Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
New Beginnings (Open/Accepting at any time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How's it sound
  Pretty Good
  It's Alright
  No Go
  GOLD!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:19 pm
"I already told you before, I don't know." Jenos said as they continued running.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm
Ace looks back with a blank stare giving off the exact look Ace from the future would then turns back "Yea, yea, well as long as we can get this over with. I got to get back to Port Royale or he is gonna be pissed that I left him right after getting rid of those Heartless."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 pm
"What did you say your name was again?" Jenos asked, getting a weird vibe from the guy, if Jenos didn't know better, he'd go as far as to say that the kid running with him was Ace, but they guy didn't match his description, and plus he didn't know who Jenos was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm
"The names Ace Price. I am from Port Royale...." Ace stops and starts to breath heavily. "Ok, we ran for a bit there and I am in pretty good shape.. Shouldn't we have, ya know found them by now?" Ace says looking back. "I... I know we heard screaming and all, but maybe we were wrong or something?.. ******** I am taking a breather. hahaha." Ace takes a seat and looks around "....This really is a big island. Makes me think I am on one of those other worlds people sometimes talk about."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 pm
Suki closed her eyes and tried to sense for something, anything, but nothing felt familiar to her. She sighed as she opened her eyes. The best thing for now is to gather some information and the closest person was a couple miles away. She started running in that direction, running quite fast and within a matter of moments, she was able to see a woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:11 pm
"Huh, say you wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of Raine Christian would you?" Jenos asked, hoping to dear space-God he was wrong, but it didn't seem all that likely for him. Jenos hated being right.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:44 pm
Ace looks over "No, why? Is he famous or something?" Ace asks looking on his person. "I guess I dropped my drink when I ended up here. Damn Heartless must have knocked it off me... Hey, know anything about this?" Ace asks summoning his key lade and showing it to Jenos. Blood Rayne known a lot by those who worked and fought with Ace.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:25 pm
Jenos' eyes widened at the sight of the Keyblade, one of Ace's, but the other two didn't appear, which mean that this person in front of Jenos was either a younger version of Ace, or an alternate version. "Yeah, I've got one too." Jenos said and summoned his own Keyblade, Touch of Void. "It's called a Keyblade." Jenos stated.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:56 pm
"Huh? So what do they do? I mean it looks kind of like a sword so is it just a magical sword with a different design than mine?" Ace asks as he looks at his saber in comparison. Ace stands up and looks St Buenos blade "Well, they work on Heartless so I guess that is helpful. So you know someone with my name? Kinda odd to find someone with the same face and name.. then again big world I guess, especially when there is more than one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:04 pm
((Did you just call Jenos "St. Buenos" ? rofl ))

"Yeah, though each Keyblade has a unique ability, mine happens to grant me some time/space based abilities like teleportation." Jenos explained, deciding the he'd wait and see if Ace really was a younger version of the Ace he knew.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm
((Lol typo))

Ace looks back down at his own blade "Hmm, I wonder what mine does then." Ace swings it a couple of times and even slashes the sand "....Yup, no idea. Though I do know it's called Blood Rayne for some reason maybe it has something to do with blood? Eh I guess I will find out soon enough, I will stick to my pistol though." Axe pulls his pistol out and looks for ammo on himself "Damn, I am almost out. I tried it on the Heartless and it didn't do anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:26 pm
"That's because conventional weapons don't work on the Heartless, that Keyblade though, that's the one weapon they fear above all others." Jenos stated, he began to wonder if this really was the Ace he had known back home.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 pm
"I am still wondering where we are though, I mean I was just in a cave with a friend and now I an here on this island. Hey if your key blade let's you go through time do you think you met me? I mean you do know an Ace and I apparently look like the guy right? So maybe you met me sometime in the future or something. That would make since right?" Ace asks putting his weapons away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 pm
"It is a possibility, but then again it's also just as likely your a clone, descendent or alternate version of the guy." Jenos said and shrugged, looking around for the source of the scream they had heard, it was true they should have been able to see just about everything down the beach, which meant the person was either very far away, or not on the beach at all.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Ren was dead. Lenore killed him. Ultimately, she came to this conclusion. And the epiphany only made her hate herself. She slumped in the sand, tears sprawling out of her gold eyes, which were dulling now. Her injuries were healed, which must've recovered while she was asleep. But the rips and stains on her shirt, she knew this wasn't a dream. So Ren must be dead. Gone.
But this did not explain why she was here. She wiped at her eyes madly, trying to rid of her tears despite her heavy sadness.

Lenore swallowed a lump in her throat, bending over herself, shuttering twice before rising. She stood straight, alas wiping her eyes for the last time. She was in pain, but she must rise to the occasion. She must find the purpose she was here. Lenore gave a deep breath, her eyes finally going back to normal, and her body relaxing from its previous tension. She stood there for a long time in the sand, the sea wind blowing her wheat colored hair. She peeled off her two jackets, seeing how it was warmer here. Before she was...transported here, Lenore was in a snowy climate. So it didn't make sense to wear such heavy clothes.
Lenore shook out her limps, before turning to the sea, her face feeling tight because of the dried tears. It was pretty. The sight. Lenore felt she didn't deserve to look at such a thing when she had murdered so many people, especially someone she loved the most. Lenore turned away, but was caught with a sound afar. Her vampiric senses perked, her ears picking up some footsteps in the sand. She lifted her head, her animalistic gaze finding a dark figure in the distance.

Lenore stood still, watching the silhouette turn into a girl in dark clothes. She looked out of place, perhaps as lost as she was. Lenore waited, but was very cautious. She would kill this girl if she proved a threat to Lenore, and lifted her arms defensively but gracefully.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff