Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Gaia Goldies Giveaway + SHOP [on hold] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misirable

Feline Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:41 pm
I am more or less fine with not having items, what i'm needing help is finding something to do u w u  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 pm
Vvladimir
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir
I don't want any gifts, I think there are people just starting out who will need it more than I do. Just wanted to say this is really nice of you! whee

Thanks very much on behalf of Elie, myself and anyone else helping out =)

My pleasure!! And I must thank you for making this guild so we former-Selfies can stick together! Hopefully since people are migrating over with a bunch of familiar faces, gaia won't seem so daunting we won't have friends dropping off of the face of the earth-never to be heard from again!

That's what I'm hoping for. I haven't had people here who'd talk random or relevant conversation on an not-necessarily-daily-but-often basis with in a long time now. What's nice about this though is that everyone here has pretty good experience with TM and all the nonsense that went on in there, so we can pick up on certain topics or make references, use terms and methods we understand.
You're very welcome btw!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 pm
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir
I don't want any gifts, I think there are people just starting out who will need it more than I do. Just wanted to say this is really nice of you! whee

Thanks very much on behalf of Elie, myself and anyone else helping out =)

My pleasure!! And I must thank you for making this guild so we former-Selfies can stick together! Hopefully since people are migrating over with a bunch of familiar faces, gaia won't seem so daunting we won't have friends dropping off of the face of the earth-never to be heard from again!

That's what I'm hoping for. I haven't had people here who'd talk random or relevant conversation on an not-necessarily-daily-but-often basis with in a long time now. What's nice about this though is that everyone here has pretty good experience with TM and all the nonsense that went on in there, so we can pick up on certain topics or make references, use terms and methods we understand.
You're very welcome btw!

I'm actually heading over to "Welcome to Gaia" on a fairly regular basis and I'm seeing a lot of people coming from TM-they seem pretty depressed, but I think if we can make them feel welcome and let them know that there's still a fairly large base of Selfies here on gaia, we won't have to lose that tight-knit community we all loved(and sometimes hated!) so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 pm
Misirable
I am more or less fine with not having items, what i'm needing help is finding something to do u w u

.o.
There are several things - If you care for games, zOMG! is a browser based game you can just jump right into (it's kinda cute too, and you play using your avatar). I used to make good money just by playing that game alone =)

Now, if I were you, and if you have the time, I would head on over to this forum: Gaia Forums >> Gaia Gaming >> Mini Shops >> Art Shops

That would be the direct link to the art shops. You're a pretty good artist, Misi - give it a shot =)
Look around at the different shops and their art to help set a price for your own.
Even if you don't do this now, maybe later you might consider it? It's a good way to make money too, and your art is pretty good! If anything, you can just sell sketches.

There are also mini games you can play which can earn you gold, but you wont get much gold from those - although if you enjoy it, it's a decent past time. I used to enjoy jigsaw just for what it was. Some older uses still enjoy Fishing. Never really got into that myself. I wasn't very good at it, but it was cute.

There's lots more to do - the world here is pretty big.

You should also consider decorating your home. I think you may need to first pick out where your house will be located in the Gaia Towns thing. Gaia towns is cute too. Reaaaally big though.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:55 pm
Vvladimir

I'm actually heading over to "Welcome to Gaia" on a fairly regular basis and I'm seeing a lot of people coming from TM-they seem pretty depressed, but I think if we can make them feel welcome and let them know that there's still a fairly large base of Selfies here on gaia, we won't have to lose that tight-knit community we all loved(and sometimes hated!) so much.

Oh wow! I forgot about that! Are you directing them here by chance? I think I'll keep a tab open for that forum too!
That's a great favor you're doing for them!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 pm
Veiss Wynd

.o.
There are several things - If you care for games, zOMG! is a browser based game you can just jump right into (it's kinda cute too, and you play using your avatar). I used to make good money just by playing that game alone =)

Now, if I were you, and if you have the time, I would head on over to this forum: Gaia Forums >> Gaia Gaming >> Mini Shops >> Art Shops

That would be the direct link to the art shops. You're a pretty good artist, Misi - give it a shot =)
Look around at the different shops and their art to help set a price for your own.
Even if you don't do this now, maybe later you might consider it? It's a good way to make money too, and your art is pretty good! If anything, you can just sell sketches.

There are also mini games you can play which can earn you gold, but you wont get much gold from those - although if you enjoy it, it's a decent past time. I used to enjoy jigsaw just for what it was. Some older uses still enjoy Fishing. Never really got into that myself. I wasn't very good at it, but it was cute.

There's lots more to do - the world here is pretty big.

You should also consider decorating your home. I think you may need to first pick out where your house will be located in the Gaia Towns thing. Gaia towns is cute too. Reaaaally big though.

Well, i can't play zOMG daily since my internet is kinda slow most of the time o u o

Thanks i guess i'll check the art shop, though i'm more leaning to make free art for awhile.

There's a lot of things to help me get distracted huh?

Hmm, is there an active art guild around? I know art have their own forum
but i'm just wondering 3nodding  

Misirable

Feline Seeker

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:06 pm
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir

Oh wow! I forgot about that! Are you directing them here by chance? I think I'll keep a tab open for that forum too!

I have directed a few, I'll have to be more proactive about it though! Mostly just offering my sympathies and telling them to hang in there.

I'll definitely let everyone know about this guild though ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:13 pm
Misirable

Well, i can't play zOMG daily since my internet is kinda slow most of the time o u o

Thanks i guess i'll check the art shop, though i'm more leaning to make free art for awhile.

There's a lot of things to help me get distracted huh?

Hmm, is there an active art guild around? I know art have their own forum
but i'm just wondering 3nodding

You don't have to play that on a daily basis. It miiight get addicting though, so then you'd have a problem D;

You might enjoy this forum then. The Art Freebies forum o3o located here.
After a while, you might get some fame. Might be a good way to get you started =D

And yes, there probably most certainly are art guilds here. D: Sadly I don't know any of them off hand. What I can suggest is for you to search by category, or through the search engine Here.
Look at how many members they have and how many posts they have. That might be a good indicator as to how active it is. You can join several of them, and then just leave the ones that aren't active.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 pm
Vvladimir
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir

I have directed a few, I'll have to be more proactive about it though! Mostly just offering my sympathies and telling them to hang in there.

Ahh, no pressure or anything. It's just nice for other TM users to know there's a place to fall back to here on Gaia. Even just sympathies is very nice of you. There are a decent amount of TM haters here on Gaia because of the whole versus spirit. Some are glad that TM is closing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:20 pm
Veiss Wynd

You don't have to play that on a daily basis. It miiight get addicting though, so then you'd have a problem D;

You might enjoy this forum then. The Art Freebies forum o3o located here.
After a while, you might get some fame. Might be a good way to get you started =D

And yes, there probably most certainly are art guilds here. D: Sadly I don't know any of them off hand. What I can suggest is for you to search by category, or through the search engine Here.
Look at how many members they have and how many posts they have. That might be a good indicator as to how active it is. You can join several of them, and then just leave the ones that aren't active.

Addiction is dangerous o Ao

Huhuurr, guess i'll go be active there once i'm done
with all the free art on TM u w u

I'm gonna try that thanks.

Thanks for the help again, now i'm off to an adventure!
till i got stumped and have to come here again 4laugh *shot*  

Misirable

Feline Seeker

Vvladimir

Draconian Titan

26,490 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 pm
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir
Veiss Wynd
Vvladimir

Ahh, no pressure or anything. It's just nice for other TM users to know there's a place to fall back to here on Gaia. Even just sympathies is very nice of you. There are a decent amount of TM haters here on Gaia because of the whole versus spirit. Some are glad that TM is closing.

No, no. I should have been directing them here all along! We should share the joy, right? biggrin

Ah, screw the haters. They can be self-satisfied in TM's collapse as though they had anything to do with it, it doesn't take away our feelings toward TM and our friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:28 pm
Vvladimir

No, no. I should have been directing them here all along! We should share the joy, right? biggrin

Ah, screw the haters. They can be self-satisfied in TM's collapse as though they had anything to do with it, it doesn't take away our feelings toward TM and our friends.

Yea, that's true. I wouldn't want to pass up the chance of them learning that there's a place for them to stay in touch with other TM refugees.
I'm not concerned about the haters for hating. They can hate for all I care. I just hope they don't put new Gaia/x-TM members down or anything. Screw them :U TM was awesome!

Misirable

Addiction is dangerous o Ao

Huhuurr, guess i'll go be active there once i'm done
with all the free art on TM u w u

I'm gonna try that thanks.

Thanks for the help again, now i'm off to an adventure!
till i got stumped and have to come here again 4laugh *shot*

Definitely, finish what you're doing on TM first =)

= u=b Being new or unfamiliar with a site can be adventurous! Good luck misi! Always feel free to drop by for help!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:30 pm
Misirable
hmmm... have you tried zOMG? Normally i hunt art or other pretty items xD but if you change your mind on gold just lemme know ^__^ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm
-Elie-
Misirable
hmmm... have you tried zOMG? Normally i hunt art or other pretty items xD but if you change your mind on gold just lemme know ^__^ heart

Blasted through a few quest in zOMG 3nodding

/put hunting cap on
i'll hunt pretty gaian * w * /shot

then i'll have the same luck as in TM 4laugh

...y'know, i think i'm using these emoticon wrong emo  

Misirable

Feline Seeker

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:07 pm
oh wow that's what i get for typing on my phone... i miss entire paragraphs or essays of conversation lol!

i did think TM was a bit lonely without emoticons in forums...  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff