Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Marry Me (1x1)(-Taken-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 am
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Many names I tend to go by...

Aidan smiled towards her and patted her head like a parent to a child, "Don't you worry about it, no need to apologize. I think it's a great idea, but how about we go together? That and the fact I find you very..." he paused for a moment and looked into her eyes with his own. Leaning slightly closer almost to where their noses barely touched before he whispered, "Enticing." Those eyes told a simple wish he wanted, but only someone who actually knew him could see that he wanted her. She wasn't like most who just drop on sight of him at his feet and bathe him with desirous affection, she was odd, but special and that's why he wanted her. But he pulled back as the closing bell rang and held up a lazy hand as in to say goodbye, "Here's my number, call me when your ready for me to pick you up." he said handing her a folded piece of paper discreetly as he walked off and out of the school with his hands in his pockets and a smug smirk on his ever perfect handsome face. Just as planned...

But what stands out the most are the screams of your girl and my one night lover...

♠…♦…♣…♥… OOC~ [[ ]] …♣…♥…♦…♠  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image Marina Scarlet
I dreamed of the day we could finally meet

Marina blinked when he suddenly patted her head. It was... Familiar. The Aidan that proposed to her a long time ago used to do that too whenever she was sad. Was this him? Was this the Aidan? No, it couldn't be. Could it. Marina blinked again when he suddenly brought his face very close to hers. For a moment, she thought he was going to kiss her. That thought immediately escaped her mind. No he wouldn't. They just met. And, who would want to kiss her? All the boys in elementary school used to tease her that she was to motherly-like. That she acted like their mother. Seeing that her mother was never around much, she took hold of the role somewhat. Ever since she was young, she became like that. It developed and became her personality. Her eyes looked at him when he whispered to her. The sound of his voice at that moment sent shivers down her spine. What was wrong with her? The bell almost made her jump when it sounded. She took the folded paper then looked up at him. She smiled. "Alright. I will see you later than. Goodbye!" She called after him then walked in the other direction. As she walked past a window, she looked at herself. She brought her hand up and touched the glass slowly and gently. Was that really the Aidan from her elementary school ten years ago? If he was, he had changed so much. Marina looked away and went back to her classroom to get her stuff. When she entered, she was hounded with questions from everybody. "What is he like?" One of her friends asked her. Marina smiled. "He is very nice and polite. He is very mature too." She told them. Another thought came into her head. There is also an air of mysteriousness to him. She wondered if he could have a comfortable life here. She hoped he would. He was very kind and caring. She hoped they would be good friends. The sound of the paper in her hand made her look down at it. She didn't have a cell phone, so she would have to go home and call him. Thoughts swirled around in her head. What would they do? She wasn't that much fun to hang around. Well, that was what he older brother had told her.

OOC:

But was it a lie when you said you loved me?

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Making his way towards his car, he got inside and started it while pulling out of the parking space and went to start driving home. That's when his phone rang and he put it on speaker since he was driving. "Cannon speaking." he answered as the person on the other line chuckled femininely, obviously female, as she responded "You certainly do know his to lead on someone." She giggled as he innocently smirked, "Whatever do you mean Alice? I have no idea what your talking about." he purred as she laughed. "Mmhmmm... sure Aidan. Food is ready so hurry up before it gets ruined." She chanted as he smiled, "Just one question..." "Hmm?" "Is it something that benefits the both of us too?" he grinned and she laughed. "Hurry up home and we'll see Playboy. Bye." She said before she hung up as he turned the corner. Already a few blocks down by now

But what stands out the most are the screams of your girl and my one night lover...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 pm

"Marina! Let's go watch your brother at basket ball practice!" Natilie said as they were at Marina's locker. Marina smiled at her. "I'm sorry. I can't today. I have to get home. Matthew and I are going shopping today." Natalie frowned. "Marina, you have to live the life of a teenager. Go to parties, go on dates, get a boyfriend." Natalie told her then started listing things that she should do. Marina giggled. "I'm fine with the way things are now. Honestly." She told her. Natalie looked at her and sighed. "Whatever you say. See you later!" She said then started to walk off. "Goodbye." Marina called after her and shook her head. She didn't have time for any of that stuff. She had a family to take care of. After grabbing her bag, Marina walked home. When she arrived, she began to work on her homework. Matthew arrived home right as she finished and she grabbed the list. "Let's go." She told him, smiling and they walked to the nearby grocery store. Matthew was only a little over two years younger than Marina. He was thirteen but his birthday was coming up soon. He was almost as tall as Marina and probably in about a year, he would be taller than her. He was already starting puberty and thinking about girls a lot. But the most important girl to him at the moment was his older sister, Marina. As they were shopping, Marina told him all about the new student at the school. "He is very polite and considerate. And, I think he might be the Aidan from ten years ago..." She told him then blushed. "H-however, I cannot be so sure... I mean, I don't want to mistake the two of them. I mean, they are so different. So they can't be the same... I mean, he could of changed, yes, but I am not so sure..." She blabbed on. Matthew smiled at her. "You don't know. They could be the same person." He told her as he grabbed a package of Oreos. Marina blinked. "You're right. I should ask him! I have his number... We are going to meet up and play today too. I will ask him then!" Marina was smiling and she grabbed the food off the shelves that was on her list. Matthew blinked. "Meeting up? Playing? What are you talking about?" He asked her. Marina looked over at him. "He asked if we could hang out after school. I asked him if we should invite others, but he just wanted to be with me. I don't know why, I mean, I am not that fun to hang around, but he still wants to. I think it will be fun." She told him with and innocent smile. Matthew didn't like where this was going. His sister was very slow and clueless. He grabbed her hand. "Promise me you will be careful, okay?" He told her, looking at her. Marina blinked in confusion. But her little brother was just so cute. She hugged him. "Awe! Don't worry! I will be fine! Nothing is going to happen, alright?" She told him, pulling away from him, smiling. Matthew blushed a bit. "Yeah, okay." He said then they continued shopping. After they got all of their groceries, they walked home together.

OOC: By the way, this is what Matthew and Tyler look like:
Matthew:
User Image

Tyler:
User Image

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

Pulling up in the driveway he stopped and parked the car, making sure to lock it up as she got out and stuffed his hands into his pockets while walking up the stairs and saw Alice cooking with her back turned to him. She was just wearing casual sweats, nothing out of the ordinary but she still looked good enough to eat. So very quietly he snick up behind her as she was humming a familiar tune before his arms wrapped securely around.d her waist as he nipped playfully at her neck. She gasped and giggled ag him, obviously knowing it wasn't any stranger. "So his was the new school?" She asked and he shrugged while glancing iver hr shoulder at the food hungerily. "Nothing really new... it was a half day and my tour guide was quite entertaining. They showed me around and girls were falling at my feet per usual." he mused with a smirk before pecking her cheek with a meaningful kiss as he tightened his hold around her for a moment to hug her before retreating. "I'm going to get changed, my guide and I agreed to hang out after school together. Ya know, rekindle and such." he said before playfully tickling her and she flinched while yelling at him to stol tickling her and hurry it up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Marina arrived home with Matthew and she began to put the groceries away while Matthew worked on his homework. Occasionally, he had some questions on his math homework and Marina always helped him out. After putting away all the groceries, she looked to see what she should make for dinner. Her parents were always home very late, so they usually eat dinner by themselves. "Matthew, remember, mom is going on a business trip tomorrow." She reminded her brother. "Okay!" Matthew called from the other room. "When is Tyler coming back again?" He asked. Marina looked at the time. "In about another half an hour. Not to long." She answered him as she began prepping for tonight's dinner. After a few more minutes, she looked at the time. "Oh! It's getting late! I better call Aidan." She said to herself then rushed to the phone. She dialed Aidan's number and waited for him to pick up. She wanted to discuss the time and place that they were going to hang out. Ideas swirled around in her head as she thought of what fun things they should do. Go to the park? No, he might find that boring. Go to the lake and ride in a row boat? What if he is afraid of water? Oh, she didn't know what they would do. All of her ideas might be to boring for him.

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

As Aidan changed into more appearance and casual worthy clothes, he stepped out and hugged his Alice from begins again and nuzzled her neck cutely. "How on Earth did I end up with someone like you?" ge cooed into her ear as she turned off the oven and stove, setting her food on the empty space on the counter and now washing dishes as she giggled. "Oh lets see.... his about the time when you were such a little vixen and you wouldn't leave me alone? Or the time when you were a pain and dragged me here with you?" She adds playfully as she turned around and kissed him on his lips chastely. Turning back to washing dishes as he frowned. "Behave yourself and you get more tonight you little rabbit." She purred shooing him off to leave her alone. And in perfect timing as his phone went off a d he went over to his dresser in the room, picking it up on the second ring. "Cannon Speaking..."

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 pm

Marina flinched when she heard Aidan's voice over the phone. It sounded more... Different then it was at school. She didn't know how to explain it, but it was a whole different experience talking like this. "Oh! Hello, Aidan! This is you're classmate Marina Scarlet. I'm calling about what we discussed before we left today. uh... If you changed your mind and don't want to hang out with me, that's fine. If you still do... Then where do you prefer we should meet up? And what time will be good for you? I'm fine with anything. Sorry to call you, I was just wondering." She told him, a little nervous. Talking on the phone wasn't something she really like to do. I made her nervous for some reason. And talking to someone she just met that day made it even worse. However, she had to bear with it. This was something she had to do for Aidan. To make him more comfortable at his new life here.

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

Aidan Cannon~

"Oh don't worry about it.. Hmm let's see here, how about we meet at the little park in Center City and from there we can walk around and have some fun at the arcades or stuff." Aidan suggested thoughtfully while skillfully placing the phone between his ear and shoulder as he wrote down some things.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Marina's face brightened and a smile appeared o her face. She nodded, even though he could not see her. "Yes! That sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait!" She told him over the phone excitedly. She had never recently been to the arcade and there was supposed to be new games there. There was also supposed to be a new cafe that she had wanted to go to. Marina was smiling to herself. She was so excited that she didn't know what to do with herself. This was going to be so much fun!

OOC:

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas