Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[ Instability Portal ] Happy Happy Joy Joy ( Bix & Ariane ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:17 pm
"Ho-ho-horrible everything," Ariane sighed; it was as if she was at war with herself - she did not like Christmas, but there was something stopping her from disliking it. All she could think about was how wonderful Christmas was, with gifts, and partying, and red, and green-

"Only if you plan and pay for it!" She replied, patting him on his head while still smiling away, "It sounds... Fun." And that was not the JOY speaking.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:20 am
"DEAL." Bix grinned and then jerked his head when he swore he heard sleigh bells.

His eyes narrowed and he leaned to Ariane suspiciously. "I think there's something strange going on.." Oh really? Sucked in a portal, working in retail, then hocked back out and hallucinating about christmas?

Nope. Everything was fine.

Dragain

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am
"Oh, you think?" Ariane asked, continuing to pat Bix on the top of his head, staring at it like there's something missing, "You'll look better with reindeer horns... Wear a pair for the party."

It wasn't even a request - it was a demand.

"What was I doing..." She muttered, her mind clouded by JOY, "I think I might go grab a cup of hot chocolate. You coming?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 am
"YES. Definitely." Bix hopped up and held his hand out to help up Ariane. "You have to make it though."

rofl rofl rofl

Dragain

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 am
"Can I glue it directly on your hair?" Ariane asked, pulling herself up from the floor with Bix's help.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 am
"THE HOT CHOCOLATE." He elbowed her a bit with a laugh, as a jingling snowman peeked into his visual range before disappearing. "Not the antlers."

[LE END]  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash