Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Yuki Compound Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Jounin ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 575 ~ Stamina Pool: 75 ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

If the bandits and Kyoji were dealt with, then what was the other driving at? It all soon became clear when the other tried to play that the bandits were equipped and trained by another. "If they were well trained, it was because their leader Kyoji was a former well-trained shinobi himself and not just a mere bandit. As for being well armed, they are bandits, they could have easily stolen what they needed. I am smart enough to know that Kyoji managed to make an army of his own, but was that really where you thought this was where the train of thought would lead me?" Keiji was not happy to try and be played like that, all the more wary of Kein's offer.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:41 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Kein smirked at the news that Kyoji was a rouge. He took a deep breath before he spoke," Then in that case you know all too well the effectiveness and threat that rouges create. One skilled person with the drive and desire can shake the world. I am just going to come out and say it. BUT before you do I need you to do something for me. You as well Hanzo. I need both of you to swear an oath of silence. What I am about to divulge must never reach the wrong ears. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

This was all quite suspicious to Keiji, but he was curious to listen to what the other had to say. Whether or not he would actually keep the oath was another matter really. Whether or not Hanzo would verbally agree, that was up to the male. "Fine... what do you have to say?"

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:33 am
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

Swearing? Before he had to hear something, he had to swear an oath on something that could be troublesome? Differently painted he is by both personality and often times quality, he was still a Nara worth mentioning. Therefore, he often retained to the Nara way. He still was grateful for the help this man put into for helping, but he wasn't that hell bent on it. He said nothing, simply listening now as he sat straighter.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞Konohagakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 00039001 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1505 ۞ Stamina : 1235

Though their response was effectively along the lines he had imagined they would he continued," Though your words are hardly binding I will continue none the less. In short there is a village that is said to be a haven for the damned, cursed, exiled, abandoned, and betrayed. Those like myself who have the will and desire to take what they want and make their fate their own. I will find this village and raze it to the ground. Upon its ashes lie the chance for you to lead again. To be something more than what you have become. A kage once more. I myself would claim the title though my talents are more suited to battle than the economics of politics, which according to rumor is your particular strength. You need not answer this very moment. No let it weigh upon your mind and once you have figured it out seek me out. " With that Kein turned around and was gone.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:29 am
User Image

A village like that? Then how come he had not heard of it? It all seemed suspicious to Keiji, especially with such a tempting offer to be kage again. At least with the other leaving, they would be given time to mull this over. Once Kein was gone and Keiji could no longer feel the other's chakra, he turned back to Hanzo. "So a village for rogue shinobi to go that I have never heard of... and he wants to put me in charge after destroying it. Thoughts?"

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:10 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Jounin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 7500 // Ryo: 1408 // CP: 270/270 ll]

It was interesting. And unheard of but not really unexpected to be shock worthy. Though to put Keiji in charge of it...Hanzo was definitely concerned. And it was somewhat of an honor for Keiji to even consider Hanzo's own opinions on the matter. He scratched the side of his cheeks before shrugging. "Well, what do we have to lose? And it's generous that he's willing to go so far for that village just to put you ontop but.. He chose his words carefully, that person." He said, not entirely sure to stack up his doubts. Or just not having a direct objection to it. And there was that fact that the Yuki people couldn't' stay here forever without some form of assuage.

"Why does he want to go so far for us?"

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

What the other said did make sense, although it did not help Keiji feel any better about the situation. "I don't much care agreeing to something without knowing everything." admitted the former Yukikage. He valued information highly and it just seemed as if Kein had some cards that he was not showing. "I feel as though he has ulterior motives to this. And if we were to agree to his offer, I would feel the need to set contingency plans in place. And for someone to keep an eye on him. Something that would be quite dangerous to do." Considering the raw power he could sense from Kein, their demise would be certain if they crossed him.

"I won't ask you to come with me in this venture. But I would feel better having someone I could trust close by. Just in case something comes up." Whether it would be new information or Kein sprang something on him, he would need someone trustworthy to help him counter it.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:08 am
Haruhi000777

An Anbu would appear before the two shinobi."Keiji Chiba, a Monk by the name of Zain has recently arrived in the village, he has been admitted to the hospital and will probably be there until he heals and sobers up."The message being delivered the Anbu vanishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Hanzo would think that it was worth a try. But he was in fact more relieved to hear Keiji's doubts that infringed the blooming idea. It was true. But it repulsed Hanzo more about the idea of separation than it did with doubting Kein. "Life has been dangerous from the get go." He yawned, stretching a little before continuing his thoughts. Thats when he gave Keiji the knowing eye. "Would you entrust me to that babysitting?" He said, in fact more serious than he let on. "I won't ask you for your opinion on that matter. I swore to be by your side. My mind isn't as expendable as a candle in the wind." He chuckled until the anbu arrived with brief news. At this, immediate his face grew solemn and disinterested.

It was obvious that the male had a past with Zain, since their last mission together was rather annoying. With little sentiment to the monk's unsurprising condition of being drunk, Hanzo waved that idea away. "Other than the fact that he was a Yuki nin, he has nothing to do with us." Having no intentions of being sexually harassed again by that grotesque man, he lowered his head over his folded arms and pretended to feign sleep.

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

It seemed that Hanzo was on board. Keiji would give the male the chance to back out from the start, mainly to give the other an opportunity to play things safe. "I would. If you believe you would be capable of and willing doing so." Keeping an eye on Kein would be tricky, the man was powerful and appeared to have a great cunning. If Hanzo was to keep tabs on the Uchiha, then the male would have to be very careful.

Smiling softly, at the other's words, not surprised by the Anbu's presence but more by the news he had brought. He did not miss the change in Hanzo's attitude at the mention of Zain. Keiji had never really experienced a problem with the monk in their encounters. "Perhaps not... but I feel as though I would owe it to him to see how he is. While I visit with him, you could spend some time doing what you wish around the village." Within legal limits of course. The last thing Keiji would want was to be kicked out before they were ready to leave or to have the Hokage treat the Yukigakure citizens poorly.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Redera Issun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

The idea was fine. He had no objections to that. Perhaps his slight fit of frustration had something to do with having pent up energy. Being one who specialized in weaponry than anything else, he preferred mobility and freedom. So to Keiji's suggestion, he kinda brightened up. Though, considering that this was still a second village to him, he would have to know some parts of the village while they stayed.

"We'll figure something out about that as we go, right? Right." He stood up and stretched. Yawning for the final time before walking on over to Keiji to nibble on the lobe of his ear. "Mhphf. Yeah well, tell him to cut the booze when you do. I'll be off training at their academy." With that teasing note, he patted him on the shoulder and went over to where his equipment was stored. Picking up his inventory, he then waved off. It'll also be good to assess the strengths of this village's shinobi. How productive my day has now become. What a drag..~ "See you later." Brusque somewhat and boyish, he was still a youngin at heart.

-exits to the dojo-

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Verideathul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm
Terra Senju

User Image

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC:

Ryo:

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

Entering into the Hokage's home village's compound, Terra took a glance around. Bowing her head to each member she came upon, she relayed her orders and a small buzz began to circulate around the compound. Terra continued to go around to each house and person, further spreading that buzz.

She helped some with items, others with children and relatives. All she knew is that she would have to keep evacuating until each of them were safe, knowing the danger that lurked outside the walls. Even when they insisted that she didn't help because sweat rolled off her body as if she had just showered, she shook her head and continued.

As she blurred across the compound one final time, she came to the entrance to the compound.She took a few moments to collect herself. She then blurred off to the next destination.

”is to truly live your whole life.”

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

&&&&&&&&ℳasaruUchihaChakra: ---/510Stamina: --/90The Devil Uchiha

『 Masaru would run into the Yuki district and begin the same procedure as before, running house to house. After telling each family to go to the Hokage Monument, he would move to the next house and repeat himself for their sakes. If he came across a man that would look worthy, he would relay the message of to report to the Hokage's office. Masaru would start to bolt towards his next objective when he came across an elderly woman who was sitting on a bench. When asked, she replied that she had no energy and couldn't walk on her own without her cain which had gotten lost in the commotion. Glancing about, he would find a tree-branch that seemed sturdy and would cut it down with his katana, and shave off the excess sprouts on it before handing it too the elderly woman, and helping her to her feet, sending her on her way. [Exit -- Mission Complete -- Title: Evacuation of one place (thread) ] 』™
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Even if you learn the newest technique, it still wont match the skill that oozes from me.."

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Ninjutsu

Element: Katon || Enton || Doton || Raiton
Ryo: 両5,600
AC: 1,650

Sharingan Abilities: Copy || Clarity
Sharingan Stage: Inactive

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.

✘Heightened Reflexes: Masaru reaction time is much faster than others.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas