Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm
Kairanha
anonymous trickster
these are simply amazing! do you make your own manga or have you considered starting one because you should! your work is the best ive seen in a long time smile

Thanks, but to be completely honest I'm a bit of an idiot. xp I don't have a story to tell. I'm happy enough as long as what I draw looks interesting. One of my close friends is an epic writer, but he's stuck to fan fiction. I have a deal with him that if he ever gets into writing an original work I'll draw all the art he needs for it.

Lol! you should sell your work at conventions. i can guarantee that people will buy (partially because some of the people who sell their work at cons dont do as good of a job as you do) because i know i would  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am
anonymous trickster
Kairanha
anonymous trickster
these are simply amazing! do you make your own manga or have you considered starting one because you should! your work is the best ive seen in a long time smile

Thanks, but to be completely honest I'm a bit of an idiot. xp I don't have a story to tell. I'm happy enough as long as what I draw looks interesting. One of my close friends is an epic writer, but he's stuck to fan fiction. I have a deal with him that if he ever gets into writing an original work I'll draw all the art he needs for it.

Lol! you should sell your work at conventions. i can guarantee that people will buy (partially because some of the people who sell their work at cons dont do as good of a job as you do) because i know i would

Lulz I'm actually trying to build up some stock to do that some day, but I don't deal with the public too well (I panic... very easily (o´・ω・`o)) so when the time comes and I go for it, I'll try and find someone to pose as myself and watch the table... while I go have fun. At my last convention there was a table in the corner trying to sell really bad pencil so if I really wanted to get a table it wouldn't be that hard.

After New Years I'm opening some slots in the guild art shop so you will have a chance to get some custom art from me.
(+・`ω´・)b  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Using my tablet to draw an image from the ground up for the first time. Switching to doing things completely digital is a hard transition.

Ugh... my default style is showing. redface

User Image

It's a really interesting process. I like how flexible doing line art is, but I think I've already broke my record for how many layers I've used at once and I'm just starting. Eyes need more moe.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:33 pm
Starting to smooth things out and correct things that have been bothering me. Started making the guide line for the wings. Hrm... the ways the body is angled I should take a bit of volume out of the right wing and foreshorten it a bit.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

deleteusername

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:40 pm
Kairanha
Starting to smooth things out and correct things that have been bothering me. Started making the guide line for the wings. Hrm... the ways the body is angled I should take a bit of volume out of the right wing and foreshorten it a bit.

User Image

Gorgeous art heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:40 pm
Divine_Empress
Gorgeous art heart

(´・ω・`) Thanks.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

tsubasanyan

Shy Browser

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:07 pm
Your chibi style is so cute!! emotion_kirakira
Love your coloring, too ^^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:34 am
I really didn't get much done over my weekend. Some minor touch ups and starting to clean up the line art. My next big thing is redesigning the hair. I want to make it more wavy and give it a sense of movement. After that I'll be pretty close to putting the clothes on. God, I have no idea why I love drawing ears like that. It's a bit silly how adorable I think they look. I blame Zelda for this. xp

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:17 pm
I guess I really should put the clothes and items on, but it looks so nice without...

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:42 pm
Few more items to layer up and make clothes wrinkly. I can't wait to put in the knife behind the back. emotion_kirakira

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:47 am
Still got some thinning out to do on some of the line work, but overall this is the finished product. Now on to the coloring.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:19 pm
Minor updates. Part way through the coloring phase.

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:32 pm
Kairanha
Minor updates. Part way through the coloring phase.

User Image

I dig the hand and mouth 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:38 pm
User Image

Not sure if I should do some more commissions or pick up my personal projects again.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items