Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:56 am
II Anita_Blake II
Ugh!!!!!! Its 2:00 and I'm just getting home from work! I was supposed to get off 3 hours ago but no people had to joke around and not get stuff done! Grrrrrr the one thing I loved was getting to talk to Lia on my way home <3

Okay back work complaints lol. I swear that my boss is bipolar! I was going to buy a drink so I waited in line behind our customers and she was doing something for the lines on Friday. I can't help that all these other employees come up to the front to talk which makes her mad and she bites everyone's head off!!!! So to calm down I go outside to smoke, sadly work is the only place I smoke if that says anything about my job. Here comes my boss trying to be all buddy buddy with me as she smokes. WTF!!!!!!!! I don't want to be buddy buddy with her not if she is yelling at me constantly the rest of my ******** shift! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!! Rant over now lol

♪♫I, I love you

emotion_hug I loved getting to talk to you too.

Ugh, I hate people like that. I really hope that something changes at work. Either she needs to be more professional and courteous or GTFO. I hate managers because they feel like they are justified in their rudeness even if it is just because they are having a bad day.

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 pm
This was a very long day! Was up at 4:30 and at work at 6am-3. Nine hour shift!! It was super busy! The store opened at midnight with 120+ people in line! So glad I didn't have that shift!!! I do have to say though talking to Lia helped get me through it!

She is so amazing and makes me so happy but somehow I always fall asleep on her >< I feel horrible when I do that! I don't mean to at all it just happens!  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm
II Anita_Blake II
This was a very long day! Was up at 4:30 and at work at 6am-3. Nine hour shift!! It was super busy! The store opened at midnight with 120+ people in line! So glad I didn't have that shift!!! I do have to say though talking to Lia helped get me through it!

She is so amazing and makes me so happy but somehow I always fall asleep on her >< I feel horrible when I do that! I don't mean to at all it just happens!

Wow... people just abandon what little reasoning and intelligence they have when Black Friday comes around, doesn't it?

Awww emotion_hug I'm sure she understands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 am
II Anita_Blake II

I'm just sorry there wasn't more I could do for you... like stand around with a baseball bat and hit annoying people who bugged you in the face with it or something.... Btw you are the amazing one. heart

Its okay baby I know you were super tired heart I totally understand completely when you fall asleep. I like it when you sleep. You need rest heart

Gigi Deveraux

Wow... people just abandon what little reasoning and intelligence they have when Black Friday comes around, doesn't it?

Awww emotion_hug I'm sure she understands.

You can say that again! I'm not ever going anywhere on Black Friday. Ever. I have a related story but I will post it in my journal because... this space belongs to my beautiful love razz I don't want to foul it up with stories about unsavory characters.

Of course I understand! There is never any need for her to feel bad when she falls asleep and we are talking. Ever. *hugs both of you tightly* GROUP HUG! biggrin razz Where is the camera!?!

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 pm
SO I am so excited that today is my one month anniversary with Lia! <3 I can't believe its only been two months since I met her! I feel as if I have known her my entire life! She is so amazing and beautiful (and I know she will read this so no arguments from you!!!) Happy One Month baby! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 pm
x-L-a-v-i-s-h-B-u-n-n-y-x
SO I am so excited that today is my one month anniversary with Lia! <3 I can't believe its only been two months since I met her! I feel as if I have known her my entire life! She is so amazing and beautiful (and I know she will read this so no arguments from you!!!) Happy One Month baby! <3

<3 Happy One Month to you too sweetheart! Hey I can argue if I want razz You are more beautiful and amazing than me by far! I never expected to meet someone as wonderful as you. I am so very thankful that I have you in my life. smile I hope we have many more beautiful months and years together <3.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-

<3 Happy One Month to you too sweetheart! Hey I can argue if I want razz You are more beautiful and amazing than me by far! I never expected to meet someone as wonderful as you. I am so very thankful that I have you in my life. smile I hope we have many more beautiful months and years together <3.

Nope no arguing this allowed razz I don't think that at all! I think you are the most amazingly beautiful woman I have ever known <3 . I'm so glad I responded to your post. It was one of the best decisions of my life! <3 Me too baby <3 me too!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Nope no arguing this allowed razz I don't think that at all! I think you are the most amazingly beautiful woman I have ever known <3 . I'm so glad I responded to your post. It was one of the best decisions of my life! <3 Me too baby <3 me too!

But arguing with you is fun <3 ^_^ plus its the truth! You are the most amazingly beautiful woman I have ever known too! That's for sure! <3 I'm so glad too! My life these past few months would have been so empty without you and I would have never known what I was missing but I could still feel the emptiness and longing for something and someone I didn't know. I felt that before you and now I don't feel it anymore. All I feel is love and warmth. I still long for you but there is no emptiness <3 only happiness.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm
Ladies, please! My blood sugar is spiking just from reading the last series of posts! cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Ladies, please! My blood sugar is spiking just from reading the last series of posts! cat_rofl

*giggles* But I just haz so much loves for her! <3  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My entire existence here is just waiting now

Like my new post style baby? <3 razz

For a time when I can be with you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:51 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
My entire existence here is just waiting now

Like my new post style baby? <3 razz

For a time when I can be with you

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:59 am
-Whimsical Stardust-
Gigi Deveraux

*giggles* But I just haz so much loves for her! <3

*Hugs Lia* I haz so much love for you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:16 pm
Really internet! Why do you always act up when I'm trying to talk to Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yells at modem*. IT is getting really annoying while were in the middle of a conversation and you cut me off!!!!! All I want to do is talk to her!!!!!  

ii anita_blake ii

Original Hunter

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 pm
Really internet! Why do you always act up when I'm trying to talk to Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yells at modem*. IT is getting really annoying while were in the middle of a conversation and you cut me off!!!!! All I want to do is talk to her!!!!!

Ouch emotion_hug  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces