Why do you want to have kids ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 am
In all honest. I don't want kids. I'm not fit to be a mother. I even have had my own friends tell me that I am not the motherly type. My friend tells me I would be a mother with authority. Don't get my wrong, the idea of having my own child is nice a idea but I ever got pregnant when I am not ready, I would probably just give the child for adpotion and hope some other family would give him/her a better life. Or Maybe just get the person that got me a pregnant to lose all his rights to be a father. Why? Because later on I don't want to suffer like my friends suffer because her baby daddy doesn't help her out or anything(Her baby daddy actually has another baby mama) or like my other friend who can't make her marrriage work(She got married at the age of 20)
Why suffer like them? I rather be a single mother and rise my child own.

I am the realistic type person. I would either do one of the two. Why? for the sake of the child. either give him/her a better life than I can offer or to safe him/her from the pain I had to go through with my parents.

You guys can go ahead say thats I am cold hearted or whatever. But after living in a abusive place and when my dad left the house at the age of 17. I rather have not my child suffer through that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:13 am
I didn't start "wanting" kids until I came close to my 20th birthday. When I was a child I really loved to take care of babies but never really thought about one day being a mother myself. Growing up I actually almost hated children and babies. They seemed like selfish little alien creatures and I felt horrified at the idea of carrying a human inside of me. Later on those feelings dissolved. At 18 I started developing "maternal" behaviours, I always wanted to take care and feed my friends, help them when they were sick, cuddled my pets like babies and et cetera.

I have a realistic view of when and how I'll one day become a parent. I first need to get my physical and mental health issues under control and I also want to find "the one". During a pregnancy scare I was okay with the idea of raising a child by myself but overall I would NEVER purposefully put a child through that if I can help it. I'm extra careful now until the right moment comes.  

wisp stalk

Feral Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:01 am
I'm sure one day I will want kids, and a lot of my friends are already married/with kids and I love them. Right now I do not want any. I would prefer to have a carefree no ball and chain 20's.

I do not oppose having kids I just do not want any right now.  
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff