Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Little Song Bird (Guy found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:40 pm
Melody nodded her head once more, still barely conscious at that moment. She still believed all of this was a dream. "Yes, I'm in the ST@RS City-Wide Talent Competition. Are you coming to watch?" She asked sleepily, her eyes starting to close as sleep began to overpower her.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:52 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

Forte smirked. "All you must do..is tell me when to be there."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:01 pm
"At...Seven pm." Melody replied, yawning softly before saying the time. Closing her eyes once more, she curled up on the bed and fell back to sleep, thinking nothing of this night-time encounter.
~The next day~
Melody walked into the Town's Civic Center that was holding the event. She was wearing a pale pink dress that almost appeared white with lace trim and white wedge sandals. Her hair was curled and she had a small pink dahlia in her hair. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself as she waited for her number to be called. She had chosen to sing 'Only Hope' and as her name was called, Melody took a deep breath before walking out from her side of the stage towards the microphone.

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Somewhere in the crown was a head of dark violet hair. A little bit of shifting would reveal that guy from the park. He came after all!  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm
Smiling when she saw the guy from the park, Melody felt a bit better. Clearing her throat, she nodded for the pianist to start before she began to sing. As her voice carried through the center, she blushed faintly as she felt every eye in the room on her. Forcing herself to calm down, Melody surprisingly breezed through the entire song before curtsying and leaving the stage. Going back stage, she sighed and slid along the wall, sitting down on the floor as she awaited the judges decision.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:32 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That was rather amusing.." Melody hears that familiar voiice. "Milady." It was him. The way he spoke, the way he looked...though she'd only ever seen him in a uniform... Was this that Lord Forte?  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:34 pm
Just like the last time, Melody squeaked at the sudden sound of his voice. "Oh, it's you... Wait, Lord Forte?... I thought you were just a dream." Melody said, muttering the last part as she blushed and stood up, brushing the back of her dress off.
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:57 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm... I suppose that chance meeting meant more than either of us though." Forte puts his hands in his jacket pockets. "But yes, it is I, Lord Forte... And you are?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:01 pm
"Melody Hill, sir." She responded softly, feeling quite awkward now. Surely she had dreamed of that event and simply heard him say his name at some point. After all, how could he have gotten into her bed room. "It's a pleasure meeting you again, Lord Forte... Is there anything I can help you with?"
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well, if it isn't too much trouble..." Forte pauses, his expression changing to one of mild surprise. His eyes seemed to be looking behind her. "..Hmph. Figured that you would be here.."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:42 am
Melody turned around, looking for the person Forte seemed to be talking to. There was someone else here as well?
maru-shadow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

And that was it. As Melody turned, she would fell a needle stuck in her back, a syringe that released a sedative into her system. The surroundings began to blur, as the judges outside made their decision. She'd definitely won...

Melody would awake in a bed not her own, but a rather fancy queen sized bed with white sheets hanging above. What was all this?  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 am
Gasping softly as she felt the needle in her back, Melody wobbled a bit as she put her hand against the wall. She tried to keep her balance and had turned to ask him what he had done but everything had gone dark before she could even open her mouth.

Groaning as she woke up, Melody sat up and held her head, the room spinning slightly. As everything settled into place, she froze for a moment, trying her hardest not to panic as she slid out of the bed. Where in the world was she?

maru-shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:02 am
ii_KoyukixHoshina_iire

"Good morning.." That voice. It was Forte again, entering the room in his military garb. He had, oddly enough, a tray of pancakes in his hands. His smile was that of a corrupt king, somber and deceitful. "I did not know what you would prefer, so I settled on pancakes..."  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

xo_Chocobunni_ox

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:05 am
"Good morning..." Melody said, turning to face Forte. "Where am I?... Why did you bring me here?" Melody asked softly after she sat back down on the bed, hugging a pillow close to her chest as if it was the only thing in the world that could protect her. She appreciated him bringing her food but why had he brought her here in the first place?
maru-shadow

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces