Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 am
Myra closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths, doing her absolute best to keep calm for the moment being. She did not like being disregarded or ignored, which is exactly how she felt she was being treated. In as stoic a manner as she could muster, she replied, "I seek aid in returning to my realm."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 am

Ezekiel raised his eyebrow and showed an expression of displeasure as the sharp words began to flow without much trouble. He knew that Myra had an 'elevated status' but he remembered peering into her dreams as a mortal. He surely did not think her worthy of her current rank. "Realm? Your realm? Surely you do not mean a godly realm. It would be laughable if a god cannot remember how to come back to his own home. Besides..." He stopped stroking the child's hair and covered her ears before he spoke again "... You reek of human flesh, you ugly half-wit. I ought to send you to the netherworld. Your existence repulses me" The landscape began to shift and contort, turning more reddish by the second and the child squirmed in Ezekiel's grip. His gaze were like knives, ready to stab and his aura, dark and grim.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:41 pm
Something in Myra snapped, and despite her better judgement, she spoke her mind as calmly as she could. Her words were utterly drenched in venom and spite. "You do realize that I've only ascended because of you, I hope. His majesty sees you as an unreliable and untrustworthy child, one that he has no time nor patience to deal with himself. So he hired you a babysitter. It must be so embarassing to know that your father and king thinks so lowly of you as to ascend a human to watch over you instead of appointing one of your fairer sisters instead." It was the first time she'd spoken this openly, and despite a few initial fears she kept back, it felt nice speaking in such a way to Ezekiel. Before he could reply she looked down to the child on his lap and continued, "If you're going to go any further with this, you might want to free your poor charge first. The poor dear looks like she's seen the face of death itself."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Ezekiel fell silent at Myra's words. He knew why his father chose a human but Ezekiel was greatly angered by this. His father... using his distinct emotion for humans against him? What a pathetic deed. He'll be plagued with nightmares tonight, for sure. Ezekiel then smirked when Myra spoke of the child. He released his hands from her ears and said, "What? But this is her mind. Then I suppose you mean to release her from this dream and into a beautiful nightmare?" He had a wide, malicious grin as he covered the child's eyes with a firm hand. The ghastly visions came to her and she tried to struggle out of Ezekiel's grip but all the while, he was trying to hold her still, trying to hush her with an angelic voice and expression although the child continued to squirm and scream. At last, released from the nightmare and into the conscious world, the child stopped squirming and sank into Ezekiel's lap with a peaceful look on her face. He cupped her soft pink cheek and looked up at Myra. "See? Isn't she lovely?", he asked as the child began to fade, the remnants of her form in this dream disappearing.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 pm
Myra found herself quite disturbed by Ezekiel's cruelty, but not to the extent in which a normal human should be. If anything, it was more of an irritated surprise. (Had it been gorier, the disturbing sight would have frightened her more.) Being raised in a small society that openly promoted frequent human sacrifice and the like could do that to a girl. "Now that was simply uncalled for, taking your anger out on a child like that." She didn't say it, but she was somewhat glad that things hadn't taken a turn for the messy. And by messy I mean flesh flayed into garden mulch. She did not know if Ezekiel would go to such extremes or not, but it was still a sight that hit a little close to home.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:42 pm

The child's scratch marks on Ezekiel's skin from the struggle began to fade and he held an ethereal aura once more. The dream world they were in seemed stable and at peace when the child left. "Tsk, tsk" he shook his head, looking to Myra with a slightly amused grin. "Taking out anger? No, no. Goodness no" He leaned in closer on the table and continued, "What is anger but a human folly? A contradiction in the mind? I was simply...", he stroked his chin, trying to find the correct words to express what it was he meant to say. "...teaching her a lesson" He held out his hands as he finished as a gesture that he was implying that it was a simple, fundamental concept. Not much to it.

((OOC: How's the tablet? Still uncooperative~? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 pm
{Sadly, yes. >.<}

"So says the man who reacted so violently at the sight of me." Myra stated flatly, not believing for a moment that the gods - especially Ezekiel - were incapable of anger. It was a universal constant, not just one of the many faults of humans. Otherwise, the gods would have no needs for their persistant rivalries and grudges against one another. They would not need to slay each other's followers, nor would they need to desacrate each others' temples. "All that you've shown to her and to me is that you can be set off by anything and will retaliate against anyone - even a child who had nothing to do with what slighted you to begin with."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:17 am

Ezekiel was a little impressed by Myra's observation although, as a man living in the moment, he did not bother to remember his previous actions as they were but whims depending on what the situation was at the time. He tried to detract the conversation from his error by saying, "You're observant. I like that. Well, I guess I should show you how to get to your realm then. It's pretty easy. Come here." The last part, he said whilst standing and walking from the table and to an empty corner of the dream landscape that began to melt and slowly dissolve as its dreamer had gone sometime ago. He flashed a charming smile at her, extending a hand and waiting for her to come close. "Be careful not to step on any holes. That might land you in limbo", he said with a smile, looking both as though he cared and at the same time, wanted that to happen.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:22 pm
"I...thank you?" The man's words were entirely unexpected. Here he was calling her ugly and stupid earlier, a failure as a goddess even, and now he was complimenting her. She shouldn't be too surprised, though, considering his already unpredictable nature and all.

Myra was hesitant, but soon approached and accepted Ezekiel's hand nevertheless. When she thought about it, she had no real choice. She did not know how to travel freely between the godly realms just yet. Worse, it would be easy for her to overstay her welcome in Ezekiel's realm. (Not that she really wanted to stay in this chaotic place, mind you.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 pm

Ezekiel looked both relaxed and serious now. No, not serious. Maybe stoic was the right word to describe it. It was as though a sense of duty filled his being. That or he just sought not to embarrass himself and actually forced himself to do this boring task. He held both of Myra's hands and said, "Now close your eyes. Don't open them until I say you can. Now imagine that you're home. Imagine a place you call home." He kept his eyes open, watching her indifferently. It might even seem that he was judging her with those eyes. After a few moments, he continued in a slightly monotonous and airy voice, "Now imagine that you're being lifted. Feeling light. Light as a feather" After a few seconds, both should be feeling that they were lifted from their feet by a strange force... Unless of course Myra fails miserably in this 'easy task' that any god should know by heart or else they would be stuck in other gods' realms and be held by said other god's whimsy.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm
Myra found the first part surprisingly difficult, as she could not really consider any place 'home' - at least not in the traditional sense. She did not feel truly comfortable anywhere, just less likely to die in one place than she would another. Doing her best she imagined the crimson halls that she currently lived within, imagining the imposing altars and the faintly lingering scent of iron and death. The image brought her no comfort, instead instilling a slight sense of unease and perhaps even fear. Ezekiel's second command, to imagine herself floating, was far easier. She found it stupid and a waste of time, but she found it easier.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:43 pm

Ezekiel sensed that Myra was tense but said nothing. They began to be lifted from their feet when she began feeling at ease and 'floating' though. In a swift motion and not as much drama as the humans would suggest, they were teleported instantly to Myra's domain. "Open your eyes", he said softly and looked around the surroundings. They were physical and unchanging, unlike his that was different every time one visited it. He let go of her suddenly and looked around, the imposing altar catching his attention the most. He was a little effeminate now and he carried himself with grace and poise, more evident than he had in the past. He held up his daintily-closed fist to his nose, finding the odor a little less than pleasant. "Mind showing me around?", he said with a decidedly disinterested tune as it all was for pleasantries.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:35 pm
"There's nothing to show. It's simply a bunch of neatly arranged altars, difficult to use portals and a few libraries." That, and her personal chambers but those were off limits to anyone but herself. "You'll be bored to tears. That, or the scent of blood might kill you first if your face is anything to judge by."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

"There's nothing disgusting about blood. It is a naturally-occuring thing" Ezekiel remarked with a neutral expression. "Just didn't expect it in the domain of a woman. Even the god of war cleans up from time to time, you know?" He walked around a bit more, his footsteps resounding in the hall. "Where do these go?", he asked about the portals, not really taking to heart about what she said about them being hard to use.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm
"I was made the goddess of blood specifically. Symbollic sense aside, it would be rather silly for my realm to lack the most important part of my domain." Myra gave a small shrug, following behind her guest and walking with a surprisingly dignified air about her. "Various temples in the mortal world, neutral grounds in this world of gods, a few passageways to the realms of allied gods and the like."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff