Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm
Unlike the clever Fiyah, Sean became like one the many moons of Saturn and was pulled into Aya's magnetic force. He unwillingly clung to body, his face smooshed against hers. "Thish ish awkhward." He slurred, trying vainly to make Aya turn off her magnetic powers. "Ash much ash I love shkin on shkin contact, thish ish too much."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:56 am
"This sure is awkward. My manly chickliness is a natural force of nature which is not a switch that can be turned off", Aya said with a squint, trying to pry Sean off. "WTH~? Are you made of 100% guyness that my magnet-ness attracts you like THIS?!" She then turned to Fiyah and said, "Not a problem. I LOVE these kinds of RPs~!"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:14 pm
"Yeah, we may need to use fringe science for this one. Quick! To the Laboratory!" Fiyah declared as he ninja'd his way over to the lever and pulled it down, sending everyone on an insane roller coaster ride down into the depths of the lab he had carved for himself with his Diamond Pickaxe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:24 pm
"Weeee!!!" Aya raised her hands, enjoying the ride. If one would notice though, clearly everyone was there... Including the crazy party people... Who were still dancing in the roller coaster for who knows what reason. "I LOOOVEEE NEELLLY FUURTAADOOO!!!"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:12 pm
"AC/DC IS BETTER!!" Fiyah screamed as he kicked all the uninvited party-goers out of the coaster. Then it came to a stop and Fiyah flew out and landed, ready to get Sean unstuck....WITH ALCHEMY!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm
"I PREFER SOUNDGARDEN!" Sean screamed as he flew through the air like a ragdoll on the astronomical roller coaster of doom and floom. His face was stuck to Aya's as if it was connected like a Siamese twin. "Fiyah! Please get me unstuck quickly. It's very hard to change clothes when you are gravitationally stuck to someone. And Aya's perfume is really hurting my sensitive nose!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm
Aya got off as well, still trying to physically pry the man off of her. She then smiled and said sarcastically, "You're not gonna burn his face off, are you?" before re-thinking what she just said and finished, "On second thought, I'd like to see that!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm
Sean blinked as he began to process Aya's idea. His sense of logic then kicked in. If Fiyah were to burn anything, Aya would be harmed too...right? Probably not. Sean's gut told him she had some kind of devil magic that negated anything bad from happening to her. It really suck being the only guy who followed the rules. "Fiyah, you had better have some kind of fix that in no way harms me or so help me God I will do something very unpleasant to you!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 pm
"No no no no, we're going to use something a lot cooler, everyone put your shades on." Fiyah said as he pulled out a bunch of vials, beakers and other alchemic equipment. Without another word he began throwing everything at Sean, knowing full well that the upcoming flash of light would reverse his polarity to Aya, he'd sparkle for a few weeks after, but in the long run, he didn't have to worry about getting stuck to Aya, but he might accidentally end up stuck to a squirrel or something later, but that was later, Fiyah was more concerned with the now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 pm
Aya giggled at what Sean said. He probably guessed something, meaning whatever bluff she had was working. She laughed and then looked to Fiyah. "Psst!", she called to him before saying in a half-whisper and half-shout at Fiyah "He's gonna violate you" even though she knew Sean had heard it.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 pm
Sean felt like the sad nerdy kid in a cliche 80s comedy with a dodgeball scene. he was pummeled with beakers and vials of random solutions. in the end though, Sean was free of Aya's polarity and stinky perfume, but now had the unfortunate problem of sparkling like a Twilight vampire. Sean looked himself over. He sniffed his arm pit and noticed how he smelled like Aya. "Damn it. I'm changing early."He said going off to another room and reappearing in a different attire. For reason, Sean had a lit cigar and a bloody bat. "Yeeeeaaaah." Sean said with a shifty and unconcerned look on his face. "I ran into a one of Aya's crazy fans. She thought I was her. Must have been the perfume." Sean leaned on the bloody bat and put the cigar in his mouth. It was quite realistic, though completely fake. It was able to do all the things a normal cigar would do: blow smoke, grow shorter, burn someone. Just not give anyone cancer.

Suddenly, Sean felt a buzz in his pant pocket. It was a text message. The message was an update the current RP he was in. Tayauya had posted..but too late. Someone was going to need to fix their post..or not. "Forget about it." Sean said, taking a puff of the fake cigar. "What's done is done. Taya has joined the party and I look like a typical bar brawler. Win win."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm
"No he's not, he plays by his preconceived notions of rules, which I don't follow, which means as soon as he tries anything, I'll turn into a butterfly or something." Fiyah stated then Tayu showed up like the cyborg ninja she was. "Did you get that screwdriver out of my Tardis?" Fiyah asked, squinting at Tayu.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:51 pm
Tayu chuckled. "Nope. It was a gift from River." Yeah, that's right. She was on first name terms with the woman who'd both 'murdered' and married the Doctor. "I wouldn't touch so much as a fingernail to the stuff in your TARDIS. For all I know, you could have it booby trapped so I'd get a virus and ruin my cybernetics."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:58 pm
"Great." groaned Sean, lost with the Doctor Who references. "Whovians. What's next, Firefly references?" Sean then magically pulled up a video of Hellsing on a laptop. "Time for some bloody action and Crispin Freeman." Sean then sat back and began to watch the bloody anime violence with joy.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers