Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] A Wild Class Appeared! - Page 6! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 pm
Angeline sounded concerned over the phone. "W-well..any help I could get to find it would be great." The ghoul replied, still trying to figure out how to open the front door of the school.

Would have helped if she checked the other side of the door for the handle.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm
"I will call him! He should be woken up anyway, the lazy bum," Terra said. "Where are you at the moment? I will tell him to come get you!" Once she had gotten that information she called Roch--and after the fifth ring, he managed to answer.

He showed up at the front door a few moments later, having shadowstepped to get there. "Angeline, right?" he said, yawning loudly. "Sup? The class is this way," he added, taking her arm and tucking it into his in a surprisingly gentlemanly manner.

demon_pachabel

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm
"I'm uh..front door of the school.." Angeline answered quietly, not quite embarrassed, but hoping that was where she actually had ended up.

It seemed, however, that she had at least given the right information when a not-quite-new voice chimed up nearby, turning her head to look towards it. "That's correct." she confirmed, not minding the guidance to tuck her arm into his. It seemed to just be easier to hold onto somebody that way to stay with them, after all.

"I think I've heard your voice before.... Music Club, perhaps? That is one of the few places I managed to visit during that festival a bit back.."

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:14 pm
demon_pachabel

"Roch Scythe, head of the Fright Music Club--I think. I gave it t'Rikki for a bit, but I ain't sure he took me seriously," he said. "My little sister seems fond of you," he said, looking at her closely. "Hope she's not bein' a pain," he added as he glanced at the sheet he'd found on the ground earlier and...

Stared at it blankly for a moment before shrugging mentally and guessing where the class was. Surprisingly, he guessed right.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm
Her mouth made a perfect 'o' as he introduced himself. "I see! Well, Music is nice. I'm not very musically inclined myself, but I think I'd like to drop in sometime to listen if I can." The clockwork smiled. "Terra is very nice and has been helping me with getting oriented a bit. Not a pain at all."

Still. It was nice to actually get to a class for once.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm
With all the people coming and going, Jack barely caught when Tomoko found herself behind him, already taking his hat off and fussing about his hair, taking a quick moment to wave back to the miss who had waved to him. It was nice to have reasonably friendly group starting to take seats around him - like Alex.

Turning his attention back to her, his ears flicked lazily as she started to fuss and pick at his hair, brushing it with a brush that he truly believed came from the netherspace. "Of course I brushed it." he offered to Tomo, before turning his eyes up, coughing. "A bit."

demon_pachabel

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:23 pm
Lumikki wander in to the classroom taking a seat in the front row 6th seat near what looked to be a cat (Jack) and a fire boil (Aedan). She wasn't actually sure how she got there only that she had gotten there.

Pulling her bag a little tighter around herself as she sat down she had seemed to not let that out of her sight since she made the first aid kit. Looking around tentatively she wasn't sure if she actually recognized anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:08 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

TG was laying half his body over the desk when he noticed a pretty number walking in and sitting up front. Interested, he sat on his desk on the front row, 3rd seat, over to her seat. "Hey, Sweetness. Want to sit with me?" He said this loud enough so it could travel across the 2 chairs between them.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:33 pm
demon_pachabel

"Angeline!" Terra said happily, heading for the two. "We are going to have a class! Here, I will help you find a seat--you can sit next to me!" And totally ignored Roch, which made him laugh.

"I'm glad she's not bein' a problem," Roch said, letting go of the arm he was holding. He didn't mention the fact that he would probably keep a closer eye on Angeline BECAUSE she was friends with Terra. "I'll let y'two go sit down, then!"

And he headed into the class himself, to find a spot in the back to take a nap in.

"Do you wish to sit towards the side where the door is?" Terra asked Angeline.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:43 pm
MoonKitsune

Lumikki winced she knew that voice she had met the imp once before in the library in fact. Leaning out slightly she looked over the two desks at him,

"Oh hi there..."

Hearing his questions she giggled slightly,

"I think perhaps there is other people sitting between us...so unless you can get someone to move I don't think I can sit next to you"

Grinning from ear to ear she was pretty sure the imp wouldn't get anyone else to move. And if he did well she was sure he couldn't be any worse than Rosc as far as personality went.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm
Wyntre IceBlade

"But I wanted to share a seat. How about I sit on your lap?" He asked, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Ice Queen

Not that Angeline would notice he was keeping an extra eye on her anyways. Besides, maybe that meant convenient falling-down-the-stairs saves. "Thank you for the hand." Angeline flashed Roch a smile, patting his arm gently before she was passed off to Terra.

"Um. I am fine with sitting...wherever, yes. Wherever you'd be most comfortable would be fine." Angeline nodded fervently.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Grabbing one of the fliers, AJ stepped into the classroom. Since the map was so unclear and he was a newbie, it took him half an hour before finally getting there. He didn't know who was responsible for this class, but it seemed another interesting one. He might be a bit late, the front row was already occupied. He walked to the second row and sat down on the forth desk. There was a ghoul next to him.

"Hello. Are you attending this class?" He showed the ghoul the flier.

demon_pachabel
Greeting!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm
Meegane
Assuming Tomoko 'cause I have Angeline in here right now too XDD

Nerpin

Tomoko huffed at Jack. "You did not! You ran a comb through it and didn't get all your nap-knots out!" she fussed, continuing to brush his hair while sitting on her knees atop the desk.

Which was probably not the most unusual way anybody would get caught at that school, really. Even by new students.

Looking over at who had just taken the seat next to her, Tomoko waved brightly towards them. "Oh! Hello." she bowed slightly in greeting while trying to juggle her hair-brushing excursion going on in front of her. "I'm sitting in on it, yes. I don't think there's ever been a class in here, so I'm interested to see what happens."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 pm
AJ smiled at the ghoul, "Yep. I find it interesting too, more like a secret meeting, haha. It took me half an hour to find this place. Oh, by the way, I am AJ, nice to meet you."

demon_pachabel
Yep, Tomoko. They are both sitting on the second row.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff