at the creature that had been previously getting smaller and smaller. Except she totally missed and only succeeded in dousing herself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

POO BE GONE
Belladonna's HP: 24/40
Poo Monster's HP: 11/21

Damage to Poo Monster: 0  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items