Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:55 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki stared at him and started smiling brightly."Its not only that I'm nervous its... lets just say I don't talk much to other people."She said as she took another sip of her drink.She looked him straight in the eyes and smiled"Would you consider yourself popular due to these girls Hibiki?"She asked him
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:02 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki blushed lightly at Yuki's smile. In his lifetime he had seen so many false and real smiles to the point were they all looked the same to him. But Yuki's smile seemed different...it was a pure innocent smile one that not many had probably seen. he said in a neutral tone "I don't consider myself to be anything but, a person at school wanting nothing more than to have good intentions friends...I don't like being popular...I don't like being the center of attention" He told Yuki, he didn't want fangirls, he wanted to be like for who he was not for his looks.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:08 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki listened to him and nodded"Maybe I could be that good friend."She said to him as she placed a hand on the table while taking the last bit of her food."If you don't wanna be popular try and stay away with from others or be around the not popular students so the girls stop chasing you."She said
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 pm

kyonko Banyez

"That's actually a great Idea Yuki. You seem very sweet Yuki I would very much like to be your friend." He said as he finished drinking his drink. Hibiki smiled at the fact that if he dimmed down on not being in big crowds the girls would stop pestering him, he also blushed at the fact that Yuki was so kind to him. he didn't say much only smiled.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:19 pm

domoarigato12

She smiled and placed her things aside and giggled slightly."To our new friendship."She smiled extending her am out to him. Yuki noticed him blushed and giggled again "Did I just make you blush Hibiki?"She asked him as she kept giggling quietly.Others started to stare noticing her giggling and smiling at Hibiki.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:24 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki laughed and shook her hand "Yeah new friendship!" Then he blushed lightly at her comment "I-It's not blush! I have allergies that make me red!" He laughed while saying that knowing it wasn't true. He noticed the others glaring but, didn't bother with them. He had a new friend and he was determined to protect her.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:27 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and started to laugh a bit at him ."You wanna get away from everyone and go outside or something?"She asked him and she started to get up throwing away her food.As she did someone was throwing their milk to the trash and it hit Yuki spilling all over her.Everyone started to laugh she looked down and bit her lower lip.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibki got some napkins and cleaned up the milk that was on Yuki. He smiled at her to reassure her she would be fine. Hibki suddenly glared at everyone and had a dark aura around him and in an enraged tone told the others "You all think it's funny to laugh at someone who has get into an accident. I swear humans these days have no consideration for others and you should all be deeply ashamed of yourselves!!" He glared at the guy who threw the milk "And you!! Don't throw things around like a ball! Throw it away like a NORMAL Person." Everyone stood silent. "come on lets go outside Yuki..." He took yuki outside.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki watched Hibiki clean the milf off of her and yell at the others.She looked up at him after he took her outside and hugged him as she cried silently "Hibiki...."she said quietly enough for him to hear her."Thank you for standing up for me."She said as she wiped her eyes taking off her sweater and putting it in her bag.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki smiled warmly at her "Your an important person to me Yuki...I'll always help you..." He blushed " and besides...people shouldn't be mean to others because their different or because something embarrassing happen to them..." He blushed at her warm hug...being as coldblooded as he was hibiki really enjoyed Yuki's company.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:53 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki looked up at him and nodded"Thanks for protecting me Hibiki."She kissed his cheek and blushed.She remembered something and smiled"You aren't a human either then what are you?"She said to him as she missed with her shirt sleeve.She looked up at him as she moved her bangs away from her blue eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was shocked, he knew she was different but, he didn't know she could tell so fast. He laughed embarrassingly "Y-yeah...I'm not normal...I'm what you call a vampire...but I'm not Edward Cullens from Twilight kind of vampire!" He said nervously "...It's true I've lived for a long time...It's been about 500 years now I guess...I've had friends come and go...It's stressing to have to go through that...your not normal either are you..." He looked closer at Yuki. "what exactly are you then...?" He stared curiously.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:05 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki looked at him and smiled"A I can see vampires don't sparkle in the sunlight like Edward."She said giggling at him.She listened to him and sighed"I'm not one species,but two I'm an angel and demon hybird."She said biting the inside of her cheek as she spoke to him.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:14 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded "Yeah that can't be easy to deal with...hybrids tend to have a harder time with society than pure-blooded species..." He smiled warmly at her " It doesn't matter to me what you are...you're you and that's all that matters...angel or demon...I'm a pure-breed and my parents tend to boss me around about saying they want the blood line to stay pure or something stupid like that..." Hibiki wasn't fond of his parents about the topic of children.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:20 pm

domoarigato12

"No one's parent's would want me to be the mother of their grandchildren since I'm not a pure blood like everyone else."She said as she took his hand into hers."But I will always have a great friend like you Hibiki and I know you parent's would hate for you to be around a hybird."She said
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff