Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Dream Avatars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:47 am
Veiss Wynd

I understood you~ it'll take some getting used to =)

150k is still good .3. I remember when I got my first 100k, I was so happy! ; u;
Back then, that was worth a bit more and it was harder to get gold.

The more money you have, the more you can make. It's not easy, or rather, it doesn't happen very quickly, but you get there.
It's taken me about 4 years to get this much - although I wasn't very active for about 3 of those years, and completely inactive for almost a year.
I've been wondering how I'll be doing now that I'm here full time . o.

Well I'm going to try * V *
Still I want to get those pretty eyes that are currently sold in the store.
q v q

NOT ENOUGH TIME AND MONEY oTL

I'm sure that now that you're here full-time, it'll be a cinch!
Just let me know when you get that hat!
/wants to be there for the monumental purchase <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 am
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

I understood you~ it'll take some getting used to =)

150k is still good .3. I remember when I got my first 100k, I was so happy! ; u;
Back then, that was worth a bit more and it was harder to get gold.

The more money you have, the more you can make. It's not easy, or rather, it doesn't happen very quickly, but you get there.
It's taken me about 4 years to get this much - although I wasn't very active for about 3 of those years, and completely inactive for almost a year.
I've been wondering how I'll be doing now that I'm here full time . o.

Well I'm going to try * V *
Still I want to get those pretty eyes that are currently sold in the store.
q v q

NOT ENOUGH TIME AND MONEY oTL

I'm sure that now that you're here full-time, it'll be a cinch!
Just let me know when you get that hat!
/wants to be there for the monumental purchase <3

Maybe so .3.
I do recommend the method of making gold. I think they call it hoarding, although despite the name, the idea is just to buy low, wait for the item to discontinue from the cash shop, wait a bit till it goes up in price, then sell.

I never thought of it as something monumental, but it feels nice thinking of it like that ; u;
I'll let you know!!!

Btw, what eyes are currently in the store?

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:01 am
Veiss Wynd

Maybe so .3.
I do recommend the method of making gold. I think they call it hoarding, although despite the name, the idea is just to buy low, wait for the item to discontinue from the cash shop, wait a bit till it goes up in price, then sell.

I never thought of it as something monumental, but it feels nice thinking of it like that ; u;
I'll let you know!!!

Ahh I'll try that, thanks! q v q;;
Doing as many booty grabs as I can also to get some of the shop items. c':
There's more games on this site haha.

It is! ; u;
The whole forum will have a party LOL.
24 mil is no small number <3

Well there are the eyes from the evolving items in the cash shop, from Keiko's Cake and Band of Bremen.
Trying to decide which one to do offers for.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 am
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

Maybe so .3.

I'll let you know!!!

Ahh I'll try that, thanks! q v q;;
Doing as many booty grabs as I can also to get some of the shop items. c':
There's more games on this site haha.

It is! ; u;
The whole forum will have a party LOL.
24 mil is no small number <3

Well there are the eyes from the evolving items in the cash shop, from Keiko's Cake and Band of Bremen.
Trying to decide which one to do offers for.

Booty grab is pretty good for the gold. I also used to make a lot for playing, as well as from people playing my aquarium, while I still had it.

Yea, I guess it is a pretty good accomplishment. I think the fact that its such an old goal makes it feel like old news and not really something I would have brought up myself. Thank you though!

I just saw them, they're adorable! I wouldn't know which to choose either.
There is a pair of eyes I want. I can't seem to find them at all though.
If you go to the main Gaia page, the main Home page, and if you look at the banner ad for the Wisteria item, the female avatar has these purple eyes that I really want! I've looked around and even on tektek. I went through all the eyes (both from the gold shop and from the ones that come from items), and I could t find it. That lead me to think it was from a new item, and therefore wasn't up on tektek yet, so I looked through some new EIs and whatever else I could think of, but I couldn't find them.

; A; I'm sad. I bet they're really expensive though. =3=

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am
Veiss Wynd

Booty grab is pretty good for the gold. I also used to make a lot for playing, as well as from people playing my aquarium, while I still had it.

Yea, I guess it is a pretty good accomplishment. I think the fact that its such an old goal makes it feel like old news and not really something I would have brought up myself. Thank you though!

If you go to the main Gaia page, the main Home page, and if you look at the banner ad for the Wisteria item, the female avatar has these purple eyes that I really want! I've looked around and even on tektek. I went through all the eyes (both from the gold shop and from the ones that come from items), and I could t find it. That lead me to think it was from a new item, and therefore wasn't up on tektek yet, so I looked through some new EIs and whatever else I could think of, but I couldn't find them.

It's really fun!
I get about 1k from every tank -- not sure if that's a good rate though.
Trying to do better. * v *

PFFFFT IT IS OK. <3

Oh those eyes!
I was hoping someone would know since they're so pretty! ; u;
Do you think they'll be in the Wisteria EI?
I'm watching videos/doing offers for one of the EI sets right now. * u *
Thank goodness that it's so much easier to earn cash here; I couldn't stand the wait times for TM.
@ __ @

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 am
Machine Mani
Veiss Wynd

It's really fun!
I get about 1k from every tank -- not sure if that's a good rate though.
Trying to do better. * v *

PFFFFT IT IS OK. <3

Oh those eyes!
I was hoping someone would know since they're so pretty! ; u;
Do you think they'll be in the Wisteria EI?
I'm watching videos/doing offers for one of the EI sets right now. * u *
Thank goodness that it's so much easier to earn cash here; I couldn't stand the wait times for TM.
@ __ @

That thought didnt occur to me! I wonder if the eyes might show up in Wisteria's evolution at some point . o.
I haven't done offers on Gaia in a looong time. Haven't done the Gaia cash thing in general in years. I'm glad they're working out better for you here!

I think 1k is a good rate. Do you get that 200% multiplier bonus at the end? I've gotten as much as 2k per game with that! I wonder where that came from. It didn't exist when I used to be more into it.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 am
Sometimes it's better to not buy an item right away, because item values on here tend to sink like rocks after a while 3nodding

xD and I just about have everything my first tektek needs. Don't have the scarf or 3rd armor but that's because the scarf isn't being sold and cause I ran out of gold ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:25 am
Veiss Wynd

That thought didnt occur to me! I wonder if the eyes might show up in Wisteria's evolution at some point . o.
I haven't done offers on Gaia in a looong time. Haven't done the Gaia cash thing in general in years. I'm glad they're working out better for you here!

I think 1k is a good rate. Do you get that 200% multiplier bonus at the end? I've gotten as much as 2k per game with that! I wonder where that came from. It didn't exist when I used to be more into it.

I hope they do!
I'm debating whether I should buy Wisteria or one of the already evolved items.
/managed to squeeze out 516 cash

; u;
I don't know I just looked at the value at the end.
dsjflsjfdksdf I guess so?
Gosh there's so much I don't know UGH.

Seabook Arno

Your tekteks look amazing * v * very mythical and elegant

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 am
Machine Mani

I hope they do!

; u;

Just so you know in case it wasnt entirely clear... evolving items are exactly that, they evolve... and so if you buy an item now cuz you like one of the options, in a month or so there's gonna be different options. You wont be able to use that one option you liked until the very end when all the stages are unlocked.

Typically I've found an item decreases in price after it finished evolving. Not sure if the suspense is no longer there? Not sure, perhaps trends have changed since I've come back to gaia?

But if you like the item i say go for it xD trends are hard to predict and i normally just say buy items you like cuz at least you'll be happy doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 am
-Elie-
Machine Mani

I hope they do!

; u;

Just so you know in case it wasnt entirely clear... evolving items are exactly that, they evolve... and so if you buy an item now cuz you like one of the options, in a month or so there's gonna be different options. You wont be able to use that one option you liked until the very end when all the stages are unlocked.

Typically I've found an item decreases in price after it finished evolving. Not sure if the suspense is no longer there? Not sure, perhaps trends have changed since I've come back to gaia?

But if you like the item i say go for it xD trends are hard to predict and i normally just say buy items you like cuz at least you'll be happy doing it.

Oh what.
WHAT.
These evolving items are so trippy LOL.

I like all the items so FFFFF.
That darn cash shop has too many nice things to buy. q v q;;

Actually torn between converting the cash to gold to buy my other wants with or just get something from the store.
DECISIONS.
I'll figure this out haha!
Thanks for the EI tip btw x)

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 pm
Machine Mani

Oh what.
WHAT.
These evolving items are so trippy LOL.

I like all the items so FFFFF.
That darn cash shop has too many nice things to buy. q v q;;

Actually torn between converting the cash to gold to buy my other wants with or just get something from the store.
DECISIONS.
I'll figure this out haha!
Thanks for the EI tip btw x)

oh... the conversion rates arent very good... its usually better to buy an item from the cash store and sell it on the marketplace. Or was that what you meant?

And yeah EIs are rather confusing!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 pm
Seabook Arno
Sometimes it's better to not buy an item right away, because item values on here tend to sink like rocks after a while 3nodding

xD and I just about have everything my first tektek needs. Don't have the scarf or 3rd armor but that's because the scarf isn't being sold and cause I ran out of gold ^^;;

Machine Mani

Either that, or they miiight go up as well. I dunno the current trend of how EI's change in price, but back a couple of years, there was always the chance they'd go up - and most times they did (like Gogh Reed...). All depends on how popular they are. That's not something you can easily predict though, since it doesn't really say how popular an item is anywhere. You can however see how many people are buying them though, if you click on the charts button when viewing the item in the marketplace . o.
I think I'll wait one or 2 more evolutions to see how the price is doing. Then buy it later myself. Either that, or buy it at the store. I'm leaning on the store thing :U

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 pm
Well yeah, only if it's a super-popular item, but in the case of evolving items, if it's all done and the other generations are as well, then buy the cheapest since then it doesn't matter o-o;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:15 pm
Veiss Wynd

Either that, or they miiight go up as well. I dunno the current trend of how EI's change in price, but back a couple of years, there was always the chance they'd go up - and most times they did (like Gogh Reed...). All depends on how popular they are. That's not something you can easily predict though, since it doesn't really say how popular an item is anywhere. You can however see how many people are buying them though, if you click on the charts button when viewing the item in the marketplace . o.
I think I'll wait one or 2 more evolutions to see how the price is doing. Then buy it later myself. Either that, or buy it at the store. I'm leaning on the store thing :U

I think it's much easier to predict trends on Tinierme. As long as it's cute it is pretty much a guaranteed want.
Still don't know enough about this community to start throwing around guesses -- overall I'm pretty bad at predicting haha.

But wow, we had such a long conversation yum_tea
Not that it's a bad thing! I like talking -- sometimes I end up rambling though

-Elie-

Yeah that's what I meant x) Pardon if I wasn't clear!
This place is so trippy over all. ; u;
And then there's the jazzed-up alchemy.

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm
Seabook Arno
Well yeah, only if it's a super-popular item, but in the case of evolving items, if it's all done and the other generations are as well, then buy the cheapest since then it doesn't matter o-o;;

= u= I have this thing, where I like buying first gens of EIs, but yea, that's very true!

Machine Mani

I think it's much easier to predict trends on Tinierme. As long as it's cute it is pretty much a guaranteed want.
Still don't know enough about this community to start throwing around guesses -- overall I'm pretty bad at predicting haha.

But wow, we had such a long conversation yum_tea
Not that it's a bad thing! I like talking -- sometimes I end up rambling though

Yea, it's pretty different here . ^. If it's a kitty on TM, you know it's gonna be expensive! Kitties are pretty popular here too. Like the Star Kitten. When the first orie came out, maaan, it was sooo rare and expensive and really wanted . A.

I like conversations =)
I would like for other people to post their dream avy's too though.

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff